Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years (21856 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Muhylonaire007: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Really
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Chummynoni(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
K
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by thundafire: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ok oh
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Ajstyles01(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
when your account balance dey alright
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by merits(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
Your career shouldn't end now cheesy cheesy cheesy

I want Fury to extend his unbeaten record by beating you to coma. grin grin cheesy grin
Haba support your brother for once na.
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Emperor5(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good to retire early and enjoy good life
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Kenneth10110(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bubu go dan comot for sit then so you can retire and return home jejely flex your money shocked
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by humilitypays(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
My brother retire oh before them give you Parkinson disease.

You can use Otedola daughter, DJ Cuppy as your retirement plan, its allowed shocked

1 Like

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by searchng4love: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lexusgs430:
He should have retired now......

Concussion, is a terrible thing..........
Really?
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by NgwalandAba(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Salmoneus:

Nigerians and bad belle, no wonder the country never progresses... grin

Yes,many Nigerians are truly the enemy of this land and one day they will all be deported somewhere.

1 Like

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

I want Fury to extend his unbeaten record by beating you to coma. grin grin cheesy grin

Can you read?
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by NgwalandAba(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Foolish comment from a foolish fellow.

1 Like

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Sirajzakmohd(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Enemy of progress
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Ambber(f): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Let him just win this Fury Match, Cash out and ball out.
That's my prayer for him o. Hopefully he is investing wisely now and can spend his money in good health and long retirement from boxing but doing other things..

1 Like

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Lexusgs430: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
searchng4love:

Really?

Receiving punches to the head, nah beans....... When human beans, no be goat........... cheesy
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Paulianfa(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

liar, bad belle look, TJ is a bomb he will destroy Tyson fury
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Hahahhahah

No so ... every body dey fear klitschko brothers,na my own AJ show am say no King Reigns for life.

Make we see how e go end.
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by wink2015(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO ANTICIPATE WHAT ONE WANTS TO BE IN 5 YEARS TIME.

Thinking ahead and planning ahead.

That is how the western society does their thing.

His fans especially in Nigeria could only pray that he beats Fury.

Wishing him all the best.
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by dahme147(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Idiot....you cant even support a Nigerian CHAMP
sotall:
undecided

Just wait for Fury to beat you to come twice before retiring.

Then you have no choice than to fade into oblivion

1 Like

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by AFONJACOW(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Running away from been knocked out ... Afonjas and fear
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by elgandalf: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin
Romanoff:
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by elgandalf: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
dahme147:
Idiot....you cant even support a Nigerian CHAMP
lol
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Cerebellum: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Chai!

You are A Arindin Eleribu Amaka omo ofogrin
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Mayflowa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Romanoff:

I man that has the devilish strength to beat fury to a win do not need to run away from any goddamn fight!
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by zero824(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
sotall:
undecided

Just wait for Fury to beat you to coma twice before retiring.

Is February after 5years?
You are a disappointment to the credits you have built by this statement, I Don't think you are proud of few Nigerians making us proud.

1 Like

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fury should keep talking shit. When he hits 36, na body go tell am. In combat sports your peak is hard to maintain. Even if you remain at it for long, your body will still break from overuse. Ask Anderson Silva and Cain Velasquez. One should retire young to avoid life-meddling injuries.
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Youngtee222(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
My man dey use his brain
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Coinbased: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good for you
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by oonix(f): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
sotall:
undecided

Just wait for Fury to beat you to coma twice before retiring.

kai! why so much hatred for a fellow countryman?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Uefa Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus , All The Build-up In Photos / Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk / Serie A Announce Cristiano Ronaldo As Best Forward For 2020/21 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.