Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) (82979 Views)

Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Even his security couldn’t save him.
This is scary .

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
TheRedpillguy:
Well if you have money but your country men are starving. You too no go rest.

The thing Is I don't even have any single pity or feel remorseful about anything happening again In this nation because I've gotten too deep In life mysteries. I've seen how life and humans works generally. I've seen what people do for survival. The deceit, manipulations, deception et all. Generally this world Isn't meant for the feeble minded, that's why you see so much "Sufferings, Killings, et all. "Humans are the ones orchestrating all these bad events and they are cashing out from It big time. You can't find any "TOTAL HONEST Millionaires and Billionaires" In the whole world. When things like this happen, I don't even bother to raise an eyebrow......

4 Likes

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Lenient001: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Can't really say this is how 2020 started but GOD all we need is your mercy.

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...both of you need slap for village square
Aswear.. Na the guy need am pass.

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Amsickindahead: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
cayorday89:
Morning comes and go, night comes and go but human activities remain the same and those activities come with one, two or more dangers. Days of the week, months of the year and years are just what it is on calendars for calculation purposes and for proper records, the only difference between the other years and the present ones is the name tag on them, good things will always happen and not so good things will always happen, it has nothing to do with one year been better than the other or full of more evil than the other as long as human activities remain the same, we will experience good or bad times in response to our careful or careless nature..
It is what it is, they have been on his case since last year and now is when they got him, don't say this year has started its own again.. Na still the doing of humans..
spot on...no lie

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Aswear..
Na the guy need am pass.

Aje....you sure, i no go slap am if na only him, make i prepare my 2by2...but for village square if him dey innocent...na 4by2 you go collect... Aje
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by oladipo81606: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Is this not the same hilux with kogi plate no with two dead men we saw d video recorded at our Lady of Lourdes hospital Ihiala?

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Yusman316(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
I thought it is only Fulani that perpetrate evil in Nigeria, so it's everywhere
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Even a billionaire is not safe in this gadamn country.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by ephraim18(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is too brutal a killing... Killing 10 pple in other to get one person... God save usooo
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje....you sure, i no go slap am if na only him, make i prepare my 2by2...but for village square if him dey innocent...na 4by2 you go collect... Aje
cheesy
Bad gux

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Those developers are developing fast!!!

RIP, sir.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
embarassed embarassed very shameless bastards loitering the east,sons of darkness who hates the light and would always eliminate any who is progressing. reason development eludes the zone. what has this man done to warrant this?
may the killers and their sponsors never see light..
may they die in the open field,and let the vultures and birds of prey eat their carcasses
may their wives and daughters become prostitutes and exchange bottle water for sex
may their wives be publicly rapped
may their mothers mourn them
let the day become darkness for them
may worms eat them alive
so shall it be
may they never repent
so shall it be
If you're a Christian, would these verses mean anything to you? Matt 5:44, Luke 6:22.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
cheesy Bad gux
Happy new year...
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by morule20(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
A billionaire that cannot move around with a bullet proof car is that one a billionaire?
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Wahala90: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed! Buhari Failed!
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by edunaragold(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Forget all those bulshit scrap story,oga this man was killed by a family member or those they knows him.like face alone said,oyema nmadu negbu nmadu,in yoruba its means eni to mo eniyo lon pa eniyo.na person wey know am kill him.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by edunaragold(f): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Forget all those bulshit scrap story,oga this man was killed by a family member or those that knows him.like face alone said,oyema nmadu negbu nmadu,in yoruba its means eni to mo eniyo lon pa eniyo.na person wey know am kill him.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by seborrhic: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
oladipo81606:
Is this not the same hilux with kogi plate no with two dead men we saw d video recorded at our Lady of Lourdes hospital Ihiala?
From the type of grammar used in the report,you would know igberetv is a glorified blog and their stories taken with a pinch of salt
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
saajus:
I am confident it's a bad deal gone wrong. Ladies be careful. Try to know the source of income of your boyfriend or husband cos the day things will boomerang, you might be punished too.
Don't be talking rubbish. He's my boss, we even went to a traditional marriage ceremony on the 27th of December. His source of income is legit, Lorag is a big-time construction consulting agency that handles contracts even for World Bank in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Even rich people are not safe in that shithole, in Nigeria, You rich you are not safe, you are poor you are not safe... rubbish country.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by saajus: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
I am sorry for the wrong assumption. That assassination type depicts drug dealers assassination type.

PerfectlyPerfect:

Don't be talking rubbish. He's my boss, we even went to a traditional marriage ceremony on the 27th of December. His source of income is legit, Lorag is a big-time construction consulting agency that handles contracts even for World Bank in Nigeria
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
saajus:
I am confident it's a bad deal gone wrong. Ladies be careful. Try to know the source of income of your boyfriend or husband cos the day things will boomerang, you might be punished too.
You sound like you were part of the deal, sad sad
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by zinizta: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378170/gunmen-kill-imo-state-billionaire-community-leader-graphic-photos/

The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent(AK) of the work of their hands;(AL) they did not stop worshiping demons,(AM) and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.(AN)[b] 21 Nor did they repent(AO) of their murders,[/B] , their magic arts,(AP) their sexual immorality(AQ) or their thefts.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Don't mind these dumb kids.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Miracle1991: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Enjoy your endsars.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Why can't he buy bullet proof car why can he use African insurance
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
saajus:
I am sorry for the wrong assumption. That assassination type depicts drug dealers assassination type.

You said you are confident, now you are assuming? And suggesting it was a drug dealing? Guy mind how you talk. shocked
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Chicastle: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
I only heard of all this billionaires beeing assassinated, in the Eastern part of Nigeria though there are still some other slight regions where it happens but it's too vigorous in the east
I never hear such a thing from the north.

If not for this bandits and other forms of terrorism, the North would have been a safer place to live.

Too bad rest on bro

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skepticus:
cool

Most likely, business deal gone wrong.

Those who ordered his assassination wanted his life taken at all cost. Even, at the expense of the lives of others.

Men of the underworld ehnnn!
From your mattress on the floor of that your dark room, you've already concluded what happened. Okay oh, be ready to tell the authorities all you know about it.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
edunaragold:
Forget all those bulshit scrap story,oga this man was killed by a family member or those that knows him.like face alone said,oyema nmadu negbu nmadu,in yoruba its means eni to mo eniyo lon pa eniyo.na person wey know am kill him.
Really? shocked how did you come to this conclusions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.