Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? (26539 Views)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / Trump Denies Inciting Capitol Riots, Claims Senate Has No Power To Impeach Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Aldebaran(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Arizonaz: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Las las we look unto God the author and finisher of our faith.

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Prymestrr(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where's Righteousness89 the antichrist on pulpit. Come and lend your shameless voice to the carnage your lord and personal saviour Donald Trump unleashed on the USA yesterday.

As a proud Igbo man, I'm so ashamed that IPOB which should have been a very focused pro-Igbo nationalist movement bought into the stupidity of that KKK president.

I shame more for the churches and the Christian bigots who had no common sense ample enough to see that Donald Trump was all shades of wrong, all due to their extreme blindness caused by religious fanaticism

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by UncommonLogic: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
The same set of people who believe and follow these idiotic lunatics are the same set of people who believe that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan.
Their level of stupidity and gullibility is simply astonishing.

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Mikeiron78(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Not all, but most of them are going to be locked up for a very long time, the FBI and other agency searching for them right now. You do the crime, you pay the crime.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Swipa: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Even China is giving America advice on democracy. Let's ask them about Hong Kong. Wonders shall never end. Take the Chinese government serious at your own peril.

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by nurez305(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump bad
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by meobizy(f): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nothing concerns me. Now, watch the 4chan trolls flood this thread. Na their work after all.

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Leebeedo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
I pity all of them. They'll track them all and charge them with sedition.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Edusouls(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
See confirm street men for America, with Organization that rakes in money for them, untouched and secretly supported by whites in that nation including the police, i mercy for minorities in the USA especially blacks, cos once Biden is sworn in these organised white supremacist gangs would unleash hell, and make Biden presidency a rough one..

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Buliwyf: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where's JeromeJnr the empty-headed clown that was claiming the guy with the Viking helmet and face paint is Antifa?

Too many daft religious idiots.

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/55572805?__twitter_impression=true
1. Biden 2021.
2. Trump 20 to 21 years in prison.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by CSTRR: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
I fear who no fear Nigerian ladies o.
A Guy in the office just showed me a video of a young lady collecting serious lamba in Ikeja.
Kpa kpa kpa kpa like no man's business.

Her fiance called at that very moment, and she said she is in her friend's place and is about to tell HER goodbye, while the bad guy drilling her from the back reduced the intensity of the kpa kpa kpa.

What shocked me was when she ended the call with ''I love you'' and continued the drilling.

Na dis type of wife dey play paternity fraud.

I am still shook right now.

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Krak(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
meobizy:
Nothing concerns me. Now, watch the 4chan trolls flood this thread. Na their work after all.

They are also shifting to Parler and many are on Nairaland

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Lovelyn451(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
proud boys stand back and stand by..lol
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by kinibigdeal(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Can CNN also help us look at the profile of the Antifas and BLM protesters burning people’s business, attacking police officers and the like. Let us also know their profile
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by coputa(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump's administration was the beginning of the end of America,the next super power is now in Asia

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Dollanaira: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Took my time to read . .trump d0n destroy usa. He is officially a rebel with crooks. . And if he wants war. . War wil surely happen. They nid to pacify trump or all burns!!
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by HonLord: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Trump should be arrested for aiding what happened in Washington, he only called order after the damage has been done.

If Trump had ordered for the arrest of Biden for a confirmed Election fraud before now - WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?

When a man goes to court over an issue - he is looking for peace. Not like Dictators in APC who installs Mugu Tanko as CJN while good persons are removed for fear of truth.

Take it or leave it - Good men are only removed through CONSPIRACY! You will remember this issue later, NOT NOW!

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where is DJ Switch when the world needed her the most....
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Farki: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump cultists broke into the building, they planned and were encouraged by right-wing ideologues and even the President's wife called them "patriots".

Trump cultists, when they realised that this was both illegal and they didn't have global support they started lying and blaming Antifa.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by PAWG(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
I can’t come and kill myself ontop America problem, I’ve got bigger issues
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by juniorstar(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
alas America has no right to enforce Democracy on the planet!
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by ikorodureporta: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
black men no follow
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by ayenale1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na so we go take enter asorock one day...
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Tekrify(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Honestly am more ashamed than u...

Nnamdi kanu is a big hypocrite...
You won't find those brainwashed IPOB here to comment. ..
Am just wondering what they will think of biden..cuz nothing can change the fact that he will be president...what exactly do this IPOB see in trump...

The same people who believe buhari is dead , osinbajo is no more alive , Aso rock is empty... rubbish...they are so calm on this particular issue... nonsense..
Prymestrr:
Where's Righteousness89 the antichrist on pulpit. Come and lend your shameless voice to the carnage your lord and personal saviour Donald Trump unleashed on the USA yesterday.

As proud Igbo man, I'm so ashamed that IPOB which should have been a very focused pro-Igbo nationalist movement bought into the stupidity of that KKK president.

I shame more for the churches and the Christians bigots who had no common sense ample enough to see that Donald Trump was all shades of wrong, all due to their extreme blindness caused by religious fanaticism

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Tekrify(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
May u come back the same way you entered with ur two legs and arms fully intact grin grin grin grin
ayenale1:
Na so we go take enter asorock one day...
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by juman(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
President sent terrorists to the capitol.

Unbelievable.
He is crazy.

President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) / 16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II / Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts