Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? (1825 Views)

Does God Really Send People To Hell? / Is God Really Omniscient?? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2023
The funny story is the Satan versus God story!

God banished Satan from heaven as an evil angel. Then sent him to earth to torment and test his children.... Those who fail will be sent to hell to rot with the evil angel and those who passed will be taken to heaven to rejoice with God.

I'm not atheist because I believe in God because he's pure! But some stories ain't clear!

Copied!
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by AnyanwuSilas: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2023
Nobody knows God and God don't care about anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:

God banished Satan from heaven as an evil angel. Then sent him to earth to torment and test his children.... Those who fail will be sent to hell to rot with the evil angel and those who passed will be taken to heaven to rejoice with God.

I'm not atheist because I believe in God because he's pure! But some stories ain't clear!

Copied!

1a: That story of Satan being banished to earth is a fact. The problem though is that the character who was banished for a fact was not Satan, and the banisher was not God as it where.

1b: An event occured in the past. You can trace it's origin even in the Christian Bible. The guys who made men to what they seem today had a beef...

This story is right in the Bible. The problem however is that when you read it, your mind thinks "God" and "Satan", where as it is: "Extraterrestrial 1 vs Extraterrestrial 2". Recall there are others hinted at in the Bible, those who fancied human chicks called "sons of God"..

This is because back in the day and even now, if those beings present themselves, you mind goes "angel", "God", "Lord".

Zeus, Baal, etc are real-life characters who descended from "heaven" (skies) in "chariots of fire" (Space ships). They for real look majestic or Godly for the human mind of those days...

3: The idea of "Sin" is an invention of Rome. There is only Karma to deal with. Karma makes everyone deserve what they get, and it makes the Supreme Deity a just 'God' indeed.

You will ask what of good people who suffer? This is where the crazy idea that people die and are born again comes to play.

They come back to reap what they've sown. Life (indeed) get balance, and is ALWAYS fair to a perfect mathematical degree to a fault.

There is so much to know about what we think we knew. Your questions are all legit if you dare to question.

2 Likes

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
But we were taught that God is love...
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
And he so loved the world thats why he sent Jesus Christ to die for it?! ...John 3:16
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:

God banished Satan from heaven as an evil angel. Then sent him to earth to torment and test his children.... Those who fail will be sent to hell to rot with the evil angel and those who passed will be taken to heaven to rejoice wit

Copied!

When you banish your child does it mean he cannot walk around the village or go anywhere he likes?

If he his bad behavior convinces other children to follow him, do you not say "na dia fault be dat?

So it is for all of you who follows Satan's way. It is your fault and responsibility. You have no one to blame but your own selves.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by AnyanwuSilas: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:

And he so loved the world thats why he sent Jesus Christ to die for it?! ...John 3:16

It makes no sense
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by plessis: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

It makes no sense
God gave you his son. You have no excuse to not show love to your next neighbour.

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by AnyanwuSilas: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
plessis:

God gave you his son. You have no excuse to not show love to your next neighbour.

What's your definition of God and how did this story make sense to you?
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by plessis: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

What's your definition of God and how did this story make sense to you?
The divine is not supposed to make sense.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When you banish your child does it mean he cannot walk around the village or go anywhere he likes?

If he his bad behavior convinces other children to follow him, do you not say "na dia fault be dat?

So it is for all of you who follows Satan's way. It is your fault and responsibility. You have no one to blame but your own selves.

This your analogy doesn't make sense

A father who love his children will never allowed his son who is a serial killer or terrorist to live among his siblings... Because he, the criminal son can influence his siblings or his peers to be like him.
Purposely a prison was created to save innocent people from the terrorist and serial killers, rapist and all that...

3 Likes

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by AnyanwuSilas: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
plessis:

The divine must be senseless and made for goons

3 Likes

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

The divine must be senseless and made for goons
🤣🤣🤣
Abi Mr Silas!
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:

This your analogy doesn't make sense

A father who love his children will never allowed his son who is a serial killer or terrorist to live among his siblings... Because he, the criminal son can influence his siblings or his peers to be like him.
Purposely a prison was created to save innocent people from the terrorist and serial killers, rapist and all that...

And every loving father has always said any of his children who could be conscripted into crime, is worthy of not being his child.

His true children know that serial killers and terrorist are the ones who run away from them and not them who join the killers and terrorist.

That is why we all bannish our useless children who do not walk in our ways.

And besides your answer was a change of post for the topic was about the banishment of Satan and not about God disowning his children who followed Satan.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If he his bad behavior convinces other children to follow him, do you not say [b]"na dia fault be dat?[b/]

I pray I never be like that father
Imagine a father blaming his kids for falling the victim of danger he willfully exposed then too?
God banished Satan from heavens for a reason...
World governments crackdown on terrorist, criminal rings and likes is for tonnes of reason.... Which I believed you too knows.
Satan rebel against the most high, was able to influence about 1 quarter of heavenly beings, who are superior to earthlings... God banished him to earth... As dangerous as such being could be, to live among his purported children as its taught.... Isn't this wickedness on its own?

I cant Imagine you spewing this writeup

3 Likes

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And every loving father has always said any of his children who could be conscripted into crime, is worthy of not being his child.

His true children know that serial killers and terrorist are the ones who run away from them and not them who join the killers and terrorist.

And besides your answer was a change of post for the topic was about the banishment of Satan and not about God disowning his children who followed Satan.

Its you that import BANISHMENT into the chat up, a father who run away from owning his responsibility isn't a father at all. You exposed them to the danger in the first place... So you will be held responsible.

3 Likes

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:
■ The funny story is the Satan versus God story! God banished Satan from heaven as an evil angel. Then sent him to earth to torment and test his children.... Those who fail will be sent to hell to rot with the evil angel and those who passed will be taken to heaven to rejoice with God.I'm not atheist because I believe in God because he's pure! But some stories ain't clear!
Copied!
1. There is no truth to that tale! undecided

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
chieveboy:

1a: That story of Satan being banished to earth is a fact. The problem though is that the character who was banished for a fact was not Satan, and the banisher was not God as it where.

1b: An event occured in the past. You can trace it's origin even in the Christian Bible. The guys who made men to what they seem today had a beef...

This story is right in the Bible. The problem however is that when you read it, your mind thinks "God" and "Satan", where as it is: "Extraterrestrial 1 vs Extraterrestrial 2". Recall there are others hinted at in the Bible, those who fancied human chicks called "sons of God"..

This is because back in the day and even now, if those beings present themselves, you mind goes "angel", "God", "Lord".

Zeus, Baal, etc are real-life characters who descended from "heaven" (skies) in "chariots of fire" (Space ships). They for real look majestic or Godly for the human mind of those days...

3: The idea of "Sin" is an invention of Rome. There is only Karma to deal with. Karma makes everyone deserve what they get, and it makes the Supreme Deity a just 'God' indeed.

You will ask what of good people who suffer? This is where the crazy idea that people die and are born again comes to play.

They come back to reap what they've sown. Life (indeed) get balance, and is ALWAYS fair to a perfect mathematical degree to a fault.

There is so much to know about what we think we knew. Your questions are all legit if you dare to question.

Explain why human population is increasing if it is just people being recycled.

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no truth to that tale! undecided
Hmm deep
Do you believe in God?
How do we get Satan the rogue guy, if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:

Its you that import BANISHMENT into the chat up,..

See how you lie! Your own words
Omniknowest:
[b]God banished Satan [/b]from heaven as an evil angel. Then sent him to earth to torment and test his children....

Now, to your very bad talk
Omniknowest:

a father who run away from owning his responsibility isn't a father at all. You exposed them to the danger in the first place... So you will be held responsible.

Banishment means the Father did not run away but threw out the stupid child.

And the mere fact that the banished children are not complaining that they were banished already proves that they know they fuqd up big time and therefore deserve to be banished.

So, this is just you trying to smear The Father's good Name because of your personal wish and bias.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:
■ Hmm deep. Do you believe in God? How do we get Satan the rogue guy, if I may ask?
1. In Scripture, satan is instead a servant of God as in He does God's bidding. The myth of satan the rogue most likely came from confusion about various beliefs as being one and the same. For instance, the belief that Satan from one religion or belief is the same evil entity found in other religions or beliefs. undecided
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:

Imagine a father blaming his kids for falling the victim of danger he willfully exposed then too?
World governments crackdown on terrorist, criminal rings and likes is for tonnes of reason.... Which I believed you too knows.
Satan rebel against the most high, was able to influence about 1 quarter of heavenly beings, who are superior to earthlings... God banished him to earth... As dangerous as such being could be, to live among his purported children as its taught.... Isn't this wickedness on its own?

The blame on every child who has failed is because Enoch completely beat the bastard and his armies, Noah too followed, king Abimelech, Abraham's friend also did it, which is why God Spoke to him when he was about making a mistake and why he was Abraham's friend, Job did it, Daniel did it, etc

So these people have shown that we can beat Satan and his armies exactly what God knows, so all who fail are without excuse.

And revelation shows that many many children made it, that clearly tells us that Satan is beatable.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you lie! Your own words I own it😁

Now, to your very bad talk

Banishment means the Father did not run away but threw out the stupid child.
He run away the moment he blame the child that got preyed on by the rogue guy ( this what said that prompt my reply above) If he his bad behavior convinces other children to follow him, do you not say "na dia fault be dat?

If he his bad behavior convinces other children to follow him, do you not say [b]"na dia fault be dat?[/b]. 😂
Am not in anyway trying to be a SAN to the rogue guy but, let's be honest to ourselves.... You and I know that the bible didn't recorded the story from both side, all we know is Lucifer and his cohorts rebel against the Most High, waged war but defeated, then dumped into the earth right? The bible didn't tell the story from the other side😁 so to me you can't say that the rogue guys didn't sobered and asked for forgiveness, when they weren't given the opportunity too😂 I said so because as far as I know No where in the bible has anybody writes that God the most high, tell Satan to repent but he declined

So, this is just you trying to smear The Father's good Name because of your personal wish and bias.[b/]

LOL nope thats not true.
All am saying is [b]the Father is not suppose to blame his kid for he being influenced by the rogue guy, when he the Father was the one who failed to perform the duty of fatherhood 'PROTECT'! He let the rogue guy roam the street and created cells recruiting the minors

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The terrorist or serial killer won't be going around with gun or carrying bomb on his head, but blend among the people and prey on the unsuspecting once...
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:

Copied!
Verily, verily, i say unto you, keep thinking like this, and you'll end up an atheist. Dont say I didn’t warn you

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

So if Yahweh knew Satan would turn out to tempt his children, then why did he banish him? cheesy

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
plessis:

Who brought the idea of sin? Yahweh. Who do we ask for forgiveness? Yahweh grin
Are you seeing the facts now?

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
plessis:
Lol.
Nice dodge.
Does everlasting life make sense?

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I see what you did there. Dodging questions doesn't fit you

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The blame on every child who has failed is because Enoch completely beat the bastard and his armies
Where did you get that from
Noah too followed, king Abimelech, Abraham's friend also did it, which is why God Spoke to him when he was about making a mistake and why he was Abraham's friend, Job did it, Daniel did it, etc

So these people have shown that we can beat Satan and his armies exactly what God knows, so all who fail are without excuse.

And revelation shows that many many children made it, that clearly tells us that Satan is beatable.
at the expense of losing tonnes of ya kids? As a father, what are you trying to prove and to whom? unless there is more to the story that we didnt know about

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omniknowest:

He's DTruthSpeaker. I guess you don't know him. He doesn't think stuff through before replying, and his replies are always brainless. Then when you challenge his daft replies, he either yells 'change of post' or just abuses and cusses you out

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Top 10 Richest Pastors In Edo State And Their Net Worth / Youth Success Camp 2007 / God Is My Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.