Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Two ESNs East Of The Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two ESNs East Of The Niger (1012 Views)

Creation Of An Isoko East Local Government From Ndokwa East Of Delta State / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / List Of Oil-wells And Their Locations In South East Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Faber(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
The Security of Nigeria has so much detoriated that the regions making up the entire country are clamouring for their own autonomy and total responsibility of the security of their people.

Presently there are two Security Networks in the Old Eastern Region namely:

Eastern Security Network (ESN) and
Ebube Agu Security Network (ESN)

So the question is how do we differentiate from the two security networks since their acronym are the same. Secondly is this a mere coincidence or an indication from the South East governors who launched the Ebube Agu Security Network yesterday; that ESN is ESN...How will the media differentiate between the two in terms of reporting their activities.

The Dragon and The Lion all in one region. hmmm...nawa ogrin grin

Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by criuze(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
oseti go
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by tito44: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
What matters is that Any fulani herdsman caught in the SE will be dealt with decisively

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Kriss216: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
The ESN with AGU will be compromised cos it's backed by government. Amotekun is a typical example.

MNK ESN is the only security network in SE!

13 Likes

Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Faber(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
The ESN with AGU will be compromised cos it's backed by government. Amotekun is a typical example.

MNK ESN is the only security network is SE!

My brother wahala dey o
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Omoslim26: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Faber:
The Security of Nigeria has so much detoriated that the regions making up the entire country are clamouring for their own autonomy and total responsibility of the security of their people.

Presently there are two Security Networks in the Old Eastern Region namely:

Eastern Security Network (ESN) and
Ebube Agu Security Network (ESN)

So the question is how do we differentiate from the two security networks since their acronym are the same. Secondly is this a mere coincidence or an indication from the South East governors who launched the Ebube Agu Security Network yesterday; that ESN is ESN...How will the media differentiate between the two in terms of reporting their activities.

The Dragon and The Lion all in one region. hmmm...nawa ogrin grin

Nwokem Esn can and will never be the security outfit for Ala Igbo.

The only one security outfit we have in the East is Ebubeagu.

How you guys reason really Flabbergast me.

You expect a whole region to accept the militia of a seccessionist group as a regional security outfit.

una for sey make Bzm, Massob and BCG create their own militia come impose am on Us as a regional security outfit.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is a sad news for bandit
Cos now we will deal with them massively

3 Likes

Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Faber(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

Nwokem Esn can and will never be the security outfit for Ala Igbo.

The only one security outfit we have in the East is Ebubeagu.

How you guys reason really Flabbergast me.

You expect a whole reason to accept the militia of a seccessionist group as a regional security outfit

una for sey make Bzm, Massob and BCG create their own militia come impose am on Us as a regional security outfit.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo

Tell your governors to stop smoking Aba weed. Their confusion and irresponsiblity is too much. There is no collegiality in their SE governors forum. They should come up with another name that will have a totally different acronym.

Hope said they were planning to use the name Eastern Security Network before Nnamdi Kanu stole the name. What sort of foolish statement is that?

I now believe the man who said that some drunkards are in charge in South East.

1 Like

Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Omoslim26: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Faber:

Tell your governors to stop smoking Aba weed. Their confusion and irresponsiblity is too much. There is no collegiality in their SE governors forum. They should come up with another name that will have a totally different acronym.

Hope said they were planning to use the name Eastern Security Network before Nnamdi Kanu stole the name. What sort of foolish statement is that?

I now believe the man who said that some drunkards are in charge in South East.

Well you have a point, but the name should not be the main focus, but their performance.

if this can be an upgrade bakassi with rigorously endorsed mental training, they will flourish.

It's so disgusting to see some people here claiming Igbos talk down this Security outfit, When the yorubas created their we saw it enjoy the support of their people who left aside everyother difference and focused on Yoruba land. But here you see some crazed up fellas making stupid criticism just bcus they are pained that the militia created by the supremacists leader was not endorsed as our regional security outfit.

And I ask again why should any seccessionist group and it's leadership sit in their closed doors and create anything for a whole region??

Is there even sense in that.

Let's all come out and make This security outfit work, bcus we are either having this or nothing.

God bless Ala Igbo.
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by IgweOfNnewi: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
tito44:
What matters is that Any fulani herdsman caught in the SE will be dealt with decisively
"Will be dealt with" by who exactly when Ebube Akpu and the military are busy dealing with ESN bloodily and mortally and Fulani herdsmen lead by Emir of Ebonyi Al-Rashidi Umahi is busying dealing with the feeble ones and collecting spoils of war.
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by mbaise1000: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

Well you have a point, but the name should not be the main focus, but their performance.

if this can be an upgrade bakassi with rigorously endorsed mental training, they will flourish.

It's so disgusting to see some people here claiming Igbos talk down this Security outfit, When the yorubas created their we saw it enjoy the support of their people who left aside everyother difference and focused on Yoruba land. But here you see some crazed up fellas making stupid criticism just bcus they are pained that the militia created by the supremacists leader was not endorsed as our regional security outfit.

And I ask again why should any seccessionist group and it's leadership sit in their closed doors and create anything for a whole region??

Is there even sense in that.

Let's all come out and make This security outfit work, bcus we are either having this or nothing.

God bless Ala Igbo.

The problem to me is not the name, THE thing is that no one will trust the igbo governors to use this their thing to effectively handle the fulani terrorists which is actually the reason for it's creation, why you even trust this governors will bw a surprise to anyone who is watching what is happening in igbo land, why it took them this long and why they did not see any other name to use but ESN is still suspicious, why they have to call their fulani masters to be present while they do that also shows WHERE their loyalty lies, did the yoruba invite the nigerian police and army while forming amotekun? We all know that almost all the igbo governors are fulani stooges who are selling us out for political post, you are free to trust them but trying to make all of us trust them like you do is not healthy at all, are you aeeing what is still happening in ebonyi today again?
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Omoslim26: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

The problem to me is not the name, THE thing is that no one will trust the igbo governors to use this their thing to effectively handle the fulani terrorists which is actually the reason for it's creation, why you even trust this governors will bw a surprise to anyone who is watching what is happening in igbo land, why it took them this long and why they did not see any other name to use but ESN is still suspicious, why they have to call their fulani masters to be present while they do that also shows WHERE their loyalty lies, did the yoruba invite the nigerian police and army while forming amotekun? We all know that almost all the igbo governors are fulani stooges who are selling us out for political post, you are free to trust them but trying to make all of us trust them like you do is not healthy at all, are you aeeing what is still happening in ebonyi today again?

So you would rather have me trust mnk dat appraised ugm killing Igbos on Igbo Soil,

You would rather have me Trust mnk dat opened his mouth to say Igbo is cursed.

You would rather have me trust mnk dat does not have one thing an Igboman can pride of enjoying even in his home town in Afaraukwu Umuahia.

You would rather have me trust mnk who suspended his former dp just bcus he asked him to be accountable for how money was spent, and even went further to shut down the UK branch to cover up his tracks.

You would rather have me trust mnk who sang praises of bastard ugm killing Igbos in the name of killing police , whereas his own sis is a police officer, so why can't he help them locate the bastard ugm to kill his police sister.

Oga I would rather have the leaders I know than an impending supremacists and dictator. I don't see much difference between him and the SE leaders btw.

I don't trust the leaders I know that they are greedy like almost every other politician we have in the Country,but don't worry with time events will occur that will play sense into their heads.

And stop using the word that the SE leaders are fulani imposed. Yes they may have political agendas but they were voted in by Ndi Igbo.

Anambra people will still vote in democratically elected officials and I pray Soludo wins.

God bless Ala Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by jrjfjfj: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

MNK ESN is the only security network is SE!
My Flat headed brother ,that ESN and ebakuaku has failed doesnt mean Amotekun is compromised.Both lamidi kownu and your fulani assliking governor who sets up a security outfit and calls police and army to felicitate grin have all failed
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by omaclarry(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ebube Agu, but u re showing us lion picture, Agu is tiger, odum is lion... let us start the differentiation fron hia firstr.
Howbeit, fulani is still in trouble in south east.
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by tishbite41(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
IPOB ESN
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Ofodirinwa: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
There's nothing in east nigeria called 'ebube agu' lol, hence why you had to make your own logo for them in order to make this post. You don't even know the meaning of Agu but you're ready to discuss
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Ojiofor: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
The difference is clear.
One will have address and headquarters at Enugu while the other is illegal without address.
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Faber(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
omaclarry:
Ebube Agu, but u re showing us lion picture, Agu is tiger, odum is lion... let us start the differentiation fron hia firstr.
Howbeit, fulani is still in trouble in south east.

Your are 100% correct that's the picture that of lion the Odum. But Igbos use lion's head to depict Agu the tiger. They confuse the two words and animals.

The Igbo native attires below are made from the isiagu fabric as we all call it. Is it the head of Agu or the head of odum that is there? bros answer

Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by mbaise1000: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

So you would rather have me trust mnk dat appraised ugm killing Igbos on Igbo Soil,

You would rather have me Trust mnk dat opened his mouth to say Igbo is cursed.

You would rather have me trust mnk dat does not have one thing an Igboman can pride of enjoying even in his home town in Afaraukwu Umuahia.

You would rather have me trust mnk who suspended his former dp just bcus he asked him to be accountable for how money was spent, and even went further to shut down the UK branch to cover up his tracks.

You would rather have me trust mnk who sang praises of bastard ugm killing Igbos in the name of killing police , whereas his own sis is a police officer, so why can't he help them locate the bastard ugm to kill his police sister.

Oga I would rather have the leaders I know than an impending supremacists and dictator. I don't see much difference between him and the SE leaders btw.

I don't trust the leaders I know that they are greedy like almost every other politician we have in the Country,but don't worry with time events will occur that will play sense into their heads.

And stop using the word that the SE leaders are fulani imposed. Yes they may have political agendas but they were voted in by Ndi Igbo.

Anambra people will still vote in democratically elected officials and I pray Soludo wins.

God bless Ala Igbo.
At least you agreed that those ISCARIOTS cannot be trusted and that is exactly the point I am trying to make, that si many igbos are listening to kanu despite his numerous shortcomings is because of what THOSE things are, the reality of the matter is still that without the IPOB ESN this people would not have formed this their thing and any half intelligent person knows how it's gping to end, BTW how can you be sure that those unknown gun men are from IPOB? Isn't thete a possibility that another group can gorm that to make it look like IPOB? This is nigeria whete all things are possible, meanwhile I am not telling YOU to follow kanu, he has many followers already snd majority of igbos agree and listen to him, but being in denial is not the best either, most of the things he says about nigeria keep happening and all those following him are not fools
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Omoslim26: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
At least you agreed that those ISCARIOTS cannot be trusted and that is exactly the point I am trying to make, that si many igbos are listening to kanu despite his numerous shortcomings is because of what THOSE things are, the reality of the matter is still that without the IPOB ESN this people would not have formed this their thing and any half intelligent person knows how it's gping to end, BTW how can you be sure that those unknown gun men are from IPOB? Isn't thete a possibility that another group can gorm that to make it look like IPOB? This is nigeria whete all things are possible, meanwhile I am not telling YOU to follow kanu, he has many followers already snd majority of igbos agree and listen to him, but being in denial is not the best either, most of the things he says about nigeria keep happening and all those following him are not fools

So will you denial the fact that mnk and ipob were jubilating and celebrating the killings over the Social media

Iet me give you small intel. This security outfit would have been created since last year but there was an argument dat was particularly anchored by Umahi dat the SE does not need a regional security outfit, that they can all work and develop the various vigilante groups in the various states. But at last a better argument won the day.

Instead of talking out this creation created for Igboland we had better make this work, bcus we are either having this or nothing.

For those who are objecting Ebubeagu bcus of Esn, the reality is that it's madness and profoundly unrelatable to expect the militia of a seccessionist group impose on a whole region, Things like dat don't happen that way,it not attainable anywhere, it's even degrading and unintelligent to present such ideas for argument and debate.
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by mbaise1000: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

So will you denial the fact that mnk and ipob were jubilating and celebrating the killings over the Social media

Iet me give you small intel. This security outfit would have been created since last year but there was an argument dat was particularly anchored by Umahi dat the SE does not need a regional security outfit, that they can all work and develop the various vigilante groups in the various states. But at last a better argument won the day.

Instead of talking out this creation created for Igboland we had better make this work, bcus we are either having this or nothing.

For those who are objecting Ebubeagu bcus of Esn, the reality is that it's madness and profoundly unrelatable to expect the militia of a seccessionist group impose on a whole region, Things like dat don't happen that way,it not attainable anywhere, it's even degrading and unintelligent to present such ideas for argument and debate.

The truth is that any igbo person who believes that the governors are working for them and can. E trusted will be proud of their ebube agu, but that is not the case, people are not objecting because what IPOB but because those governors are sell outs, esn is a child of necessity and wether you agree or not, they have achieved something,
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by okeyfrank: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Every true blooded Igboman supports IPOB ESN.

Ebube-Agu is not for the people, but for the govt in their political correctness.

We are Igbos and we do not trust the fake Ebubeagu.

IPOB-ESN, all the way.

All terrorist killer Fulani herdsmen in our forests and communities must be flushed out.

The peaceful and law abiding herdsmen must buy/rent lands amongst the people and ranch their cattle.

NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO LIVE IN OUR FORESTS AND FARMLANDS
Re: The Two ESNs East Of The Niger by Faber(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2021
okeyfrank:
Every true blooded Igboman supports IPOB ESN.

Ebube-Agu is not for the people, but for the govt in their political correctness.

We are Igbos and we do not trust the fake Ebubeagu.

IPOB-ESN, all the way.

All terrorist killer Fulani herdsmen in our forests and communities must be flushed out.

The peaceful and law abiding herdsmen must buy/rent lands amongst the people and ranch their cattle.

NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO LIVE IN OUR FORESTS AND FARMLANDS
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth is that any igbo person who believes that the governors are working for them and can. E trusted will be proud of their ebube agu, but that is not the case, people are not objecting because what IPOB but because those governors are sell outs, esn is a child of necessity and wether you agree or not, they have achieved something,
Omoslim26:

Guys anyone trusting SE governors is wasting his time. They are confused. They formed Ebubeagu with no plans on the following:
a) Stipulate mode of operation
b) Funding
c) Recruitment and training of personnel
d) Salaries, outfits etc.
Who will fund EbubeAgu? Obiano who is looking for funds to complete his airport and also looking for funds to help Soludo succeed him, Ikpeazu who is owing health workers 18 months salary, and also looking for funds to complete his Osisioma flyover and other projects in Aba and to settle the Theodore Orji family and other Abia godfathers. Is it Umahi who is on loans to execute the numerous projects he set up in Ebonyi State or Ugwuanyi who launched Enugu forest guards with nothing to show for.

Right now they are in discussions with Uwazuruike who promised to give them 5000 volunteers for the EbubeAgu.
Hope Uzodimma early this week, was looking for the commander of ESN in Imo courting him to come and join Ebubeagu that he will make him Commanding officer of the Ebubeagu.
EbubeAgu was formed hastily and out of confusion on how best to tackle IPOB and ESN. The SE Governors are more confused than the rest of us.

Now regards Nnamdi Kanu jubilating over the attacks of Unknown gun men is not a justification that he or IPOB sponsored the attacks. Such an argument is lame. That's why the former IGP was sacked. You cannot blame me for attacks on your house because am your enemy. What if you got other enemies too. And who says it is bad to rejoice when your enemy is suffering. It's a matter of choice you can sympathize with them or you rejoice over their ordeal. At least the 10 commandments of the Bible or any other religious penal code never warned people from rejoicing over their enemies.

Both Governors Uzodimma and Umahi don talk am hoo haa say people behind the attacks were not IPOB. Umahi talk his own yesterday. The former IGP goofed big time. No CCTV footages, no real investigations. He just concluded it was IPOB. No other thing better than to fire him and more so his tenure don expire.

(1) (Reply)

South East Senators To FG: Save Our Region From Bloodshed / Igbos Celebrate Ikpeazu Painted Aba Road / BREAKING: Again, Gunmen Raze Police Station, Kill Two Cops In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.