Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol (24563 Views)

Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' / Victor Osimhen Reacts After Winning Ligue 1 Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by paulolee(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Godbless3:

Why Juventus didn't fine Ronaldo when he fluoted the COVID rules?
So if your family surprise him, he for just shout COVID rules and back away?
Nigerians ehn.
guy forget this Nigeria mentality excuse...if cr7 ia getting paid well and he isnt performing, you wont see him do such n if he does, the media and fans would bash him..
do you think that Napoli would reacted assuming osimhen is performing well? they would just Gv him a soft fine n even take sides with him because they wont like to get him angry..
u can be struggling on the pitch n be throwing parties anyhow,if you own the club wont you be angry after seeing ur struggling highest paid flexing instead of working??
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Reference(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Your worth is on the pitch, performing. That is all you are known for. As long as you are not playing you are worth a lot less to your team, your club, your fans and down the line it will impact your wallet. Nothing else matters. The career of a sportsman is like a mist. Let us see what matters to you.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Mehn all dis ppl casting dis for attending his own party in his house na wah for una o.....And all those saying he is not performing well,d guy has been injured since nations cup qualifier pls giv him a break
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Godbless3(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:

guy forget this Nigeria mentality excuse...if cr7 ia getting paid well and he isnt performing, you wont see him do such n if he does, the media and fans would bash him..
do you think that Napoli would reacted assuming osimhen is performing well? they would just Gv him a soft fine n even take sides with him because they wont like to get him angry..
u can be struggling on the pitch n be throwing parties anyhow,if you own the club wont you be angry after seeing ur struggling highest paid flexing instead of working??

So Ronaldo is above the law then?
So as Nigerian politicians are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 / Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.