Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... (1012 Views)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Watch SHOCKING DISCOVERIES At Obasanjo Presidential Library / Imo Governorship: We Have Made Alarming Discoveries – Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
good day nairalanders.
today i will be revealing to you some shocking discoveries about Nigeria.
Hardly for a trending comment in NL to florish with out it beeing infested by by tribalistic or religous bigots,which is very bad because with that atitude we can't solve simple problems,.. Many nations have understood this spot,and are using against,
Lastly they are only two type people in this world, GOOD people and BAD people and that is first tribe and inborn tribe, and this two tribe are every where, from europe to africa, asia to america,austrialia to anterantica, every where in nigeria, we have only two tribes the GOOD and the BAD, where do you belong ? you can be sold to an hausa family from birth and you will grow up to be an hausa vice versa,but a bad person will always be bad no matter where we are born,you urself can testify to that, the earlier we understand the better, culture is not tribe, yorubas,igbos and hausas are cultures not tribes, and if used well can be spicies to all of us,mind you 90% of
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
the life you use is of the european culture and you are not one of em.. from the way u eat dress etc..
it hurts my when i hear igbos are bad,yorubas are bad,hausas are evil., when deep down we no we are wrong, even your village not talk of your state or tribe they are bad people even in ur family,they are everywhere like wise good people too.. am from the good tribe,culturaly igbo artificialy from enugu,colonialy from nigeria,cotinentaly african and that is just me thank u.
lalasticlala do justice.
mynd4
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Ayrastarr(f): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Ayrastarr

Why did you mention me?
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Why did you mention me?
cause i want to talk to you
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Ayrastarr(f): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Okay, I'm here.

Wosup
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Okay, I'm here.

Wosup
i dey.. actualy i have been following you of recent and i kinda like what i see about you.. so can you like tell me your age bracket
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Ayrastarr(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i dey.. actualy i have been following you of recent and i kinda like what i see about you.. so can you like tell me your age bracket

Lol.

I just started yesterday �

Well, for the age?

Early twenties
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol.

I just started yesterday �

Well, for the age?

Early twenties
cool.. am in my early thirties.. so how is your day going are you a christian ?
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Ayrastarr(f): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cool.. am in my early thirties.. so how is your day going are you a christian ?

Which kain Interview question be all this one

1 Like

Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by tsdarkside(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

haha....
nackin matters....

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Muna4real(f): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2021
I didn't cry
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Ayrastarr(f): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I didn't cry

Lol.

Why aren't you crying
Re: Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... by Muna4real(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol.

Why aren't you crying

The post is not worth crying about. Who told you we don't know all those things?

(1) (Reply)

The Two ESNs East Of The Niger / South East Senators To FG: Save Our Region From Bloodshed / Igbos Celebrate Ikpeazu Painted Aba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.