Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? (909 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / This man can never cheat on his wife....see how excited he is, Very hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Straight to the point: how can you tell a woman who will never cheat on you in marriage despite the circumstances?
Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by yrhuhfy113: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
yes its easy to tell.

DATE HER FOR MORE THAN A YEAR..

SPY ON HER PHONE REMOTELY

GIVE HER FREE HAND, DON'T MONITOR HER ALWAYS

TEST HER WITH MONEY

TEST IF SHE LIES

CHECK HER LIBIDO IF SHE IS CRAZY FOR SEX...

then you can be rest assured, she won't cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
yes its easy to tell.

DATE HER FOR MORE THAN A YEAR..

SPY ON HER PHONE REMOTELY

GIVE HER FREE HAND, DON'T MONITOR HER ALWAYS

TEST HER WITH MONEY

TEST IF SHE LIES

CHECK HER LIBIDO IF SHE IS CRAZY FOR SEX...

then you can be rest assured, she won't cheat.

Any other way to test her libido without going physical?

What if the man's testosterone levels are over the roof, does that take care of that aspect?

About remote spying, how is that done?

Thanks.
Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by Cypress042(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Test a typical Nigerian girl with money at your own peril

Then monitor her always and have an incurable B.P sad

2 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by yrhuhfy113: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Any other way to test her libido without going physical?
What if the man's testosterone levels are over the roof, does that take care of that aspect?

About remote spying, how is that done?

Thanks.

you discuss SEX na... see how interested she is then you will know if she is high or not. you dont have to do premarital sex. just talk is enough.

if the man is over the roof then he should control it the way he has been controling it before he met her, abi? she is more than a sex tool. so that's his business to handle.

Without self control, a male man is a childish boy. simple.

1 Like

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by onumadu: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Straight to the point: how can you tell a woman who will never cheat on you in marriage despite the circumstances?

You can't.
If a woman will cheat, she will cheat and there is nothing you can do to stop her.
If she won't cheat, she won't, and there is nothing you can do to force her except she is raped.
If you want a woman who would not cheat, pray to God to give you one. No shortcuts.
Meanwhile keep in mind that a woman who won't cheat probably also has low libido, and you may not like a woman with low libido.
Women with low libido have little need for men of any kind.
A lot of marriages today have situation whereby men lament that their wives are denying them of sex.
Cause? Low libido.
Also there are proven biomedical downsides to low libido (or lack of interest in sex).
Research has linked lack of sex with certain female cancers (breast cancer for example).

People should understand that sex should not define their lives.

An "olosho" wife that is intelligent, hardworking, resourceful, productive, loving and caring, obedient and supportive, is far better than a "will never cheat" wife who is an unintelligent, lazy, disobedient, nagging, Jezebel and who makes your life miserable.

The secret to life is BALANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
You can't! undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
yes its easy to tell. DATE HER FOR MORE THAN A YEAR.. SPY ON HER PHONE REMOTELY. GIVE HER FREE HAND, DON'T MONITOR HER ALWAYS. TEST HER WITH MONEY. TEST IF SHE LIES. CHECK HER LIBIDO IF SHE IS CRAZY FOR SEX...then you can be rest assured, she won't cheat.
So all those crazy men who swore they monitored their women to death only for the women to eventually cheat on them are what? undecided

Look, a woman is like a man ....the same exact way a man can cheat even when it appears he has it all at home is the same way a woman can. A woman is not a robot for a man to configure to his liking. Learn this and you are a step closer to wisdom. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Any other way to test her libido without going physical?What if the man's testosterone levels are over the roof, does that take care of that aspect? About remote spying, how is that done? Thanks.
Does your woman's libido keep you at home with her and her alone? If not, why do you expect a man's libido enough to keep a woman at home with only your person? A woman is like a man. The same way a man can have it all at home yet run around with side chicks up-and-down is the same way a woman can too. You can't configure women same way you can't configure a man. Know this and you come a step closer to wisdom. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by Mindlog: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Can you tell a man, who will never cheat on his wife in marriage despite the circumstances?

There lies your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by yrhuhfy113: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So all those crazy men who swore they monitored their women to death only for the women to eventually cheat on them are what? undecided

Look, a woman is like a man ....the same exact way a man can cheat even when it appears he has it all at home is the same way a woman can. A woman is not a robot for a man to configure to his liking. Learn this and you are a step closer to wisdom. undecided

Well, it is wisdom to know your boundaries bro.... I AM AN I.T EXPERT..... no phone I can't hack or monitor....

Many crazy men you say... how na... NO STORIES ANYWHERE OF SUCH except in your myopic mind sir.

I have monitored ladies I dated even my wife and they don't know they are being monitored.... ONCE I SEE A RED FLAG, I DO THE NEEDFUL TO CORRECT IT SIMPLE...

it works, you don't always have to discredit what you have not proved for yourself.

OTHER CRAZY MEN are not ME... or those in my field. I have trackers on my cars, my kids, my wife's phones, ETC.... This is a simple thing, because KNOWLEGE/information IS POWER.

So, pls stay in your lane if you don't know softwares and apps exist for monitoring everything.

1 Like

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
■Well, it is wisdom to know your boundaries bro.... I AM AN I.T EXPERT..... no phone I can't hack or monitor.... Many crazy men you say... how na... NO STORIES ANYWHERE OF SUCH except in your myopic mind sir. I have monitored ladies I dated even my wife and they don't know they are being monitored.... ONCE I SEE A RED FLAG, I DO THE NEEDFUL TO CORRECT IT SIMPLE...
■it works, you don't always have to discredit what you have not proved for yourself. OTHER CRAZY MEN are not ME... or those in my field. I have trackers on my cars, my kids, my wife's phones, ETC.... This is a simple thing, because KNOWLEGE/information IS POWER. So, pls stay in your lane if you don't know softwares and apps exist for monitoring everything.
1. I see! This is about you advertising your business and not about attending to reality, I see. undecided

So, it never occurred to you that even before phones came into the picture about 20 years ago, cheating was still a thing?. undecided

2. So in your mind, all cheating leaves a digital footprints. Or you know the truth but you just want to customers to believe that cheating always leaves digital footprints they can comr to ask you to track for for them? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by ahnie: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Only few sensible men online cheesy
Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by yrhuhfy113: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I see! This is about you advertising your business and not about attending to reality, I see. undecided

So, it never occurred to you that even before phones came into the picture about 20 years ago, cheating was still a thing?. undecided

2. So in your mind, all cheating leaves a digital footprints. Or you know the truth but you just want to customers to believe that cheating always leaves digital footprints they can comr to ask you to track for for them? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Bro... stop chasing me. I aint running. MY REALITY IS NOT YOURS.... we are different levels in life.

So if I can control mine digitally and you can't, thats not my problem. PLS SHOW ME A POST WHERE I AM SELLING ANYTHING OR ASKING PEOPLE TO CONTACT ME.... since you love to troll.

My dear, enjoy yourself. LIFE IS NOT FROM YOUR LENSES.... MY LENS IS MY REALITY, REPECT IT AND MOVE ON.
Re: Signs A Woman Will Never Cheat on Her Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
1. Bro... stop chasing me. I aint running. MY REALITY IS NOT YOURS.... we are different levels in life. So if I can control mind digitally and you can't, thats not my problem. PLS SHOW ME A POST WHERE I AM SELLING ANYTHING OR ASKING PEOPLE TO CONTACT ME.... since you love to troll. My dear, enjoy yourself. LIFE IS NOT FROM YOUR LENSES.... MY LENS IS MY REALITY, REPECT IT AND MOVE ON.
1. Control mind digitally? I Laugh in pixel! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Take On This? / Family Story. / What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.