Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) (26329 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by NEWSREPORT: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
eko oni baje o.. anything that will make nigeria better is ok by me, because politician come politician go.. infrastructure remain.
i die for naija .

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by gidado14(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Their meeting might be for the following reasons:

1. How to restructure Lagos State.... Don't forget that they will surely discuss the percentage to share too.

2. Trying to talk to Buhari to please nominate and support Tinubu for 2023 election.

3. Political drama.. Just to show us that they are working for us.

4. Maybe Buhari wants to increase some taxes in Lagos and he needs to tell Mr. Sanwo-Olu.

5. Sanwo-Olu trying to remind Buhari that he's still the governor of Lagos State cheesy

What do you think?

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by spy24(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
It must be related to COVID 19 second wave
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Basher8583: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
sodiqapril:
I'm sure Bihari doesn't remember the state sanwo olu governs

You rush to diss someone and end up messing yourself up.
Who will take someone that does not even know how to spell Buhari serious

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Basher8583: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
Get to work and leave this unuseful display....check my signature and contact me for your graphics designs

Why don't you also get to work and stop all this unsolicited spaming you are doing
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Odion2016(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Their meeting might be for the following reasons:

1. How to restructure Lagos State.... Don't forget that they will surely discuss the percentage to share too.

2. Trying to talk to Buhari to please nominate and support Tinubu for 2023 election.

3. Political drama.. Just to show us that they are working for us.

4. Maybe Buhari wants to increase some taxes in Lagos and he needs to tell Mr. Sanwo-Olu.

5. Sanwo-Olu trying to remind Buhari that he's still the governor of Lagos State cheesy

What do you think?

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Lockdown
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Odion2016(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wu sabi sanwo- olu tailor??
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmmmm!!!
Rebuilding Lag?
Well, na Lagosians go hear am na... grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Basher8583:

You rush to diss someone and end up messing yourself up.
Who will take someone that does not even know how to spell Buhari serious
Go to hell
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by bonnyhope: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
To discuss what
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by uzor1984: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
shey baba no dey use nose mask nii abi wetin be him problem self
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
He went to get permission for another lockdown.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hope not for another killing
Becos Niger still mourning the Lekky killing .
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Dollanaira: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by frog12: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
they way I see this picture, this MAN can not MOVE on his own!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Raph82(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
How's this any of our business? Some headlines are so senseless these days that u begin to wonder if these news correspondents are not high on sida Acuta weed
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Did he go with more pictures to show to the illiterate shocked
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
The two great men I love...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hope say him transfer the covid to do the needful
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by zubby29(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hope they are not planning another lock down
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
sodiqapril:

Go to hell

Ladies first bitch
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by iamJ(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make I hear say bubu never collect vaccine
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Mudia123445: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Abeg Nairalander who is that man inside the nigeria flag ? maybe him na one of the official abi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
See as baba Buhari fresh. Na wa oooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Spain007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
IamHeWrites:
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, met at the State House, Abuja, on Thursday.

The reason for the meeting is yet unknown as at the time of filing this report.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1347172922817974273?s=19

So this kind camera dey exist but at the time of giving speech them go uproot 1960's camera.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sanwo olu that just got treated of covid 19 and yet bubu no wear mask beside am.... something is fishy àbout this buhari undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
These pictures annoy me... Picture yi no ni
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by sko(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Is that room a photo studio?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by semyman: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
PopSmoke:
I wish I could disappear to that scene now and blow their heads off

nitwits

as usual, you don't know their essence of meeting but it must make news when they meet to pose pics for us
Go for any surviving members of your family and do as you wish
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) by Josywhyte: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
How the meeting take concern us? No be still the same nonsense dem go talk las las? Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.