Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. (905 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Sonfethopia: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
my dear brothers and fathers ,if you suspect foul play , please arrange for a DNA for your child.

don't allow anybody tell you DNA company's wants to steal your data.

that how one girl used me to feed another man's child for 5 months, thank God I discovered on time and ran away. whether you're married or not to the girl, DNA is better than taking care of another man's child for years.

the money may not be the problem but the emotions attached to the child. i had showed the child to all my friends and families. you know the worse thing , the girl was aware im not d dad.lol.

my family was embarassed.

it was hard for me to let the child go, it took a lot of counselling. it took me more than a year to stop thinking. I was placed on bp medications.

a word is enough for the wise.

lalastica

1 Like

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Shelumiel: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sonfethopia:
my dear brothers and fathers ,if you suspect foul play , please arrange for a DNA for your child.

that how one girl used me to feed another man's child for 5 months, thank God I discovered on time and ran away. whether you're married or not to the girl, DNA is better than taking care of another man's child for years.

the money may not be the problem but the emotions attached to the child. i had showed the child to all my friends and families. you know the worse thing , the girl was aware im not d dad.lol.

it was hard for me to let the child go, it took a lot of counselling. it took me more than a year to stop thinking. I was placed on bp medications.

I congratulate you sire.
Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na funds be my problem like this, 2 kids fa, 4 and 2
Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Kestolove(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dna test should be free in south east cause I know 80% of men are fathering other people kids, Igbo children should also demand for dna test cause we all know wia baby factory business start

1 Like

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by usj(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
For clarification do a DNA test if the voices on the inside raises doubts.
Be warned things may not remain the same again if the child(ren) is not yours. Not everyone can handle that kind of disappointment.
So be mentally prepare to face the truth. If you have cardiovascular disease please let things be the way they are it's all for your own good. But, if you can handle it go ahead and do it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Richy4(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
Dna test should be free in south east cause I know 80% of men are fathering other people kids, Igbo children should also demand for dna test cause we all know wia baby factory business start

So in other words, You mean that those in the eastern part of Nigeria were promiscuous is that correct? Your key word I guess was that you "KNOW" So where did you get that outrageous statistics from? can you post the link here because I am interested in knowing the state they got their random samples from and how they arrived at their measures of dispersion.

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 08, 2021
Chai, I can only hope and pray not meet these evil women in my lifetime.

God knows I won't be able to abandon any child who has regarded me as his/her daddy over a period of time. My heart is too fragile for that kind of decision.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by JovialJune(f): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2021
J111333:

God knows I won't be able to abandon any child who has regarded me as his/her daddy over a period of time. My heart is too fragile for that kind of decision.

Hmmmm....
Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Ishilove: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2021
J111333:

Mr Nice Guy
Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Ishilove: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Sonfethopia:

lalastica
This is just terrible. People are becoming increasingly irresponsible. That man you're sleeping with without contraceptives should be good enough to marry you. Why toy with a man's emotions like this? It is evil.
Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Hathor5(f): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Ishilove:

This is just terrible. People are becoming increasingly irresponsible. That man you're sleeping with without contraceptives should be good enough to marry you. Why toy with a man's emotions like this? It is evil.

When I tell them to use condoms, they will say contraceptives are the woman's problem.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by joseph1832(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Hathor5:

When I tell them to use condoms, they will say contraceptives are the woman's problem.
It's not about using condoms or not using condoms. Mind you condoms break because no condom is break proof.

What is despicable here is the actions of these women. Many don't even care. It's all about what they want.

Even the baby mama's won't fail to tell you to take up the responsibility of taking care of their child. That's the one they had before they met you. Ask them why the biological father isn't taking up his responsibility and you'll hear them rain all kinds of curses on him.

Recently I found out some women have babies whose daddies don't give a rats penis_ about them. Ask yourself why and you'll be able to find the answer yourself.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Hathor5(f): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2021
joseph1832:
It's not about using condoms or not using condoms. Mind you condoms break because no condom is break proof.

What is despicable here is the actions of these women. Many don't even care. It's all about what they want.

Even the baby mama's won't fail to tell you to take up the responsibility of taking care of their child. That's the one they had before they met you. Ask them why the biological father isn't taking up his responsibility and you'll hear them rain all kinds of curses on him.

Recently I found out some women have babies whose daddies don't give a rats penis_ about them. Ask yourself why and you'll be able to find the answer yourself.

Condoms are safer than no condoms. If you want to have some sort of control over your semen and your health, use them. Don't find excuses. Having said that, I totally agree that the woman's action was wrong but it does to absolve you from personal responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by ABOVEDELAW: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2021
THE QUESTION IS CAN YOU BEAR THE TRAUMA IF IT TURNS OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER? DON'T START SOMETHING YOU CANNOT FINISH, SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT AS THEY ARE.
Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by joseph1832(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hathor5:

Condoms are safer than no condoms.
says who exactly? Condoms are only safe when it doesn't break. Using a condom and it breaks won't make you say what you said.
If you want to have some sort of control over your semen and your health, use them.
well having control over ones semen and health have absolutely nothing to do with condoms and it's usage. People still get sick without using condoms.

Least I mention some people are still good in withdrawal method. That is they "pull out on time, every time", the John Shaft way. grin
Don't find excuses. Having said that, I totally agree that the woman's action was wrong but it does to absolve you from personal responsibility.
who's looking for excuses? I won't be surprise if the woman in question is the one who requested for unprotected sex in the first place.

Personal responsibility only come into play when that individual is responsible for the pregnancy. On no account should a woman pin any pregnancy on any man whose not the father of the child. Talkless when the father abandoned his responsibilities then they look for Mr Nice Guy to take it up.
Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Hathor5(f): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
joseph1832:
says who exactly? Condoms are only safe when it doesn't break. Using a condom and it breaks won't make you say what you said.

The operative word is if. If it breaks. So if it doesn't, you are protected. And when you notice that it is broken, you stop and don't ejaculate inside of the woman as to prevent a pregnancy. It is also less likely to get infected with HIV or other STDs when you use a condom even if it breaks because you can pull out before too much fluid is exchanged thus reducing the risk of infections. I am actually surprised I have to type that out for you.

well having control over ones semen and health have absolutely nothing to do with condoms and it's usage. People still get sick without using condoms.

Please read it again and tell me if you think that this sentence actually made sense. undecided

Least I mention some people are still good in withdrawal method. That is they "pull out on time, every time", the John Shaft way. grin
who's looking for excuses? I won't be surprise if the woman in question is the one who requested for unprotected sex in the first place.

Again shifting blame. Even if she requests it, it is up to you to agree to it or not.

Personal responsibility only come into play when that individual is responsible for the pregnancy. On no account should a woman pin any pregnancy on any man whose not the father of the child. Talkless when the father abandoned his responsibilities then they look for Mr Nice Guy to take it up.

Personal responsibility starts with the practice of safer sex or abstinence. Nobody forces you to have premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by joseph1832(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hathor5:

The operative word is if. If it breaks. So if it doesn't, you are protected. And when you notice that it is broken, you stop and don't ejaculate inside of the woman as to prevent a pregnancy. It is also less likely to get infected with HIV or other STDs when you use a condom even if it breaks because you can pull out before too much fluid is exchanged thus reducing the risk of infections. I am actually surprised I have to type that out for you.
from the bolded it is pretty obvious you don't know what you're taking about.

You fail to know that people can't even tell when condoms breaks. Even some prostitutes don't even know. You also fail to know in Nigeria today, people fear pregnancy way more than they fear HIV/AIDS.
Please read it again and tell me if you think that this sentence actually made sense. undecided
Actually it makes a whole Lotta sense. Not every sickness is sexually transmitted. Just like there are sexually transmitted sickness that has no cure. So there are non sexually transmitted sickness that has no cure.
Again shifting blame. Even if she requests it, it is up to you to agree to it or not.
Yea we know this. We have to decline her request only for her to shift to emotional blackmail E.G you'll hear her say: "you don't love me enough", "you don't trust me enough", "after all we've been through, you still think I'm not safe?", "Don't worry I'm a big babe/girl, I know exactly what to do so I can't get pregnant" etc.
Personal responsibility starts with the practice of safer sex or abstinence. Nobody forces you to have premarital sex.
personally I don't believe in premarital sex or post marital sex or whatever it is you lot term it. Sex is sex and sex is meant to be enjoyed. Just like alcohol or smoking weed. However caution needs to be applied when doing these things and that caution can be anything like coitus interruptus, morning after pill, _oral sex and the use of condoms. Period.
Re: Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
A lady had to give my friend's pregnancy to another guy because my friend's family didn't like her. She was promiscuous & everybody in the neighbourhood knows that. Before we parted, my friend was waiting for the right time to claim the child. The lady confirmed the child is his & she was still seeing him while married to another.

May God help us

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters Expose Each Other Caught On Camera / Nigeria Is Hard Please Let's Laugh Out Our Boredom / Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.