Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes (10911 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by 10cirenoh: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
Wonder, wonder wonder wonder wonder X2

Na him we just dey wonder. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Bawss1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
I'd be shocked and disappointed if all of this actually proves to be true. In a few hours we will see.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Slyr0x: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
Name of the media group?
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ibime:

hehehehehehehe. . . . . before nko!

Only a naive person would not believe that there is collusion between BON and the Presidency.
U think logically. I respect u
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by 2sleek2NV(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
it was said on th 7am news yesterday that GEJ himself went to check the venue for the debate to see if it was fully ready. BON is a FG parastatal and will def tilt the way of the FG
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
How did they get the questions? They may have been able to prepare the answers but the questions are too direct, not that i beleive this oh, but your argument is a bit faulty

Does the question been too direct point to the fact that it was prepared by the Debate Group, who doesn't practice target questions before an exam, apart from the part where media group is mentioned nothing signifies it emanates from the debate group. if this was a mail it would be on an attachment, if it was an attachment it would be on a letter head or something, and SR are the kings in publishing govt stuff on letterheads so what happened to this one,
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by 10cirenoh: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
gangan

action film

thief don come

gangan! grin grin grin grin
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by 190: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
ogodomi:

Ha! Goodluck Bsc, MSc,PHd, Hiv,etc forgery shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by dalhat14(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
This is getting interesting. PDP oohh PDP
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by fizokey(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
Propaganda and 'wuruwuru' Sahara reporters doing what they know best but Nigerians know better!
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by scopusng(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2011
I tied for GEJ. Naija we hail dee/ I dey laugh.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
Let us keep an open mind and wait to see if this is true. If this is true, Sahara reporters should have waitd till the last minute before releasing this, now the questions may be changed (If it is true) and we may never know the truth
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by chuqudy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2011
Political propaganda.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by kasiem(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
Why is it that SR and NEXT love creating baseless libels against people? The time that i lost faith in this biased medias is when the created that false claims against emegwali and later, they cunningly came back to retract that claims. This two sites has proved to people that they are anti-yorubas with the way they go about trying to pull down many people outside yoruba race. The other time they came up with the claim that jonathan voted 4 times in edo state election and now they are coming up with an unscruplous claim which can not be substiantiated, all in the verge to pull him down. OUR GEJ IS UNASSAILABLE
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by opalu: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
I don't care whether the questions were concorted in his office,
All I know is that after Buhari and others publicly rejected the debate,
was it not good media practice to rearrange the debate to square Utomi, Dara and Ndok?

I tire for these BON of a thing
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
the question are too direct, we all know debate questions aren't direct, they are general---- are they saying the BON guys know already that other candidates might not show up at all ?, stuff stinks as hell, the questions being direct even make it more suspicious.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
Reporters at SR don't fear any comment from 'pro-whoever'. What has always mattered to them is 'Reporting what Nigerians should know', especially information to scary for the print media to air.

SR was the first to reveal that Yar' Adua wasn't away for lesser hajj but was dieing somewhere in Saudi Ar.

SR's were friends with Ribadu and El-Rufai, but whenever there's a news item very important for everyone to know, there's no friend of the house.

I still trust their Reportz and I'm sure this one is to jitter those doing the debate and cancel the silly questions.

Kudoz guyz at SR.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by opalu: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
kasiem:

Why is it that SR and NEXT love creating baseless libels against people? The time that i lost faith in this biased medias is when the created that false claims against emegwali and later, they cunningly came back to retract that claims. This two sites has proved to people that they are anti-yorubas with the way they go about trying to pull down many people outside yoruba race. The other time they came up with the claim that jonathan voted 4 times in edo state election and now they are coming up with an unscruplous claim which can not be substiantiated, all in the verge to pull him down. OUR GEJ IS UNASSAILABLE

So if a media house discover the truth after publishing a report, then comes back to retract it, then it has rock-solid intergrity.
It gives us the hope that if next 2moro they discover that this very GEJ Leakage is false, they will still apologize to us. Integrity at its peak
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
dnt believe this jare
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2011
though i doubt this story like i doubt saddam chilling with george bush now, i wanna weigh in on another issue--- lets assume for a while this is true, that means SR stole this stuff by hacking into a ministers mail, is this morally right ?, are there no laws against this ?, is this also inside the FOI bill--- hacking a government official mail to get info---
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
babasoty:

the question are too direct, we all know debate questions aren't direct, they are general---- are they saying the BON guys know already that other candidates might not show up at all ?, stuff stinks as hell, the questions being direct even make it more suspicious.
The others had said they will not be attending since last week
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by feelamong(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
DO I BELIEVE THIS SR STORY?

WELL, OVERTIME SR HAS PROVEN MANY OF US DOUBTERS RITE!!!!

RECALL ALL THE LATE YARADUA SAGA AND HOW THEY WERE TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTHS FROM US, BUT ALL WHAT SR TOLD US FINALLY CAME OUT TO BE TRUTH!!!!

WELL, THIS IS PDP WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE, VERY DESPERATE GANGSTAS!!!!

BUT WHY WOULD GEJ STOOP SO LOW WHY? WHY?? cry
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
[
aisha2:

No insults please, this is still just an allegation.
N00000 am just asking if that is how he got THEM Hun grin
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
Aisha angry angry angry
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
Abdul is the Minister of Agriculture not Kassy Garbas husband

shooo abi u no dey see wetin i dey see

[b]From: Abdul and Kassey Garba <kagarba@yahoo.com>

[/b]
that's the sender--- abdul and kessy, that's 2 names there not one and precious kessy garba is an aide to the president

[b]Subject: Q & A
To: profsheikh@yahoo.com

Sheikh Abdullah
[/b]
thats to the reciever--- sheik ahmed abdullah -- the minister of agriculture

Date: Friday, March 25, 2011, 3:20 AM
[email][/email]

so madam uses the id she shares with her hussy to send a message like this to a minister----- SR we hail theee
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
the woman is a university lecturer, not exactly the brightest at use of email in these parts
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by CRonaldo2: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
There are too many educated dummies in Nigeria. People, think with your head!!!!!!!!
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
The others had said they will not be attending since last week

And BON has consistently said they have not officially received any letter from them saying they have withdrawn, and secondly for the second debate we ain't sure if its only the other 3 main opponents and GEJ that would share the podium so why would they ask direct questions when we all know that debate questions are general in nature, yesterday's questions weren't direct,
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by opalu: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
feelamong:

DO I BELIEVE THIS SR STORY?

WELL, OVERTIME SR HAS PROVEN MANY OF US DOUBTERS RITE!!!!

RECALL ALL THE LATE YARADUA SAGA AND HOW THEY WERE TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTHS FROM US, BUT ALL WHAT SR TOLD US FINALLY CAME OUT TO BE TRUTH!!!!

WELL SAID
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by ektbear: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
A few comments:

1) This is what happens when dummies (GEJ and his ministers) tries to cheat on the exam. Does it not make sense to communicate privately, rather than emailing everything around?  grin grin grin Of course you'll get caught if you are communicating via email and CCing several people. Someone is BOUND to rat you out. He should have done his expo more quietly.

2) To those claiming this is propoganda, we shall see in a few hours  cool I dey laff o  grin grin grin

3) Shame on Goofluck Expo Jonathan, shame on these ministers, shame on the media company.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
BON Cryril Stober question: Odechukwu shine your teeth

Retardeen GEJ Answer: www.nairaland.com/attachments/414734_0_jpgcdc679bebbe282e170ab6fe0dca8445e
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by opalu: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

There are too many educated dummies in Nigeria. People, think with your head!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE LIKE GEJ ARE PART OF THE PROBLEMS OF THE EDUCATION SECTOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta / Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back / Maina Will Be Murdered If He Comes Out Of Hiding - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.