Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West (1990 Views)

Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello / Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left / Killings: Buhari Exposed (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by Fahdiga(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Your dear westerners?grin
Unbelievable
Even though I'm Yoruba that doesn't mean I shouldn't expose our hypocrisy. We should always emulate our Igbo brothers
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by XXXXTENTACION: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Yes, up to the point where the demands were accepted by the government.
Anything after then was just trouble making.
Exactly my thoughts too they were peaceful at first and had good intentions. But at later stages everything just became a mess.

Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by dat9jaguy(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Exactly my thoughts too they were peaceful at first and had good intentions. But at later stages everything just became a mess.

Yes. We can get what we want from government without being confrontational.
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by Blazebond(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2021
I don come back to nairaland to read shit piece from nitwits again,Una stupidity na im make Una deserve a country like nigeria.
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by XXXXTENTACION: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Yes. We can get what we want from government without being confrontational.
men not with this kind of government that does'nt even listen to it's people.

our senators and reps are big examples.
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by dat9jaguy(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Violence solves nothing. We must use the instruments of diplomacy, lobbying, moral persuasions and genuine political participation by the youths(not as political thugs) to drive the change we want.
This system may take time to achieve results but the rewards will surely come.
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by XXXXTENTACION: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Violence solves nothing. We must use the instruments of diplomacy, lobbying, moral persuasions and genuine political participation by the youths(not as political thugs) to drive the change we want.
This system may take time to achieve results but the rewards will surely come.
Well violence works to some extent. Can't you see how the government treats boko haram terrorists. How many boko haram terrorists has been charged to court or publicly executed that you know

even despite the endsars protests has police brutality reduced ??
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by oneolajire(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2021
How much did Buhari pay you? Femi Adesina has taught you how to cook up stories in support of the failed Messiah Buhari too!
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by dat9jaguy(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Well violence works to some extent. Can't you see how the government treats boko haram terrorists. How many boko haram terrorists has been charged to court or publicly executed that you know

even despite the endsars protests has police brutality reduced ??

You seem to think government is stupid(even though some in govt are stupid), by granting them amnesty they will be properly profiled and under monitoring for the rest of their lives.

Like I said, violence is a no no. It will only beget more problems.

Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by kilonshele101(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The lekki protesters were very peaceful. come on even though they were not peaceful thats is no justification whatsoever for you kill and maime protesters like chickens angry

Who blocked lekki toll gate?

And I still don't understand what you mean by "kill them like chicken"

How many people were killed? By who?

All I need is figure

Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by XXXXTENTACION: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2021
dat9jaguy:

You seem to think government is stupid(even though some in govt are stupid), by granting them amnesty they will be properly profiled and under monitoring for the rest of their lives.

Like I said, violence is a no no. It will only beget more problems.
you see why violence is important sometimes is because; with violence you can induce fear and fear is very useful tool of manipulation.
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by XXXXTENTACION: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2021
kilonshele101:

Who blocked lekki toll gate?

And I still don't understand what you mean by "kill them like chicken"

How many people were killed? By who?

All I need is figure
You can ask sanwo olu the lagos state governor he will give you more information on that angry
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2021
There is a viral video of our fathers fighting police brutality, the sad part is that the OP's children would protest in the future,

Of course the most black people can't consider that far into the future, that's why we are where we are
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by dat9jaguy(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
you see why violence is important sometimes is because; with violence you can induce fear and fear is very useful tool of manipulation.

Personally I prefer jaw jaw to war war.
Nothing in this life is worth dying for.
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by somehow: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:
Appealing argument.

But facts of the case are different.

Protesters in Nigeria and Hong Kong were protesting for their fundamental human rights.

They right to choose their own leaders democratically.

The right to end police brutality and be allowed to live.

But the protesters in America were merely sore losers protesting the outcome of an election which the majority has won.

Where Una dey keep Una brain?

Is the difference not obvious?

what about the black life matters protest that their president gave a shoot at sight order for?

Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by somehow: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

But it listened when it was just peaceful protest
begged people to return home to give them time to act until criminal elements turned things upside down
Re: How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West by ThatFairGuy1: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though I'm IGBO that doesn't mean I shouldn't expose our hypocrisy. We should always emulate our Yoruba brothers
outrightly fixed

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo / The FG Restructuring Proposal 2021 ? / Is This What Kanu Is Doing With ESN/UGM?