Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General (30511 Views)

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Arvelo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
NewDelhi:

Most of them know nothing about politics,they just comment. Killing a general of another country is more than enough to spark war any day anytime. To make matters worse, they did it on their own soil. That's one bullshit they'll never try with Russia or China. The Iraqis were too soft. The Pakistanis wouldn't have taken it lightly.
You ain't wrong though but in a more practical sense, Iraq can't do shit cause USA is the world super power.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by mysticwarrior(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Arvelo:
You ain't wrong though but in a more practical sense, Iraq can't do shit cause USA is the world super power.
the power the Americans have is dwindling.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Arvelo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the power the Americans have is dwindling.
You really think so?
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by popefuse(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
samwheel:

True!
But what of while he goes on vacation or business trips outside the US.
don't forget that Obama gave the order to bring down Osama bin laden, Iraq didn't move a muscle to revenge and Obama is traveling across the world, trump might be controversial but he still a golden egg in the US. Despite losing election he will still be given ultimate respect given to the former. no one touch America leaders. In office or not. the first US president that visit North Korea. If trump land Iran today nothing go happen he will be highly welcomed

1 Like

Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by mysticwarrior(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Arvelo:
You really think so?
you don't know?
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by mysticwarrior(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
popefuse:
don't forget that Obama gave the order to bring down Osama bin laden, Iraq didn't move a muscle to revenge and Obama is traveling across the world, trump might be controversial but he still a golden egg in the US. Despite losing election he will still be given ultimate respect given to the former. no one touch America leaders. In office or not. the first US president that visit North Korea. If trump land Iran today nothing go happen he will be highly welcomed
Get your fact straight Osama bin landin was not an Iraqi but a Saudi who was exiled from Saudi Arabia, pls note that he wasn't an army general of a sovereign nation.

There were strong evidence against him being responsible for global terrorist attacks, and he has claimed responsibility for many of those attacks including that of world trade center which was bombed in September 11 2001.

The evidence against him and his claims of responsibility compelled the US to lunch a manhunt for him.

Obama received huge credit and no condemnation for bringing down Bin ladin, and he will be spoken of as a hero in the lips of American endless generations.

Killing Suleimani was an act of foolishness from a clueless President like Trump. There was no evidence against that man being before he was killed, he never claimed responsibility of any terrorists act and he was truly a terrorist like Trump claimed why wasn't he captured and made to stand trial? What Trump did to that man was murder and there was wide condemnation for his insensitive action.

Yes Trump is untouchable for now, but he is somehow going to pay for the death of an innocent man.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by samwheel(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
popefuse:
Lols, true bro
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Arvelo(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you don't know?
Please provide a case study for your claim.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by mysticwarrior(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Arvelo:
Please provide a case study for your claim.
they there dey find case Study, let them go and invade North Korea and disarm their Nukes.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by Arvelo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
mysticwarrior:
they there dey find case Study, let them go and invade North Korea and disarm their Nukes.
Wetin me i know be say na USA be current world power, whether their power is dwindling or not as you claim.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by mysticwarrior(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Arvelo:
Wetin me i know be say na USA be current world power, whether their power is dwindling or not as you claim.
na wetin you think tell me how many battles US army don fight and win on their own without any external support?
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by popefuse(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Get your fact straight Osama bin landin was not an Iraqi but a Saudi who was exiled from Saudi Arabia, pls note that he wasn't an army general of a sovereign nation.

There were strong evidence against him being responsible for global terrorist attacks, and he has claimed responsibility for many of those attacks including that of world trade center which was bombed in September 11 2001.

The evidence against him and his claims of responsibility compelled the US to lunch a manhunt for him.

Obama received huge credit and no condemnation for bringing down Bin ladin, and he will be spoken of as a hero in the lips of American endless generations.

Killing Suleimani was an act of foolishness from a clueless President like Trump. There was no evidence against that man being before he was killed, he never claimed responsibility of any terrorists act and he was truly a terrorist like Trump claimed why wasn't he captured and made to stand trial? What Trump did to that man was murder and there was wide condemnation for his insensitive action.

Yes Trump is untouchable for now, but he is somehow going to pay for the death of an innocent man.
no one dispute that Osama is not a terrorist, your counter still doent go well, Obama was live with his VP watching how the execution was going, which means he gave the order mind u ever since Osama has being declare wanted he has be hiding across arab country he spent many years in Iraq more than any Arab nation. Although he is from Saudi. well Your last paragraph shows you are kind of emotional about the killing. Sulaimani He is no innocent he is a terrorist we are not fools, mind you more still yet to come infact they are targeting the new leader now, any other group apart from taliban that ally with USA will be quenched
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by mysticwarrior(m): 2:07am On Jan 10, 2021
popefuse:
no one dispute that Osama is not a terrorist, your counter still doent go well, Obama was live with his VP watching how the execution was going, which means he gave the order mind u ever since Osama has being declare wanted he has be hiding across arab country he spent many years in Iraq more than any Arab nation. Although he is from Saudi. well Your last paragraph shows you are kind of emotional about the killing. Sulaimani He is no innocent he is a terrorist we are not fools, mind you more still yet to come infact they are targeting the new leader now, any other group apart from taliban that ally with USA will be quenched
after Osama was declared wanted he fled to Afghanistan which prompted the US to invade Afghanistan in order to bring him down. you claimed Osama spent more years in Iraq than any Arab countries, pls I need citation s for the following questions.

1 in what year did Osama bin laden first arrived Iraq?

2. how many years did he stayed?

3. what year did her left?

Am aware Osama was in kuwait and left that country when Iraq invaded.

judging from your write up about Sulaimani you also accused him of being a terrorist, pls do me a favour and kindly provide any a evidence with acknowledgeable references on those baseless allegations.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by popefuse(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2021
mysticwarrior:
after Osama was declared wanted he fled to Afghanistan which prompted the US to invade Afghanistan in order to bring him down. you claimed Osama spent more years in Iraq than any Arab countries, pls I need citation s for the following questions.

Am aware Osama was in was and left that country when Iraq invaded. oga he is a terrorist joor his own country men could testify to it

judging from your write up about Sulaimani you also accused him of being a terrorist, pls do me a favour and kindly provide any a evidence with acknowledgeable references on those baseless allegations.
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by popefuse(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2021
mysticwarrior:

Am aware Osama was in was and left that country when Iraq invaded.

iroo alaaye google is ur friend jaree,. confirm it that my evidence .i know pple like u will still say shekau is not a terrorist
Re: Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General by mysticwarrior(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2021
popefuse:
iroo alaaye google is ur friend jaree,. confirm it that my evidence .i know pple like u will still say shekau is not a terrorist
Alaaye baba you do not have any evidence to backup your claims, you can silence me by bringing facts, I only accept defeat when facts are produce to discredit my analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coup Rumors In Zimbabwe, Tanks Head To Harare Over Mugabe's Row With Army / FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation / Robot Co-Hosts Census Ceremony Alongside South African President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.