Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Want To Have Money Too- Pastor Adigwe Exposes Secret - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Have Money Too- Pastor Adigwe Exposes Secret (503 Views)

UN Report Exposes Secret Programme For Repentant Terrorists / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / FG Appoints Obi Adigwe As DG NIPRD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have Money Too- Pastor Adigwe Exposes Secret by MikePhilly(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
@Gracemadeng

Destiny Moulders' Pastor Victor Adigwe had a private conversation with change agents in Lagos yesterday about money and giving. We have different theories about the multiplication process and how it affects things around us, still it remains an evolving process. But one that is generally accepted to have the same recurrent theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkCfPwqUM3w

Or maybe there's something you know that can support or challenge his theory. Opinions are welcomed as you watch his full ministration here.

So I'm used to free things
Favor, I enjoy favor
The last I said, God
I want to have money too
To buy things too
You know there's a way
You'll be used to free things
To buy things will be hard o
You'll be waiting
You need that thing but
You'll be waiting for someone to give you
So last year I just cross
I want to have too

He's not talking of money only

This topic was highlighted at the Gracemade Workers Retreat held on Sunday 17 January 2020

Re: I Want To Have Money Too- Pastor Adigwe Exposes Secret by Hatmanphobia(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
After having money, what's next?

You didn't even mention leading people to true repentance in order to be candidates of Heaven.
Re: I Want To Have Money Too- Pastor Adigwe Exposes Secret by MikePhilly(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hatmanphobia:
After having money, what's next?

You didn't even mention leading people to true repentance in order to be candidates of Heaven.

That's the job of Seun Osigbesan, lead Pastor at Gracemade Christian Center-have you been blessed by the video?

(1) (Reply)

Philanthropist, Hon Alex Ikwechegh To Grade Rural Roads In Abia State (Photos) / No Doubt Nigerians Will Vote For APC Again In 2023 – Gov Uzodinma Says / Just In: NCAA Lifts Suspension Of Emirates Flight Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.