Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years (21868 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fury will fvck him up
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Jackson105: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
Your career shouldn't end now cheesy cheesy cheesy

I want Fury to extend his unbeaten record by beating you to coma. grin grin cheesy grin

Bad Belle! No wonder ur life is like this,just pray for anyone in ur family to be as half successful as Joshua.

Wretched things. Tueh!
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by madjune(m): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Coward.

Mohammed reigned twice as long.

Joshua ia scared of younger, stronger opponents knocking him out soon.
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by searchng4love: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Receiving punches to the head, nah beans....... When human beans, no be goat........... cheesy

If I am going to be honest with you,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by Lexusgs430: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2021
searchng4love:

If I am going to be honest with you,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say

Signs of excessive beans chopping......... cheesy
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by otipoju(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kingosytex:

I want Fury to extend his unbeaten record by beating you to coma. grin grin cheesy grin

Lets not talk too much .I see you are a betting man...how much are willing to stake. I can do 5 million naira if you are game. Joshua knocks out Fury with blood all over Furys face. If there is no blood in the knockout, you win.
Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by dahme147(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Idiot,,,, u will b put to shame

Kingosytex:

Re: The End Of My Career — Anthony Joshua To Retire In 5 Years by dahme147(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Na u suppose fck am up hater oshi.....Ode

SweetDipBenny:
Fury will fvck him up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serie A Announce Cristiano Ronaldo As Best Forward For 2020/21 Season / Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk / Rohr Invites Sadiq, Uzoho, Musa, 21 Others For Benin, Lesotho Games 21 March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.