Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) (69501 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by chisomkachy: 2:35pm On May 14, 2023
I showed up to support Chef Hilda Baci, in her quest to break the Guinness World Record @GWR for the longest time spent cooking by an individual.

Her dedication, passion for cooking as well as her desire to put our rich culture on the map by not only exhibiting our food but also the resilience, determination, energy and team spirit that has come to be known as the spirit of Lagos and indeed Nigeria is truly remarkable.

We are proud to have Hilda embarking on this journey in our state. I will continue to follow the updates and look forward to the final declaration.

#Hildabacicooks

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1657739947275702274?t=UnlBnSBJ15V7FC1DzbPZ-A&s=19

90 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Feintline: 2:36pm On May 14, 2023
He shows up smiling sheepishly to claim. support now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destructions because they look like ibo

This is disgraceful and disgusting pretense and hypocrisy.

482 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Throwback: 2:37pm On May 14, 2023
Sanwo-Olu has always been a very cool, friendly and approachable guy.

This makes him an easy prey for those whose agenda it is to destroy anything that stands in their way to inflict anarchy and chaos on Lagos State.

474 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 2:38pm On May 14, 2023
Good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2023
This girl don blow already. Wait o. Does breaking this record come with a prize?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Asabe4(f): 2:39pm On May 14, 2023
This will mean a whole lot to her. smiley

I really wish for her to break this record.

What a champ!!! kiss

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Throwback: 2:40pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
He shows up to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destruction because of election.

Shame on you.

I don't recall that any Akwa-Ibom person was chased out of anywhere, except if the man who voted APC in the SouthEast and was assaulted is from Akwa Ibom.

It is better you answer the name of your tribe so we can tell you your own history.

No fakeness or mincing words.

We know ourselves.

316 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Mindlog: 2:40pm On May 14, 2023
Impressive.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by MisterGrace: 2:45pm On May 14, 2023
Nice one.

Warning: For those in Abuja, do not buy any estate land in and around Jikwoyi or Jikwoyi extension.

There is no single allocation for mass housing in Jikwoyi or Jikwoyi extension.

Any real estate you see around there are fake and land grabbers.

The next government will demolish all those estates.

All the lands there are individual lands that the fake land grabbers are conniving with corrupt people in FCDA, Aegis and AMAC to dupe people.

The EFCC is on their trail.

If you have subscribed to any of their properties, request for your money back because you will lose it sooner.

There are hell lots of petitions against those land grabbers masquerading as real estate companies in Jikwoyi on the table of the FCT Minister.

Just a friendly caution.

Cheers!

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Bbgbs23: 2:47pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
He shows up to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destruction because of election.

People like you no suppose don get access to internet... Anywhere Belle face.

Your mindset alone is enough to keep you in one village.

146 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by fergie001: 2:49pm On May 14, 2023
9182736455O1999:
This girl don blow already.
Wait o. Does breaking this record come with a prize?
Recognition, sponsors, advertisers, etc.

From the GWR, no dime is paid.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2023
Tinubu joined online to show support and Sanwo-Olu went to the venue to physically show support. Leadership!

They both showed support without making it about politics. The tiny voice and opportunistic mandate thief will soon appear on Twitter to link Hilda Baci’s attempt to break the Guinness World Record to his dead presidential ambition.

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by ImDStar: 2:57pm On May 14, 2023
I really appreciate Samwolu for this.

He's someone I really do admire and love, though I didn't vote for him because of that useless name called APC.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 2:57pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
Sanwo-Olu has always been a very cool, friendly and approachable guy.

This makes him an easy prey for those whose agenda it is to destroy anything that stands in their way to inflict anarchy and chaos on Lagos State.
This is how you know permanent nonentities in life. People like you are never good for any reasonable thing. Covertly you try to bring in tribalism even in event that all Nigerians are clearly enjoying.

I'm not Yoruba but Sanwo-olu has been one of my favorite governors due to his intelligence and trendy attitudes. But in your pre school brain, everything is Tribalism.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by chisomkachy: 2:59pm On May 14, 2023
Sanwo-Olu tasting a meal at Hilda's Cookathon

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by EKONGKING: 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
Small steps like this will lead to big impact and its shows hands on approach to governance we can expect when Tinubu become president .

This is a slap in face to tribal bigots who says lagos is not hospitable to south south people.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Shikini: 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
The politicians divide us so bitterly.

If this was election season, Sanwo-Olu's propagandists would easily remind Hilda she's Igbo (in Lagos, all SS & SE are all categorised Igbo).

Nigeria is disgusting

MODIFIED: illiterate APC/Thiefnùbu supporters are already quoting me calling me IPOB. Lol, who told you guys I'm Igbo ... you see what I'm talking about?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by door2(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2023
Waiting for my invite tooo.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2023
Where was Guiness world record
When i knack babe for 7 hours straight

Where is my award angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2023
Clout chaser. Pointus Pilate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
Nice one Oga Governor

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
cool

96 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
Cool
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
Hilda is a🌟
I love how she's promoting her passion for food and cooking.
I'm proud of her.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
Nde ofe nmanu are easily to be deceived. Look at yoruba people are attacking the igbo's in the platform. Children of hate .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BrickDevo: 3:17pm On May 14, 2023
Lolz, of what economic value

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2023
That's a good one from His Excellency, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by sammirano: 3:17pm On May 14, 2023
Shikini:
The politicians divide us so bitterly.

If this was election season, Sanwo-Olu's propagandists would easily remind Hilda she's Igbo (in Lagos, SS & SE are all categorised Igbo).

Nigeria is disgusting
Shut Up. SS people are not unfortunate like you people.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2023
Nice of him

Someone said if it was bf campaign he would offer to cook for her but irrespective he came

Kudos to him

May she beat the record

She is so close already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.