Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It (33550 Views)

Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It / Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by denvers: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sex before marriage according to the Bible is a sin, but na everyday fornication dey happen.
But marriage itself no easy.
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Liposure: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Toto is sweet
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Liposure: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
jazon:

Sin is when we hurt others or do something that affects the natural balance that exist in nature.
Consensual sex between two adults that does not affect a third party in any way, is nobody else's business. If you call it sin, na you know.
We lie without giving a thought to it. We gossip and do all other stuff that hurt others but still believe that two adults' decision to have fun (without hurting anybody in the process) is worse than backbiting, spreading false rumour, stealing etc.
No truth is greater than Pure reason. Many people would be amazed at the final judgement.
in the instance its not easy for two sexually active to keep to themselves
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Myer(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2021
FeedMeNews:
Comedian Woli Arole says he has stopped premarital sex, Igbere TV reports.

The 30-year-old said this in response to singer Niniola’s comment on his Instagram post on Tuesday.

Arole shared a post from Twitter where he advised his followers to avoid premarital sex.

He said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJp1VQIn3s0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Arole regularly uses his social media platform to preach Christ to his followers.

On January 3 he told his fans to expose their weaknesses to God.

“Don’t NURSE your weakness, EXPOSE it to GOD,” he wrote.

While I won't claim to know him personally, I'm pretty sure he posted that for his christian followers and to get more church gigs this year.

That said, everyone stops premarital sex until their next premarital sex. So obviously this is simply a business stunt. A lot of churches would invite him for shows after this.
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by HRMK: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2021
AS IF GOD DIDNT KNOW IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2021
simplesearch:

Gods word said, no sinner will inherit the kingdom of God. It therefore means that there is a way to not remain a sinner through genuine repentance from sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, once this is done your names are written in the book of life.
I don hear.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.