Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) (82975 Views)

Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skepticus:
cool

Most likely, business deal gone wrong.

Those who ordered his assassination wanted his life taken at all cost. Even, at the expense of the lives of others.

Men of the underworld ehnnn!
No go put yourself for trouble.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
paix:
If you're a Christian, would these verses mean anything to you? Matt 5:44, Luke 6:22.
those men are way beyond enemies this time around this is pure wickedness and there's no peace for the wicked that's the gospel truth
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Imstrong2:
those men are way beyond enemies this time around this is pure wickedness and there's no peace for the wicked that's the gospel truth
I can understand how you feel. We shouldn't allow our utterances to derail us.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by emmnprince(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
WHY MUST PEOPLE STRIP THE DEAD NAKED?

Because naked they come into this world, and naked they must go out of this world.

Beside then need to clean them up!

Literally saying!

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Mayng01(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
So sad, rip
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hallabee1:

Happy new year...
The same oo... Ground no gree set cheesy
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
pure assassination. RIP.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by ugofather(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Benprass(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

May God help your mind

Is just a question if can't answer then shut up.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
illicit:
Billionaire! just like that

That is Nigeria for you..in ither climes people are known for what they do. Here they are known for what they have. So the good is mixed up with bad and the ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Queenslander:
Nigeria is not safe for anyone, not even the rich!! May his soul rest in peace..
God save us in this country this incident scared me so much, imagine a billionaire with convoy and security yet he was killed? How then do ordinary Nigerians killed go scare you. God help to leave this country, I just want to live in peace in my life, I don't want to extremely rich, once I'm comfortable and cater for my needs I thank God.

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
anastasius:
Amd somone will say you can make it in Nigeria. Make it and get people to kill you. Is it not better to live in abroad and have peace?
I swear to God is better, all I want is peace of mind and to cater for my needs, imagine a billionaire what happens to ordinary Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:
In Nigeria once you make 1 billion Naira by A Bullet proof SUV with run flat tyres ..A B6 grade BP land cruiser could have saved his life
My brother just ask God to protect you, I can mention people that have strong security yet they are killed, people will just be monitoring your movements, let me give you one example, Alex badeh chief of defence, do you think he doesn't have security?? All I want is to leave this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
OpinionCounts:

Marshall Harry
Bola Ige
Chuma Okadigbo
Sani Abacha
Etc Etc

You think sey all these men been no jazz up?
That's what I was telling him just ask Almighty God to protect you once you are successful especially in Nigeria
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
OpinionCounts:

Marshall Harry
Bola Ige
Chuma Okadigbo
Sani Abacha
Etc Etc

You think sey all these men been no jazz up?
You forgot Alex badeh
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Don’t piss off a determined killer. You can be a target at home, social function not excluding the church. The people after you will be billionaires like you who can afford more than enough firepower.
/
That's what I was telling him
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wetin billionaire dey do for inside Toyota Hilux... abi he dey camouflage himself but they still got him

RIP Baba, next life you stay away from your village
My brother just ask God to protect you people who are far better than him were killed,
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
If only they know what that count most on this realm,if only they know. Lord Jesus by your mercy, open the eyes of those under the shadow of darkness that they may KNOW. For if they know,they will expend energy only on THINGS that matters.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by GamalNasser: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My brother just ask God to protect you, I can mention people that have strong security yet they are killed, people will just be monitoring your movements, let me give you one example, Alex badeh chief of defence, do you think he doesn't have security?? All I want is to leave this country

Badeh was shot through the windscreen of a toyota tundra pick up and the car was not bullet proof , if it was Bullet proof he would have escaped
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
TheRedpillguy:
Well if you have money but your country men are starving. You too no go rest.
That's the problem of what big men don't know basic things in life people don't have how do you want people to survive if not to cause harm?
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
See how LAWLESSNESS in Naija has rendered WOMEN Automatic widows
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yusman316:
I thought it is only Fulani that perpetrate evil in Nigeria, so it's everywhere
Don't shake any table

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:

A billionaire without bulletproof CHARM?

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skepticus:
cool

Most likely, business deal gone wrong.

Those who ordered his assassination wanted his life taken at all cost. Even, at the expense of the lives of others.

Men of the underworld ehnnn!
Which one is business gone wrong, what's wrong with this country. Either you people attribute it to politics, religion, tribalism or other wise to suit your correctness. This is evil and must be condemned. Such things will grow to be a catastrophe that will be very difficult to handle.
Can't you see the evil befalling Nigeria.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by whytediamond(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
DSS1335:
cool

On the 31st December 2020, an unnatural circumstances that has never happened left an indelible impression on the eve of crossover, it rained heavily like never before suggestive that there will be lots of mourning and outcry in 2021.. God forbid! Since 1st January, there has never been any day that pass by without the news of one death or the other.

On 3rd January, a guy whose Dad was the CSO of Uniport died in his sleep, he was a very healthy, easygoing gentleman who graduated recently and inducted as a Pharmacists. This guy has always been busy the Lord's vineyard. His demise shook me to the marrow. cry

For the rest of this year, we shall move from greater height to another! Ozoemena!! There shall be no loss in our family and friends except those who is planning our downfall in Jesus Mighty name ( Amen)

Who suggested please? Stop this nonsense this 2021.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378170/gunmen-kill-imo-state-billionaire-community-leader-graphic-photos/

copy copy blogger. News had it that he was killed in Ihialla along Onitsha-Owerri Road.
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Queenslander:
Nigeria is not safe for anyone, not even the rich!! May his soul rest in peace..
You're saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by motivationkid: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Businessman and entrepreneur Chief Leo Anuforo has been killed by unknown bandits/gunmen of about 15men in Imo state, Gossip Arena reports.

First hand information revealed by us said Mr. Anuforo’s convoy as he was traveling back to imo state from unknown place on Sunday 3rd January 2021 about 4pm around ihiala axis of Anambra along onitsha to owerri road was attacked by bandits on face to face combat. The driver Mr Emma was shot making him lose control of vehicle and fell into the channel or gutter therefore distablized the 2 policemen attached to him.

Billionaire Anuforo who is also the PG of all PGs ideato south and Managing Director of Loraj Consortium was dragged out and shot series of bullets at close range along his security men and the driver which was there last minute.

An eye witness who said over 10 persons were killed during the attack including 2 police officers and driver attached to Mr. Anuforo and others persons caught up in the rain of bullets, suggestive of a hit assassination job.

Some died instantly, sir Leo Anuforo died on the way to the hospital while one of the police died in the in hospital few hours later.

His community, Okohia-Isiekenes in Ideato South LGA have been thrown in to mourning as the police in the state is still investigating the case.

RIP Mr Leonard Anuforo (MD)
RIP Mr Emma (driver)
RIP Mr chijioke and Tafa(security men)

The dreams and legacies will never die
Loraj Consortium and your families pray for your soul.
Farewell.���
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Drivers of Big Men are targets too. They are dispensable just to get their Boss.

Yet, most ogas and family don't regard drivers. Some are maltreated and paid paltry salary sad
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Work of Fulanis police death squad
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by MOVIC6: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
If I no get one for house and in my car wetin I gain...
Re: Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
tooth4tooth:
I think we have more guns than human population in this country and they are in wrong hands. What is going on?

It's not a thought. It's a fact& am glad u brought it up. I appreciate that folks like u understand d goings on in this country. What's going? It's obvious. D priority of d govt& police isn't d security of lives& property. They are more interested in SIM/NIN synchronisation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.