Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Restocking Your Poultry Farm? Contact Us- 09041362451. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Restocking Your Poultry Farm? Contact Us- 09041362451. (659 Views)

We Have Pure Original Honey For Sale from The Farm ... Contact Us Now / Let us Make Borehole The Source Of Water For Your Farm. Contact us for Drilling / CHIKUN FEED....OLAM PRODUCTS. Best Profit Result Feed For Your Poultry Biss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restocking Your Poultry Farm? Contact Us- 09041362451. by Farmermartng(f): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Yippee���, it's a new year from us to you and we are better equipped to serve you better.
Do contact us more for all you need for your poultry farm.
For your business consultancy, equipments such as;
FEEDERS
DRINKERS
TRANSPORT CRATES
BATTERY CAGES
AUTOMATIC BELL DRINKERS
DEFEATHERING MACHINE
DEBEAKING MACHINE
GAS BROODER
AUTOMATIC INCUBATORS
PROCESSING EQUIPMENTS e.t.c
For purchase or enquires;
Call-09041362451 or Whatsapp-https:///2349041362451

Re: Restocking Your Poultry Farm? Contact Us- 09041362451. by Farmermartng(f): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Restocking Your Poultry Farm? Contact Us- 09041362451. by CornerChen: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Our company supply poultry cage for chicken farm for around 35 years
We have layer cage, pullet cage and breeder cage
We also have floor equipment for broiler for various capacity.
Kindly contact me for detail quotation and design,
My WhatsApp: +8615838398703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

Re: Restocking Your Poultry Farm? Contact Us- 09041362451. by demanuel(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2021
Farmermartng:
Yippee���, it's a new year from us to you and we are better equipped to serve you better.
Do contact us more for all you need for your poultry farm.
For your business consultancy, equipments such as;
FEEDERS
DRINKERS
TRANSPORT CRATES
BATTERY CAGES
AUTOMATIC BELL DRINKERS
DEFEATHERING MACHINE
DEBEAKING MACHINE
GAS BROODER
AUTOMATIC INCUBATORS
PROCESSING EQUIPMENTS e.t.c
Hello,
I have an enquiry;
Will Poultry farms need Stocktaking services, whereby I and my team will come to the farms and carryout stock take, to ascertain the number of egg produce at any point in time and give reports in that regard.

Will poultry farms need such service?
Re: Restocking Your Poultry Farm? Contact Us- 09041362451. by guidefreak(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Defeathering machine or feather plucking machine has now become a must-have for broiler farmers that want to own their profit. Yes, defeathering is one of the steps in slaughtering chicken. If you are a broiler farmer who takes record, you will know that the profit from raising broilers to maturity is becoming very small. Especially if you are buying processed feed and selling the mature broilers to processing plants. However, you can change that narrative for yourself by getting a feather plucking or defeathering machine.

The Profit Margin in 2020

Apart from being practically and personally involved in poultry business, I am a seasoned poultry consultant with a knack for bringing innovative solutions to my client. In 2020, following the increase in feed price, I found myself advising many of my clients to get a defeathering machine. Of course, it is crazy when you spend about 480,000 Naira to raise 300 broilers and you can’t even boast of 30% profit at the end of the season. That was the terrible situation poultry farmers faced last year. I can confidently tell you that a lot of people didn’t even make any profit and were even congratulating themselves for being able to break even.

Increase in Price of Day-Old Chicks and Poultry Feed

As at October, Day Old Chicks sold for as high as 600 Naira per chick and quality feed rose to over 5000 Naira per bag. At the time of this post, some feeds are already selling for close to 7000 Naira per 25 KG bag. While the cost of Day-Old Chicks are currently not up to the price of October, we might still get there in February. So, for those who are still going to remain in the business, I advise you get a defeathering machine now.

Read More: https://guidefreak.com/defeathering-machine-a-must-for-broiler-farming-in-2021

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Follow To Achieve Much More Maize Yield As Local Producer In Nigeria / Locally Made Extruder(floating) / Why Getting Older Then Your Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.