Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It (33567 Views)

Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It / Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Paulianfa(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
So all these while, u bin dey nag, omo this guy don tire for sex.... I thank u for remembering the last day... JUDGEMENT DAY
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by ceeceeuwa: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
DEMZEE:
It's a sin but how many of our ladies are heeding to the advice

Virginity is scarce in the land

Poverty breeds hoes and we have too much poverty in the land
Like the ladies are doing it with themselves... everyone should take responsibility for their actions! Every time ladies here and there...
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
S. to the I. to the M. to the P.

Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by yankison(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
pretydiva:
God bless you brother for seeing the light and turning a new leaf. Premarital sex is a sin. Say no to it

Where has ur no sex taking you to .. Sin is Sin. .If you abuse someone is a Sin too

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Alexaonfleek: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
ethicallyright:
Advice for women not men
So who exactly are the men fcking?
People like you deserve to be paternally defrauded.
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Alexaonfleek: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
LoydJ:
One werey for up there said "Be saying this thing's early"

The Ediot don already fornicate just 7days into the New year.
Hi smiley
Happy new year
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by YorubaAmaka(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
If Men Could Be Like Me But They Can't

There Life There Business embarassed embarassed
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by LoydJ(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Hi smiley
Happy new year
aunty uche aunty uche
Ur line hasn't been going through
Hope no serious issue?
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Alexaonfleek: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
LoydJ:
aunty uche aunty uche Ur line hasn't been going through Hope no serious issue?
Uncle J Lols no problem. My phone was missing sometime last month and it went with my sim. I don't have strength to do sim retrieval yet.
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by jazon(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

Exactly. People try to sugarcoat it using words like "satisfying urges" and other lies from the pit of hell.

Having sex before marriage is premarital sex and it is a sin. Also, its one of the profound ways Satan uses to truncate the destinies of young people.

Sin is when we hurt others or do something that affects the natural balance that exist in nature.
Consensual sex between two adults that does not affect a third party in any way, is nobody else's business. If you call it sin, na you know.
We lie without giving a thought to it. We gossip and do all other stuff that hurt others but still believe that two adults' decision to have fun (without hurting anybody in the process) is worse than backbiting, spreading false rumour, stealing etc.
No truth is greater than Pure reason. Many people would be amazed at the final judgement.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by LoydJ(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Uncle J
Lols no problem.
My phone was missing sometime last month and it went with my sim.
I don't have strength to do sim retrieval yet.
oh so sorry aunty uche,ur current line is it registered on WhatsApp?
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Alexaonfleek: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
LoydJ:
oh so sorry aunty uche,ur current line is it registered on WhatsApp?
No not yet
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by LoydJ(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
No not yet
Oops
How do I reach out to u?
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Alexaonfleek: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
LoydJ:
Oops How do I reach out to u?
I'll retrieve my sim soon
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Basicend: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
ethicallyright:
Advice for women not men

Exactly, na the battle wey dey occur between me and my woman now be that oo

Ladies of now days no dey take am easy with sex anymore. . Before used to be the guys.....
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by nurez305(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by nurez305(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by ihedioramma: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
JaneYave:
Say it as it is. Thank God for God.
Is Thank GOD for JESUS .
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by LoydJ(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Alexaonfleek:

I'll retrieve my sim soon
Okay ma'am
All the best to you.
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by TheWalkingMind: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

Exactly. People try to sugarcoat it using words like "satisfying urges" and other lies from the pit of hell.

Having sex before marriage is premarital sex and it is a sin. Also, its one of the profound ways Satan uses to truncate the destinies of young people.
Apparently only Africans destinies are being truncated. You lots don't have a functional brain.
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by TheWalkingMind: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
jazon:

Sin is when we hurt others or do something that affects the natural balance that exist in nature.
Consensual sex between two adults that does not affect a third party in any way, is nobody else's business. If you call it sin, na you know.
We lie without giving a thought to it. We gossip and do all other stuff that hurt others but still believe that two adults' decision to have fun (without hurting anybody in the process) is worse than backbiting, spreading false rumour, stealing etc.
No truth is greater than Pure reason. Many people would be amazed at the final judgement.
Don't waste your time
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Midas01: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
All this your damn nigga will not save you on that day.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
....dump fuckkk talk....
Easier said than done

You mean a sexually active moda fuckkker should wait for marriage before he can bang pussy

Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Midas01: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
In Christ you don't need to undo anything that cannot be undone...you just need to turn a new leaf moving forward.
talk2hb1:
Ok, Noted.
Can he undo what he has done?
You can't unring a bell
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Triangles1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
am4truth:

It is obedience to God's word that would take us to heaven. Saying no to premarital sex is one of them..
God can help you if you turn to him... He helped me and is still helping me to remain faithful to my marital vow

Self righteousness is also a sin don't forget, besides I'm not supporting sx before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Midas01: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
A man is talking about how he's been fornicating and wants to change and you are still bashing women.

Receive sense before this new year runs out.
DEMZEE:
It's a sin but how many of our ladies are heeding to the advice

Virginity is scarce in the land

Poverty breeds hoes and we have too much poverty in the land
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Coinbased: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
After doing it abi
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Coolgent(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
I thought Christianity allowed sex before marriage.

Desist from premarital sex abeg
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by Josywhyte: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Woli the fact remains u had sex before marriage abi? No dey form holy give us,calm down abeg...90% of the world do it before marriage. No come dey form saint here
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by BanevsJoker(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
When will you stop lying about your age?
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by DEMZEE(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Midas01:
A man is talking about how he's been fornicating and wants to change and you are still bashing women.

Receive sense before this new year runs out.

Women are the sexual objects

I dont believe fornication is a bad thing tho
Re: Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It by DEMZEE(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Like the ladies are doing it with themselves... everyone should take responsibility for their actions! Every time ladies here and there...

As long as we dont have virgin ladies more in the society, nobody should b talking about fornication or premarital sex blah blah blah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.