Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes (10913 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by osoisi: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
Eltonluigi:

Sahara reporters were right;jonathan said he wasn't about d questions,the panelists made references to question of unemployed graduates,women empowerment,corruption.they might be aware about the leaks and just do some edit!
Some ppl need to help themselves. U still dont see that it was a lie?
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nosyke(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
sahara reporters, where art thou?/, bunch of false reporters
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by fxtopedia(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
I just LAUGH
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by efisher(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=16pt]SHAME ON YOU PROPAGANDISTS. I AM OFFICIALLY PULLING MY WEIGHT FOR GEJ. AND SO IS EVERY OTHER TRUE NIGERIAN[/size]
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by agborodun: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
Nairaland is gradually becoming a place for destructive rather than constructive criticism, Na wah o.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
Whao! Dis is really appalling. I av a QUESTION 2 ask u all (pls dnt browse it, jst giv me Pts 4rm ur own point of view).
How did Africans underdeveloped Africa?
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Pharoh: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
chindi:

Whao! Dis is really appalling. I av a QUESTION 2 ask u all (pls dnt browse it, jst giv me Pts 4rm your own point of view).

We were busy fighting each other instead of working together to build a nation and there has been too much of individualism, sellout and disunity.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by texazzpete(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
chindi:

Whao! Dis is really appalling. I av a QUESTION 2 ask u all (pls dnt browse it, jst giv me Pts 4rm your own point of view).

Pharoh:

We were busy fighting each other instead of working together to build a nation and there has been too much of individualism, sellout and disunity.

We had 12 years of an ultra-corrupt PDP in charge. Our oil wealth largely went down the gullets of these insatiable crooks who now brazenly try to cling to power.

But it isn't just the leaders. They are helped by short-sighted, masochistic citizens who would rather continue to stew in hot Okro soup than free themselves of tyranny.

I hope this answer helps.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by foster2009: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
I watched the debate from the beginning to the end. Saharareporters should cover its head in shame. Im sure they must have been paid to just formulate these questions because they didnt just tally. Anybody can formulate anything knowing that questions will definitely be asked on economy, education, agriculture etc. For God's sake let us put the interest of this nation at heart and stop cheap propanganda. Would you prefer a debate reserve for an elite audience who can afford satelite television to watch NN24 or a debate that can be watched on NTA and listenend to on radio by the poor and the rich? Whoever wants to be president will rule over the rich and the poor which makes tonight's debate better because of coverage. Buhari and his fellow travellers should cover their head in shame and regret for disallowing the generality of Nigerians to hear what they have to offer. Pride. A sitting president with state functions cannot be available for every corner-side debate and we must realise that.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by MeGaStReEt: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
foster2009:

I watched the debate from the beginning to the end. Saharareporters should cover its head in shame. Im sure they must have been paid to just formulate these questions because they didnt just tally. Anybody can formulate anything knowing that questions will definitely be asked on economy, education, agriculture etc. For God's sake let us put the interest of this nation at heart and stop cheap propanganda. Would you prefer a debate reserve for an elite audience who can afford satelite television to watch NN24 or a debate that can be watched on NTA and listenend to on radio by the poor and the rich? Whoever wants to be president will rule over the rich and the poor which makes tonight's debate better because of coverage. Buhari and his fellow travellers should cover their head in shame and regret for disallowing the generality of Nigerians to hear what they have to offer. Pride. A sitting president with state functions cannot be available for every corner-side debate and we must realise that.

GBAM!!!!!

I will drink to that
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Pharoh: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
texazzpete:

We had 12 years of an ultra-corrupt PDP in charge.

The problems of Nigeria goes beyond PDP and i wonder why you guys are not complaining of the problems caused by military rule or since the sixties?.

Our problem is not caused by a party and neither can it be solved by a party so Nigerians must come together to fix their country.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Isiokpukpo: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
I watched the debate life.the report on this thread is false .Dr Goodluck rocks, He is the man!!!!!!!!
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by texazzpete(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
Pharoh:

The problems of Nigeria goes beyond PDP and i wonder why you guys are not complaining of the problems caused by military rule or since the sixties?.

Our problem is not caused by a party and neither can it be solved by a party so Nigerians must come together to fix their country.

Which is why is said 'Past 12 years'.

The PDP has had 12 years to turn this country around and wipe away all the sorrows of the past. They happily compounded those sorrows. They must bear the bulk of the blame.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by naijaking1: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
texazzpete:

We had 12 years of an ultra-corrupt PDP in charge. Our oil wealth largely went down the gullets of these insatiable crooks who now brazenly try to cling to power.

But it isn't just the leaders. They are helped by short-sighted, masochistic citizens who would rather continue to stew in hot Okro soup than free themselves of tyranny.

Sir, just in case you've lost track of what's on the table for discussion, it is: Debate questions have been sent to Jonathan, with evidence- Sahara Reporters.
You don't have to respond right now, you can wait for the ogogoro to wear off a little bit so that your head will clear when your respond grin
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by alanbolo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^^^^
what? I no dey.

Trully, we must be objective in our criticizing the sitting president and we want him to be available for everything at everywhere. How many times do we see CEO of a company available for most corporate functions?
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by DoNotBanMe: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
i didnt watch the debate - so. is SR right?
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by foster2009: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
alanbolo:

^^^^^^
what? I no dey.

Trully, we must be objective in our criticizing the sitting president and we want him to be available for everything at everywhere. How many times do we see CEO of a company available for most corporate functions?

U are correct. How many times do you see the CEO of a company attending every mushroom function? The president said he got about 12 invitaions to debate. Thats ridiculous. Some people think this nation should grind to a halt because of election. As far as I am concerned this should be the only debate because its on common television and radio for everybody and not only those on satelite like NN24.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
naijaking1:

Sir, just in case you've lost track of what's on the table for discussion, it is: Debate questions have been sent to Jonathan, with evidence- Sahara Reporters.
You don't have to respond right now, you can wait for the ogogoro to wear off a little bit so that your head will clear when your respond grin

Eewo, i have lost count of nairalanders who have accused texasspette of ogogoro. Texasspette, pls watch out o.  grin
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
And so what,if president jonathan receives the questions before,atleast it doesn't take away the fact that,GEJ has made petroleum products more available for us(nigerians) to get with ease,or the fact that he gave education sector 800 billion naira in the budget(highest ever by any nigerian ruler),the fact that trains are working again,did he not increase minimum wage to #18000,did he not make improvement to power(i can attest to that),PIB,local content act,200 million dollars to entertainment.what has sahara reporters done for nigeria,other than give us terrible news day in day out(nothing good comes out of that news site),that is way the heart of some of the folks on this site is filled with hatred and utter tribalism for other nigerians(fellow countrymen).the whole of nigerian watched the debate today,it has reinforced my believe in him,next week saturday GEJ would surely get my vote.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by texazzpete(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
naijaking1:

grin

In case you were too lazy to read properly, I was replying a question on a public forum. Nice try, though.

As for the topic under discussion, i've said all I need to say about them before. It's open knowledge here on Nairaland that i have little love for them.

In 2008 i called Saharareporters a 'pack of lying swine'
In 2009 I castigated them for 'Irresponsible journalism'
In 2010 I was pushed to the brink of fury over their childish and immature April Fool's stunt (Pope resigning over sexual abuse scandal)
in december last year, I had this to say about SR (their story about GEJ's 'rigging manual')

texazzpete:

I won't be surprised if the document being discussed was not doctored by agents of SaharaReporters sef.

Naturally, they had to figure out a way to include Reuben Abati in the post. I guess mud-smearing is not limited to politicians.

it's about time Nigerians forced these SR people to provide concrete sources instead of using blanket words like 'a highly placed source' or 'our mole in the Government'.

Nobody will commit any plan to rig elections on paper.

I have long considered those guys to be clowns. Once in a while they provide important news items but any value is eroded by the sheer foolishness they often display.

I am somewhat delighted that they've come out with this to shoot themselves in the foot. At least now Nigerians can learn to pass their news through more careful scrutiny in the future.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by jmoore(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
i am not a fan of jonathan but this allegation is a foolish and stupid one. questions that have been asked so far are common questions that one who cannot solve quadratic equation can easily tackle them, they are not rocket science questions. if this is from saharadesert reporters then they must be on one illegal substance
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Beaf: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
These days Sahara Reporters is best known for fake news and lies. embarassed

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by texazzpete(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
airmark:

Eewo, i have lost count of nairalanders who have accused texasspette of ogogoro. Texasspette, pls watch out o.  grin

If you've lost count after just ONE, you're truly living up to your reputation as a renowned mor0n.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by jmaine: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=20pt]Sahara Reporters . . . . Bunch of fools![/size]
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
And so what,if president jonathan receives the questions before,atleast it doesn't take away the fact that,GEJ has made petroleum products more available for us(nigerians) to get with ease,or the fact that he gave education sector 800 billion naira in the budget(highest ever by any nigerian ruler),the fact that trains are working again,did he not increase minimum wage to #18000,did he not make improvement to power(i can attest to that),PIB,local content act,200 million dollars to entertainment.what has sahara reporters done for nigeria,other than give us terrible news day in day out(nothing good comes out of that news site),that is way the heart of some of the folks on this site is filled with hatred and utter tribalism for other nigerians(fellow countrymen).the whole of nigerian watched the debate today,it has reinforced my believe in him,next week saturday GEJ would surely get my vote.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by steph212(f): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
democracy have really disrupted lots of things, can Sahara reporters try this during the military regime?
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
Thank u so much guyz 4 ur contributions, i appreciate.
But i still need more points or answers 4rm ma beloved Nigerians and Africans:
How did AFRICANS underdevelop AFRICA? (mind u, dis is abt Africa nt jst a particular country. Thanks)
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
Sahara reporters should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by hbrednic: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2011
MAY THE DEVIL HAMMER UR HEADS LIE LIE SAHARA-REPORTERS angry
SHAMELESS IDI-OTS
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by akcapon(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]Believe This,  You 'Ll Believe Anything!
Re: Debate Questions Have Been Sent To Jonathan, With Evidence: Sahara Reportes by 10cirenoh: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2011
Junk journalism, they can't blame this on change of questions, if they had the brains, they should have released the "expo" 10 minutes to the "interview"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate / Lawan: Senate Will Act Expeditiously On Presidential Requests / PDP To Investigate Alleged Claims Its Members Are Receiving Money From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.