Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Use The Deep Litter Housing System For Chickens - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Use The Deep Litter Housing System For Chickens (643 Views)

This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / Battery Cage Vs Deep Litter System In Poultry Farming / What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A Deep-litter System Poultry House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Deep Litter Housing System For Chickens by chiblaze07(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2021
When it comes to commercial poultry farming, there are two major systems you can rely on which are the battery cage system and the deep litter system.

Either of these two systems of poultry housing come with their own advantages and disadvantages.

It all depends on what you want to achieve and the capital you have to fund the project.

But, if you are thinking of starting a poultry farm using the deep litter system, then this article is for you.

In this article, you will get to learn about the advantages as well as the disadvantages of a deep litter system of poultry farming.

In addition, you will find some powerful tips that will help you raise chickens successfully using the deep litter system.

At the end of this article, I have shared some important links that will help you in your poultry farming journey.

If you really want to attain success, then click on the links and read the complete guide to poultry farming.

Now, if you are ready to learn more about the deep litter system of poultry management, then click on the link below, let’s dive right in.

https://agro4africa.com/deep-litter-system-for-chickens/

Re: How To Use The Deep Litter Housing System For Chickens by CornerChen: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Our company supply poultry cage for chicken farm for around 35 years
We have layer cage, pullet cage and breeder cage
We also have floor equipment for broiler for various capacity.
Kindly contact me for detail quotation and design,
My WhatsApp: +8615838398703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Farming Ventures You Can Do? / 10 Profitable Farming Ventures In Nigeria / The Strange Creature I Came Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.