Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? (1694 Views)

Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Onlinesmart: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wanna know what Ipob members are fighting for if they are massively on rush to register NIN (National Identification Number) of a country they detest so much.

Who are the clownish cowards now? grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Help me ask them, na mumu de worry dem. wetin cum corner them with zoo na

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Onlinesmart:
Wanna know what Ipob members are fighting for if they are massively on rush to register NIN (National Identification Number) of a country they detest so much.

Who are the clownish cowards now? grin grin

You are the ONLY clown here.

13 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Onlinesmart: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

Explain to us grin

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

[/s]

shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LukasPodolski: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
lol

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Onlinesmart: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

The fear of your sim being blocked is the begining of wisdom grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Onlinesmart:
Explain to us grin

Boko are fighting to have a caliphate in the north?

Are you plain clown saying they are nothing going to get NIN and are not refusing Nigerian currency paid to them?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

Are you plain clown saying they are nothing going to get NIN and are not refusing Nigerian currency paid to them?
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

shut up

Are you referring to your oldies?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Your rationality issues will never allow your poor self to make a tangible comment.

Now will your Boko brothers, uncles, sisters not going for NIN?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Onlinesmart: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

You're too dumb. Are we discussing Boko Haram here? The context is ipob, a secessionist group that hates Nigeria. Tell us why they are getting a NIN. Explain to us and stop digressing.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

Your rationality issues will never allow your poor self to make a tangible comment.
[/s]

Igbo Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

Are you referring to your oldies?
[/s]

Buhari till 2089

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Onlinesmart:
You're too dumb. Are we discussing Boko Haram here? The context is ipob, a secessionist group that hates Nigeria. Tell us why they are getting a NIN. Explain to us and stop digressing.

...How can you discuss one group and not the other group?

You see why most Nigeria graduates don't get jobs?

You don't have wider perspective in discussing issues.

Now, which groups hates Nigeria more?

You are extremely dumb though, so I doubt if you can rationalize this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Onlinesmart: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

You know what we call ipob here?

ẹgbẹ́ oniranu

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Onlinesmart:

ẹgbẹ́ oniranu

grin
the guy is dumb as PDP-THIEF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Golan007: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Don't wolly.

Plesident Tlump has plomised us Biafla before reaving White House.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Onlinesmart:

ẹgbẹ́ oniranu

What do you MURIC group call Boko Haram cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by CSTRR: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
How does this topic make sense?

They should disenfranchise themselves ?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

the guy is dumb as PDP-THIEF

I ignored earlier, as I believe you are an extremely gifted dumb fellow.

What is PDP?

You thieves mention political parties as that's where you thrive.

What haven't you APC bandit open thread on Boko haram?

Sissy coward.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

That group scares the sh*t out of you big balloon clown, and your MURIC group smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s][qquote author=Redcrafton post=97817337]

What is PDP?

Sissy coward.[/quote][/s]

grin

na me and u here today, u are using Nairaland freemode common sub u can't even do talk more of getting free data this technology generation. dumb cambinet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:
Don't wolly.

Plesident Tlump has plomised us Biafla before reaving White House.

Nothing scares the sh*t out of an average Yoruba man than Biafra...Not even Bokoh and Miyetti allah put together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

That group scares the sh*t out of you big balloon clown, and your MURIC group smiley smiley
[/s]
Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

Nothing scares the sh*t out of an average Yoruba man than Biafra...Not even Bokoh and Miyetti allah put together.
[/s]
Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Redcrafton: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][qquote author=Redcrafton post=97817337]

What is PDP?

Sissy coward.[/s]

grin

[s]na me and u here today, u are using Nairaland freemode common sub u can't even do talk more of getting free data this technology generation. dumb cambinet grin grin
[/s]

Incomprehensible.

I bet you can't understand the sh*t you wrote here...that's why you reverted to the gutter pidgin, you are conversant with.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Onlinesmart: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

The topic was about ipob but out of your "smartness", you dodged it like a bullet. Kanu has auctioned your senses.
Re: Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? by Onlinesmart: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
CSTRR:
How does this topic make sense?

They should disenfranchise themselves ?
Yes they should if they keep hating on Nigeria. They don't deserve anything Nigerian. What's their business with NIN when they already term Nigeria a zoo? Are they not animals themselves? Wild animals precisely...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Sitback And Let Niger Delta Agitate For BIAFRA / Unkown Gun Men Not Ipob/esn --- Security Agencies / My Dream Last Night. Please Pray For Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.