Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. (51663 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises / Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by paix(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
400billionman:
angry angry

My dream is to have 80 cars in my garage, 2 private planes and a yatch in Monaco.
Why Monaco, and not Lagos?
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by crazycrypto710: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Muntulah
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by istina: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Bros., just imagine! This is a guy that needs to be challenged by the average 9ja youth and every meaningful minded Nigerian. Instead, they go about celebrating and adulating his loots. angry
Present naija youths seems not to know what they want.
It's like they are used to the life of 'suffering and smilling'
Before Dino joined politics what was his source of income and even now that he is living large what is his source. No 9ja ypuths wont ask they just want to curse on social media and celebrate thieves

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
12345baba:
u get proof?
Constituency allawee and jumbo salary.Dont tell me the jumbo salary is legit because the RMAFC said they were not the ones who approved the #30m monthly jumbo pay for senators.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by legacystore: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
This yahoo senator again grin
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Joheel(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Money is good, DM enjoy your life
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by ntyce(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Why have these PDP members all relocated to Dubai?

They stay away instigating the masses against the government while enjoying their loot..

They will now return 2022 to campaign.

If APC had done so they won't have wrestled power away from them ..
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by GMBuhari: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
istina:
When you stole people's money and you are celebrated by the people whose money you stole and flenjo with, why wont you song for joy..
Not his fault at all

As in I shock
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Olorirenimi1(f): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dino Dino !

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by AerialMapper: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
ntyce:

They stay away instigating the masses against the government while enjoying their loot..

They will now return 2022 to campaign.

If APC had done so they won't have wrestled power away from them ..

Would you have asked this question if Dino Melaye and Atiku were still in APC or you have conveniently forgotten they helped the current party into power.

Go just dey open mouth waaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by tnerro1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmmmm, some people’s role model undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by iamJ(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Let's pretend like they didn't bounce him cheesy

My guy reverse
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplebeauty:
grin grin
grin grin grin
Please what's the difference between DINO & ODUMEJE..?
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
400billionman:
angry angry

My dream is to have 80 cars in my garage, 2 private planes and a yatch in Monaco.

In a world where people are selling off their cars due to limited parking space, you want to go and accumulate 80 cars.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by byinks(f): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Happy birthday SDM

Very few people understand the grace on your life.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by oloshun(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
What a shame, an ex-senator that makes 'driving' law, sends FRSC to the roads to fine disobedient drivers, the fine is remitted into the government account where he embezzled while he is singing and driving without a sit belt. This goes a long way telling us how Nigeria perceives her citizenry. We must obey laws but they are above it because no police can arrest them.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by walkingshadow911: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Naija don cast...
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by olajide21: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Someone is taking Covid19 vaccine in Dubai another is driving around and feeling happy in a city outside Naija.

We wonder why Nigeria is still what it is? They milk or hustle in Nigeria, they make us believe they love the motherland but travel at the slightest chance to go enjoy their time in other countries with people-centered government.

Ok oo
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Stockquality: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Since i misplace a phone worth 600k,all na vanity. Whwre is hushpuppy today. Dino your time dey come. Na FBi,CIA,SWAT team,go fly you enter yankee. Thief. And no feel say u go fit confuse whitey,if u like slump for court,begin form sickness for court, e go shock u. Na for court dem go still sentence u,if u like sleep from now till dec say u no well. Bastard

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by showafrica(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Coldie:
Nigerian politicians are very shameless, u steal all our money use it to go abroad and live a good life then start using it to show off to us, as suffer head Nigerians be na

Yea... Thats some major characteristics of a black man.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by SATANNIST: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
hush puppi no do pass like this. cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by SATANNlST: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
SATANNIST:
hush puppi no do pass like this. cheesy
but me i go do like this one day sha cool

Make my client pay.. Insha Allah
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by c2far: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
I would have been surprised if he was using the seat belt.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by pansophist(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Weak man. Epitome of weakness.

A senator driving shamelessly in a country other strong men like him have built.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Hahnemann: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Who else notice d fuel gauge in that car is on reserve
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by koolaid87: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

The funny thing is that the people he stole from would even be hailing him

Some are even defending him here. Asking ppl for proof.

Naija, the home of the gullibles

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by Bahamas95(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
12345baba:
u get proof?
What proof do you need to know all Naija politicians are thieves?

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2021
How much did Dino steal from Nigerian govt to give him such money?.....
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by OChimex: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2021
englishmart:
The celebrity ex-senator. I dey enjoy your vibes, bro.

Lalasticlala

You dey enjoy his vibes. But when a poor man steals 1k now una go lynch him burn him alive.

Now the real criminals who have stolen destinies and peoples future you dey hail.

Just mention his source of income...... and we will follow him rejoice for the fruit of his hard work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:18am On Jan 08, 2021
I cant call him a thief he just benefited from the loophole of a battered system . An insignificant opportunist among heavyweights. Allow him leave his life. If you must condemn start with the bigger fish
Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by lagdmark(m): 1:33am On Jan 08, 2021
400billionman:
angry angry

Have fun boy, i used to reason like you when I was 9years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.