Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. (51666 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises / Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by laiperi: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2021
So childish
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Chiboto414: 3:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Dino the real investor..enjoy your life man
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by englishmart(m): 4:45am On Jan 08, 2021
OChimex:

You dey enjoy his vibes. But when a poor man steals 1k now una go lynch him burn him alive.

Now the real criminals who have stolen destinies and peoples future you dey hail.

Just mention his source of income...... and we will follow him rejoice for the fruit of his hard work
Maybe we should mobilise and stop him to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by seguno2: 5:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Coldie:
Nigerian politicians are very shameless, u steal all our money use it to go abroad and live a good life then start using it to show off to us, as suffer head Nigerians be na

Our politicians are not shameless.
They are not.
We Nigerians are the shameless ones, for allowing them steal our money, go abroad to live a good life and show off to us. Just what we deserve.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by BigGee445: 6:00am On Jan 08, 2021
all these people saying "he stole our money, it will not be well with him, bla bla bla," do you know why it won't get to him? because the same Nigerians are the ones into Robbery, Scaming, frayd etc on their fellow Nigerians.

let's stop decieving ourselves pls, start by changing ourselves and our bad habits first.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Onlinesmart: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Maybe we should pray they loot this country aground so the disintegration could come very quickly. I know when there's nothing to loot anymore, everyone will go their ways.

Dino, enjoy your life. It's not your fault but your foolish followers that only have 16mb as memory celebrating their oppressors. Shebi you see how different Dubai is. All of you loot here and spend it abroad. Your followers can celebrate you as well because you've allowed them excel in yahoo business. Like leaders, like followers.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Unrated900(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2021
The real yahoo people

main while your friend

Huspuppi still Dey detention
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by ntyce(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2021
AerialMapper:

Why have these PDP members all relocated to Dubai?

Would you have asked this question if Dino Melaye and Atiku were still in APC or you have conveniently forgotten they helped the current party into power.

Go just dey open mouth waaaaaaaa

Shut up, who and who are "Your APC"

Have you ever asked yourself why so-called opposition are exiled enjoying themselves while criticizing Buhari..

Do they feel our pains..

If not, how will they know what we pass through..

Will APC have won the presidency if Lai Mohammed, Tinubu and Buhari were operating from exile.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by seguno2: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
pansophist:
Weak man. Epitome of weakness.

A senator driving shamelessly in a country other strong men like him have built.

I thought that your wisdom is only in red pill matters.
Abeg share us more of this governance and political wisdom too o, as regularly as you do for red pill things cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by seangy4konji: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mad man
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by koolguy88(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
I hope he's cruising in a bullet proof vehicle because the bad boys are in town
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by dodoisk(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
How many industry the ur place
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Heroclitus(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
pansophist:
Weak man. Epitome of weakness.

A senator driving shamelessly in a country other strong men like him have built.

Sir, I emailed you, try respond to it,I couldn't put it on nairaland because those files(callup letter and I.D card) are larger than the forum allowed
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by pansophist(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Heroclitus(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
pansophist:

Yes sir, I've sent it now, the subject of the email is "Dear sir"

Timothy Moses is the name...I couldn't post here because of the larger files

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.