Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses (21757 Views)

Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South / David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by nlfpmod: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWLzkdc-9P8?si=5MBv-I_ugXWyfq9k

UN says Gaza residents broke into food warehouses with 'civil order' disintegrating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by absoluteSuccess: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Polytheism>>Monotheism.
Babylon>>Jerusalem.
Judaism>>Christianity.
Christianity>>Islam.

"Salvation is of the Jews" as Jesus said. If there's not been Polytheism, Monotheism would not have been. If there's not been Christianity, Islam would never exist.

If the Bible is wrong and Quran asked it's adherents to believe in the Taoreta and Injil, it's sending it's audience to sources it never confirmed before validating, which raises questions.

If you have problem with the source of your own claims, your evidence cannot stand as proof. If Islam is a different religion on it's own, it should never have associated itself with Judaism like Christianity.

There's no point fighting people you rely upon to establish your Credence. It would be a quest for dominion rather than salvation. That would be a war without end. It's terrible to be caught up inbetween passion-driven enmity.

The word "salvation" is another word for "improvement on the last update". If the improvement now involved bloodletting and empire building, it's becoming political (religion) trying to exploit the buyers rather than fix users' problems.

Let's just look within ourselves and ask, what does my religion want? It will help us decide what matters most and why we believe what we believe, either it's a faith or political party disguised as faith. That understanding will help us identify what we want as an individual.

Let's give peace a chance.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by inoki247: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2023
Lol hunger everywhere any little opportunity people are ready to loot....

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by andy244: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
See wetin Hamas cause

90 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by bhella10: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
grin Palliative looters

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by ultimate121: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
Very nice.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Wizardslayer: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
US is the undisputed world power.

The likes of Russia, China and Iran are only struggling to stand up to US hegemony and monopoly. The whole mid East is quiet today because of the fear of USA.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by sofeo(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
It's well

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by foolbuster: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
Proof people are the same all over the world, no difference between a white man and a black man, we are all exactly the same no race is superior. Subject the Europeans to the same condition as Africa and they will act exactly like Africans.

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Hambivert: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
This is nothing new, it was expected.
Nigerians would have done worse, even the Police would have joined in the looting with their official van.

Well, sometimes it sparogatively befalls me why some people would still be hell bent on staying in their war ravaged city when they could just leave and return when the fighting is over. I don't know if they don't love their lives as much as I love mine.
Anyways, I don't blame them, I blame poverty. Just like Nigeria blessed with so many resources (in the land that many countries want a piece of the land), yet majority of the citizens are poor.

7 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Exceed15: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
This is what Hamas have brought upon them . Stop shielding terrorist.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Lordbinsmar: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by foolbuster: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2023
Proof people are the same all over the world, no difference between a white man and a black man, we are all exactly the same no race is superior. Subject the Europeans to the same condition as Africa and they will act exactly like Africans.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by KOMBE: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2023
They must have watched the video of how palatiaves were looted after the End Sars saga. Or possibly a Nigerian must have led this looting spree. After experiencing this large scale of hunger, never again will Hamas and Palestinians will never get involved in a war with Israel. NEVER

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Lovenorth: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2023
This has already happened in Nigeria, we taught them how to do it

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by wittywriter: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Actively intuitive...I don't blame them.

WAR IS NEVER THE BEST OPTION TO PEACE

Wittyness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by babajero(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2023
They did more than that during pandemic in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Turning people into destitute in their own lands is the new normal because the west said it's fine.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Nokio2: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Ah ah Ibadan foodlums don reach Gaza... What a Chicago vendor,..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by olatade(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2023
If they're breaking in and taking relief supplies, that means the UN is warehousing, and not distributing relief supplies.

If they broke in and found empty shelves, it would be a different story.

4 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by abobote: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by JASONjnr(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
Gaza had to steal food stuffs after attempting to fight who big pass them.....

More like, Biafra fighting Nigeria....

😂😂😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by essentialone(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWLzkdc-9P8?si=5MBv-I_ugXWyfq9k

UN says Gaza residents broke into food warehouses with 'civil order' disintegrating

You are not yet a Governor or President, and you are already practicing absolute power. So because you are Nairaland Moderator, you post and immediately push it to Front Page?

But when others post, you wait until the post has 1,234 comments before you push it to Front Page.

Well done ooo. Oga Modnator

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by alphaconde(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
I have this dog at home a pet dog, so recently I bought a security dog and put it in the same place my balcony.

That first day the two dogs were fighting and barking at each other, well there's no other space in the house for me to separate them.

But a day after that day I was surprised to see the two dogs playing with each other.

If dogs that are animals can live peaceably with each other why can't nations and humans.

I expect 3rd parties Iran, Russia and USA to say the truth about these conflicts and help Israel and Gaza live in peace.

What real gain is there in conflicts?

5 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Aziishyco(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
Hunger na basta*d
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by OfficialAPCNig: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
I thought only our yoruba brothers sabi loot

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Confirmedzombie: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
This is a Welcome development. You don't hoard food meant for the people.

Christians lack fear of God in them. Imagine if this food was hoarded by our Muslim faithful, the Internet would have gone agog

May Allah protect our peace loving people of Gaza.

May Allah give the Hamas the strength and wisdom to conquer Israel.

Victory is sure for the Hamas

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by ojun50(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2023
Una never see something yet
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Generalyemi(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) / World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.