Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General (30431 Views)

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
samwheel:
Dis guys may assassinate trump after his tenure if he's not careful.
they cant.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
jawalis:
They should just leave Trump alone and let him exit White House gently. The man has suffered enough both from American and now it’s comibg from Iranian. The fool has always made mouth in different occasions where’s he’s supposed to be calm and quite. Now; power is about to be relinquished to Biden. Trump will face life like an Hopeless dog if he’s not careful. I bet if he misbehaves to Nigerian; they will show drag him too cos he has misused power and now he’ll be hunted.
But Iran too should calm down and not cause mishap where there’s none. The incident happened a while ago about my recent. They should let the sleeping dog lies.

WHEN REASONABLE PEOPLE ARE TALKING, POOR PEOPLE FROM A 4TH WORLD COUNTRY GO STILL WAN TALK
GO AND ARREST HIM NAH!
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
ceaser:
Laughable!

So Iran now thinks that because Trump has gotten himself on the wrong side of the law in the US with his recent tantrums, they can just declare him wanted, àbí?

He is an ex-US president for goodness sake. He is as precious to the US as every other former US presidents, being guarded with CIA men and shyte and entitled to every pecks of former US presidents.

But of course, Iran is a sovereign country. They have every right as a country to declare anyone who they have deemed wronged them as wanted. The question is can they effect an arrest?
it's Iraq, not Iran. Read before commenting. Iraq, Iran is like Nigeria, Cameroon
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
samwheel:

True!
But what of while he goes on vacation or business trips outside the US.
He's a property of the state. He's like former Nigerian presidents.
Secret Service protection for life. Former American presidents receive daily security briefings like the incumbent.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Devgod:
Even if Trump steps foot in IRAQ today.. this cowards won’t be able to lift a finger on him.
what is going to look for there?
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
hermesprogidy:
The real trouble for Trump has begun. The Iranians will never forgive Trump for murdering their General. Trump is a marked man for the rest of his life.
iraq, not iran. Wanted for killing an iraqi not the iranian
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chicastle:

Since when did Bombing terrorists become a crime?
terrorist. So buratai is a terrorist?
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Peppysco: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
The way I see it, Trump is up against too many forces right now. He's likely going to be hounded by the US government for various reasons, most especially, tax evasion.
He's also got no where to run as he has made more enemies than friends in his 4 years as president. Even though he still may enjoy immunity within the US, but his life is at risk outside of the country
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Lakside1955(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
thatigboman:
it's Iraq not Iran. And they want to arrest Trump for the Iraqi he killed, not the Iranian

Thanks, na mistake though �

1 Like

Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by McTobe(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Even as an ex-President Iran cannot touch Trump. He did whatever he did under the cover of his office as a The President of the United State of America. Though before the supreme law of God every man must answer for his actions and not even the cover of office can protect you.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by zudozz: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Topmaike007:
by killing an innocent man in his home country...

What if the General was your relative is this the trash you will say?

Thank God the man he killed was your father and also your elder brother. Religious fanatic! Bokoharam!
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
samwillyco1:
grin grin grin grin funny Iran, what a suicidal speech from Iranian Government that cannot arrest any domestic staff from white house not to talk of governor. Iran judges needs brain resetting. grin grin grin grin
Iraq! Not Iran. Read.
And dont even underestimate Iran. Read about of the Iranian students invasion of US embassy in 1979. It was far more brutal that trump supporters invading their capitol yesterday
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
wink2015:
The Iranian should stop making empty threat.

All their propaganda will always come to nothing.

They always want to fight but when they see fight they cowardly withdraw.

SEE HOW THEY USE MISSILE TO SHOT DOWN THEIR OWN FRIENDLY JETLINER AIRBOUND FOR UKRAINE.
iraq, not iran. Read the story
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:
WHAT DID UR CHINA DO WHEN U.S FLEW PASS THEIR DANGER ZONE(THE ARENA THEY STORED THEIR WAR EQUIPTMENTS) ? NO BE ONLY TALK THEM TALK ? THEY ONLY TIME THOSE SIMPS TALK IS WHEN EVER THOSE THREE JOIN FORCE(N KOREA, CHINA AND RUSSIA). I KNW AMERICAN WONT LAST 4EVA AS WORLD POWER , BT NOW THE STIL GAT THE BIG BALLS. U GUYS ALSO SAID THE U.S CNT SANCTION CHINA , BT THEY JUST DID IT LAST MONTH.
when americans flew past, what did the americans do? Has russia not been flying into american territories? What has the americans done?
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Redhot111(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Double Trouble for Trump.

Trump will be like :

Person kill terrorist and one mushroom court dey one corner dey order arrest. Make Dem go arrest am na. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
waleadeagb:
We seems to have forgotten what precipitated US to have attacked Iran and eventually killed 10 people including General Soleiman after Iran attacked US based Iraq camp and killed an American Contractor and some other Iraqian.

Iran had launched Drone very close to US warships at the gulf and prior to the US attack. Iran had expressly and jokingly made fun of US and provocatively claiming that the US army forces would have been dealt with badly if at all they wanted to.

Iran is a small country which is not even as big as the Arkansas in US....

The logic here is never use small hands to collect a big deadly blow from an iron fisted man.

In summary, Iran can't do anything to Trump now or after his tenure end of this month...the division within US doesn't mean that US will not stand up and protect its citizens talkless of a whole Ex President of US...

it's iraq, not iran. Read the story before ranting
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Topmaike007(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
zudozz:

Thank God the man he killed was your father and also your elder brother. Religious fanatic! Bokoharam!
ipob terrorist..

Don't worry python will dance again in Abia immediately your coward albino leader return from exile..

And he will be killed just like how General sulemani you tag terrorist was killed..
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Akuruoulo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
thatigboman:
when americans flew past, what did the americans do? Has russia not been flying into american territories? What has the americans done?
THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE I HAS EVER HEARD AS A HUMAN
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by chubinwa(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump should immediately be arrested and tried. if found guilty, should be incarceration based of stipulated number of years. Trump too do
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ishilove:
Are they aware Trump has SSS security for life?
very funny. Secret Service not SSS, which is for naija. U are right on the Secret Service protection for life though
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by naija1stnigar(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
for all the abokis and religious extremists who have been commenting against trump I appreciate you all for wasting your time. so you think America will sleep and allow any of their past leaders to be rubbished by any nation in this world? una dey sleep, if trump is will be made to face charges in his country it can happen because it is an internal issue, please ask yourself what Pakistan did after Obama killed Osama Bin Laden, this yeye Iran wants to take advantage of America's internal crisis to flex muscle against trump they thought America's politics is like Arabian politics
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Niceman4u(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
So, Iraq thinks America is like Africa?
Despite Trump's short-comings, or imperfections, he is going to be a former USA president.
He will still enjoy the previledges of former presidents.
Let Iraq not think of joking with dat office.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:
THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE I HAS EVER HEARD AS A HUMAN
which lie exactly? Is the google on your phone not working?
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Astra101: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stupid lot. As a formal US president you are protected for life!
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by zudozz: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Topmaike007:
ipob terrorist..

Don't worry python will dance again in Abia immediately your coward albino leader return from exile..

And he will be killed just like how General sulemani you tag terrorist was killed..

I just dey laff oooh.. grin
I know he is not the last suleiman to be killed..U father n brothers ll be d next suleiman that ll be fried! And ur cousins azeez and abdulazeez and raman! They ll fry u all..Fuking Terrorist!
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Akuruoulo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
thatigboman:
which lie exactly? Is the google on your phone not working?
I ASKED GOOGLE AND THEY WERE SUPER CNFUSED
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by mobo76503: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Are they aware Trump has SSS security for life?
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
thatigboman:
very funny. Secret Service not SSS, which is for naija. U are right on the Secret Service protection for life though
I bin think sey SSS and Secret Service na the same thing grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I ASKED GOOGLE AND THEY WERE SUPER CNFUSED
u asked a very wrong google.
See below

Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by GMBuhari: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dave0116:
This one sounds like a local government chairman in anambra state threatening to arrest Buhari... grin grin grin

It's actually a crime

ICC could recognize that if they push
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by thatigboman: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ishilove:

I bin think sey SSS and Secret Service na the same thing grin

Thanks
noo, far different.
SSS is State Security Service, though their correct name is DSS - Department of State Security, which is equivalent to FBI in US, but here, I think their work is wider.
But in US, Secret Service is exclusively for the protection of the President (and former Presidents) and the White House. They also guard Democratic and Republican National Conventions as those are state assets too.
There's an army unit, Guards Brigade in Abuja, which i think do similar job.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Topmaike007(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
zudozz:

I just dey laff oooh.. grin
I know he is not the last suleiman to be killed..U father n brothers ll be d next suleiman that ll be fried! And ur cousins azeez and abdulazeez and raman! They ll fry u all..Fuking Terrorist!
mr man for your point of correction I am a Christian RCCG member, and I am an igbo boy from Ebonyi state,Afikpo North local government, Amaizu community...

So don't mistake me for a Muslim..

Same way you guys supported Gen Sulemani death na him That Albino too go fall...

God will continue blessing Mazi Raphael Uwazurike of Massob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask A Russian Guy Anything. / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Robot Co-Hosts Census Ceremony Alongside South African President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.