Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States (37742 Views)

President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President / Joe Biden Is Officially The 46th President Of The United States. / Biden Pledged 'not To Declare Victory Until The Election Is Certified' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Quelme: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2021
The elections were massively rigged by the deep state. But Trump should let this slide and move on.
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by grandlexuz(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2021
H
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by EmekaBlue(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2021
They just hate Trump. That's why they want to make this guy president by all means quickly.

I no know politics but i bet trump's claims might be vital
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Duridadi: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2021
grin
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2021
To all the people who actually believe that it was Trump supporters who started the riot today:
Where was antifa and BLM to counter? They show up to every single event, so why not this one?
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Mayng01(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Afam4eva(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Count the “Antifa” warnings shouted from the crowd as a window is broken at the Capitol building.

Trump supporters are the obvious majority at the non-peaceful protest, but those same supporters were warning about alleged ‘Antifa’ penetration before violence broke out.
Abeg, shut it. Trump slowpoke based in Ejigbo.

10 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by obonujoker(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
As God wants it to be,so shall it be!

My only pain is seeing people who profess that they are Christians killing themselves and supporting disobedience all in the name of supporting Trump?? Like who the hell is Trump? Is he David or Solomon... Lol...

The early Christians had no time for political nonsense rather than to advance the Gospel of Christ...

Mhen seeing people who claim to know God abd support inanities... Mhen!!!! It's sad

Even if there is irregularity,is there anything on Earth that isn't??

No wonder Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world...

You can't stop the work of God from happening at the set time.... No go kill yourself and lose your integrity supporting politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
grin
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
TRUMP KUM 9JA MAKE THEY MAKE U PRESIDENT UNDER IGBO BANNER

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Obrigardo: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Arrest trump now. trump for prison.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by basilico: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
Trump should give up, congratulate the winner and move on.

You can't win all life's battles, you win some and lose some...that is just the way it is.

Trump won. Biden stole.
Watch the republican who never supported him fall by the wayside.
There will never be a free election ever.
GOP is Dead as the dodo.
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by peteromenihu(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2021
It is over! And we give God the glory �

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Obrigardo: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2021
basilico:

Trump won. Biden stole.
GOP is Dead as the dodo.

You are a liar. He lost woefully. trump is the most Prolific Loser in Modern history

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by ABUZAHR45(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Benesis:
Over now
which Nigeria God wan bless
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by shegra58: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2021
900warriorz:
Why can't trump just be like JONATHAN?
Jonathan is a human being and a father Trump is a dvmb head tongue
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by grandlexuz(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Count the “Antifa” warnings shouted from the crowd as a window is broken at the Capitol building.

Trump supporters are the obvious majority at the non-peaceful protest, but those same supporters were warning about alleged ‘Antifa’ penetration before violence broke out.

Looks like the sniper you took didn't wipe you out but dealt a big one to your brain.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by seunmsg(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Johnnyessence:
VP Pence cannot do the job of state legislatures that should have objected to unlawful election changes months ago or the Supreme Court that was entrusted to review flagrant violations of the U.S. Consttitution.

The Republican Party failed America. That did not begin today.

You will cry blood and Biden would still be sworn in as US President on 20th January.

You keep supporting failures all your life and it’s no longer even funny. You support losers in Nigeria and still support losers in the US. I really pity you to be honest and I don’t ever want to be in your shoes. I hope you get your political choices right one day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by gigabyte13: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
LIKE, I STILL DEY REASON AM HOW PERSON WEY GET SENSE THEY REASON LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEING GO SUPPORT DIS CIVILISED AND OPPORTUNED THUG CALLED "TRUMP"

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Johnnyessence(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
"I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by davidodiba(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
900warriorz:

Why can't Buhari just be like Obama?
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
basilico:

Trump won. Biden stole.
GOP is Dead as the dodo.
Pyschiatric patient, you must have forgotten to take your pyschiatric medications.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by obonujoker(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
basilico:

Trump won. Biden stole.
GOP is Dead as the dodo.

Has there been any free and fair election anywhere?!

When you are good, bad people will always want to bring you down... Except it's your personal inheritance or business, my friend it's useless fighting, especially in politics
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by grandlexuz(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
They just hate Trump. That's why they want to make this guy president by all means quickly.

I no know politics but i bet trump's claims might be vital

Thank God you no know politics.
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
Trump is going to jail
95% Probability

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Johnnyessence:
To all the people who actually believe that it was Trump supporters who started the riot today:
Where was antifa and BLM to counter? They show up to every single event, so why not this one?
Another brainstem from Umudike.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by poiZon: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2021
900warriorz:
Like trump like buhari.
Exactly what buhari did 2011.
Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Tonyspecial(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Cheers

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Pearly255(f): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations Boo

I knew you would win kiss

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by Olleyrey: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Let no sacarstic church goer tell me that Trump is Godsent.. No........... Trump is definitely a devil incarnate. He carries Bible doesn't certify he has any iota of Christianity. Trump and his supporters are all a bunch of disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States by ipobarethieves: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin grin sha nor mistake that popular white bottle for milk and gulp sad
Johnnyessence:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. / Huge Fire Erupts On A Chinese Highway As More Than 40 Vehicles Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.