Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fagbamila Group In Ondo Who Called Themselves Abrogini And Omolomo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagbamila Group In Ondo Who Called Themselves Abrogini And Omolomo (464 Views)

How I Confronted A Scammer Who Called My Mom / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fagbamila Group In Ondo Who Called Themselves Abrogini And Omolomo by dahbabe: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please has any one come across these people who call themselves the above names. They are the most dangerous Nigerians citizens have ever come across. They will go in a diabolical way to get your information and use it to get to you
They are nothing but Ritualist
Does anybody remember the lady who ran away from UK that stole lots of money from Us and came home selling Akara she is among them. They are eicked to the extent of keeping people in dungeons especially at Obat Petroleum town in Ondo State. If you are looking for your loved ones try and check those places they could have changed them as a tree, baby dolls etc. I am a witness to all these insane activities. They move from places to places for their ritual activities. And annoying part is they are all Yoruba speaking people that is a SHAME to all Yoruba
I have names and more evidence to be continued. They Fagbamila use a face of Faleti to disguise or Eleluibon
Re: Fagbamila Group In Ondo Who Called Themselves Abrogini And Omolomo by BlackfireX: 2:35am On Jan 08, 2021
This ipob man fighting against the IGR of the sophisticated ones...

Thunder fire you
Re: Fagbamila Group In Ondo Who Called Themselves Abrogini And Omolomo by elmodee7(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Please get your facts right before you post .

Re: Fagbamila Group In Ondo Who Called Themselves Abrogini And Omolomo by dahbabe: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Elmodee fool like you. I guess you are the bastard that sings among them je kokomi wo ni Olubunmi. omoburuku babalawo to gfe eyan she money ritual with your bastard wife Yemisi Olusesi

(1) (Reply)

Friends Ask For Help In Finding Missing Young Woman Kidnapped At Gunpoint In Bay / 57 Communities In FCT Kill Twins, Triplets, Albinos – Actionaid / JUST IN: Nigerian Army Nabs 20 IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.