Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Does God Really Love Me? - An Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Love Me? - An Emoji Devotions (104 Views)

LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? / Is God Really Omniscient?? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does God Really Love Me? - An Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
An Emoji Devotions for Thu 7th January, 2020

Topic: Does God really love me?

By H. U. Wenger

Highlight:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3,16)

We have read it, we know it! But do I really believe it? Yes, he loves the world – it is big and important! But why should he love me? I am small and quite insignificant. For gaining trust in God it is crucial that I am convinced beyond doubt that I am truly loved by the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. 

Here is, how I can be sure about the fact. Jesus is the living word of God and through him everything is created (John 1, 1 – 3; Col. 1, 15 – 20). To save me, he renounced to his majesty as creator and became a helpless baby. 

A woman, his creation had to feed him, to change his diapers, to teach him walk, to introduce him into society and to educate him. The almighty word dived into the utter helplessness of a human baby, just to undo the spell that has been brought upon us through the unfaithfulness of our original parents, Adam and Eve. 

Maybe you are a pet lover, maybe a bird or wild life lover. Would you do such a thing for your cat, your canary bird or for another animal, if you had the possibility? 

The love Jesus has for me has cost him everything and it has cost his father everything too. Jesus has given up all his privileges and powers to become a human like you and me. He lived a spotless and sinless live, just to die as a sacrifice for me and to save me so from eternal death. This is way beyond our understanding of love. If life experience has made you unsure of his love, if he has not fulfilled your longing or your wishes, look to his incarnation as a human and to his sacrifice on the cross and you will know with conviction: Jesus loves me, this I know, for the bible tells me so. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus, let me never again doubt your love for me. It has cost you everything to love and save me. Help me to be as merciful to others as you are to me. Thank you for your limitless love for me.

https://emojidevotions..com/2021/01/does-god-really-love-me.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / How Do You React When Hit By The Truth? / God In Nature Part 2 - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.