Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol (24573 Views)

Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' / Victor Osimhen Reacts After Winning Ligue 1 Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by thundafire: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Liar,they never use their brains because of money. Why wouldn't C boy or Messi be respected.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Mywd: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Want free FOREX pdfs?? I am your plug
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by hstar: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
Would u keep quiet and play football! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Hezmatosky: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ordinary malaria becos our Lagos gutter is not clean and full of mosquito, you now said he contracted Corona virus ntchwwww angry
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by praiseneo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigga u owe no one explanation
Nigerians get wahala if dey truly organize part of you as an individual will you pursue them away all in the name of protocol? If you tell them protocol bla bla bla na so person name de enter shrine so no explain give anyone just pay the two weeks wages and move on after all you don rich pass all these level.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by lagdmark(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
NLReposter:
But why did Napoli allow Osihmen to travel out of Italy?
In Europe there no total travel ban, they have certain travel restrictions like 10 days self isolation on arrival in Germany for example. Also a proof of covid-19 negative test is mandatory on arrival or departure.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by segun18(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Teewhy2:
If you have money, people will always organize party for you, if you are there or not.

God bless you. You are a smart person.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Derrylatei: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
After watching the video, I came to realization that he was too careless attending that party. A local musician was even playing and he was busy dancing and sparing money. He deserved to be saction.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
thorpido:
Whatever!
You still breached Covid-19 protocols.
simple
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by EMMY76: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
He might have contracted the virus during his flights.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by ofiko123(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
But you violated COVID-19 rules and regulations..
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by mastertek: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
No it's covid18 book & constitution.
ofiko123:
But you violated COVID-19 rules and regulations..
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by ofiko123(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
mastertek:
No it's covid18 book & constitution.

undecided
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Emmasnoop(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
BAD BELLE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Italian teams no get patience with black players. Make u dey play.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by toprealman: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Spaying 200 naira on someone that earns in a week what all the money slayers earn in .....be careful!
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Idiot boy u no go focus on your career and make a good name for yourself...e no day start for him team again yet e day throw party mumu player
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by jaykay68(m): 2:36am On Jan 08, 2021
thorpido:
Whatever!
You still breached Covid-19 protocols.
for you to have tested positive, that means you have breached the covid-19 protocols. May God heal you brotherly.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by egbaguy2: 4:14am On Jan 08, 2021
Just wondering how that video made it to the internet for Napoli to see.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by godwon01(m): 4:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Osimen is a very humble boy. He respected his humble beginning a lot. More attached to his family. I like his humility. He is not messing up at all. Let us continued to pray for him. May Almighty God be with you and your family.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by adeowo84(m): 5:02am On Jan 08, 2021
robosky02:
‘ I Didn’t Throw A Party’- Osimhen Reacts To Breaching Coronavirus Protocol

https://www.completesports.com/i-didnt-throw-a-party-osimhen-reacts-to-breaching-coronavirus-protocol/

No wahala...enjoy ur fine and take CAUTION next time

Do you need a side business (hustle)? And u don't know how to go about it? You don't have to worry again... contact us at The Path Consult, we manage and bear the burden and fear of your business (side hustle)...we are into Transportation business for now e.g bike, keke, small bus and car hailing business (Uber, Bolt etc) and get ur return weekly or Monthly as u so desire...call us on: 08062333671 or 09152354593
Note: we operate at Alimosho LGA for now
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by BusinessFocus: 5:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Get $1,600+ WORTH OF AMAZING PRODUCTS

PAY-WHAT-YOU-WANT' BUNDLE

Useful tools & training to help your business made affordable in the spirit of giving...

$1,600+ WORTH OF AMAZING PRODUCTS • PAY WHAT YOU WANT!

A MASSIVE Bundle Filled with Top Selling Products to Help You Build & Grow Your Business….
And You Can Pay WHATEVER Price You Want
For the ENTIRE Bundle!

Click This Link To Get It: bit. ly/1600DollarsProducts (Remove The Space).

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by OgaRico(m): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Just forget all this long story because as for me my question is,how did the public got to know about your birthday party in your private home? And he was even busy dancing and spraying money in the video I watched.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by vickydevoka(m): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2021
Teewhy2:
If you have money, people will always organize party for you, if you are there or not.
No be lie. Especially if you have sisters
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by kayswag100(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Omezif:
Osimhen is currently recovered from the covid-19 infection, Wondering how he still had the gut to broke covid-19 protocol without fearing to spread or contract the infection more.

angry

Damn! I had headache reading this.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Godbless3(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:
nice excuse and judging from that pics up there, it seems he is saying the truth..
maybe he didnt throw a party, he isn't aware of a planned party but it is normal for family to organize a welcome back party for him and also it was during his birthday..
heard he was fined for breaching covid rules and from the video I saw ealier, he seems comfortable and happy in that gathering and also no covid rules were observed...
i expected more from oshimhen because he would have ignored that party n returned back upstairs or turned down the camera if he must party because he is a professional that knows the seriousness and happenings of covid in the outside world..
wont be surprised if its one of his friends dt uploaded that clips to show off his chilling with oshimhen n now it got him into trouble..

Why Juventus didn't fine Ronaldo when he fluoted the COVID rules?
So if your family surprise him, he for just shout COVID rules and back away?
Nigerians ehn.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Godbless3(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2021
lagdmark:

In Europe there no total travel ban, they have certain travel restrictions like 10 days self isolation on arrival in Germany for example. Also a proof of covid-19 negative test is mandatory on arrival or departure.

The same rule that Ronaldo refuse to isolate for stipulated days after testing positive for Coro during intl break and fly back to italy.
Nah Italy and they are pure racist country.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by ghettochild4u(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2021
He definitely got infected in Italy before leaving for Nigeria
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Myself2(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:
nice excuse and judging from that pics up there, it seems he is saying the truth..
maybe he didnt throw a party, he isn't aware of a planned party but it is normal for family to organize a welcome back party for him and also it was during his birthday..
heard he was fined for breaching covid rules and from the video I saw ealier, he seems comfortable and happy in that gathering and also no covid rules were observed...
i expected more from oshimhen because he would have ignored that party n returned back upstairs or turned down the camera if he must party because he is a professional that knows the seriousness and happenings of covid in the outside world..
wont be surprised if its one of his friends dt uploaded that clips to show off his chilling with oshimhen n now it got him into trouble..

He got carried away by youthful exuberance and indiscretion.
I just hope Gatusso his coach forgives him totally cos day guy na werey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eberechi Eze: I Can Still Play For Nigeria / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions / Sports Minister, Dare, Orders NFF To Sack Rohr Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.