Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Olatunde Agbato Is Dead - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Olatunde Agbato Is Dead (24447 Views)

Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. / Acres Of Farmland At Abule-ojo Village 10minutes From Ogere @ #300k/acre! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by IamAsiri: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
tumababa:

i can assure u this is not covid. wont say more than that. May his soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rip sir.
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by extol1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
the government should do the needful by upgrading and equipping the hospitals to international standard. and see how people will stop flying to abroad for medical care
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is a man that started and nursed Animal Care Konsult from the scratch, having their major outlet at Iyana Ipaja and operational base at Adamo Kabiawu Street very close Lagos Baptist Secondary School (LABASCO) Ilepo Oja/Oke-Odo, Agege Lagos State.

RIP TO SIR (DR.) OLATUNDE AGBATO

1 Like

Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
E pain me sha
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by crafteck(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Nobody should come and complain people are dying too much this 2021.

People die every day but due to the fact that we are in a digital age, information goes around the world at an astronomical pace and everybody wants to be the first to break news.

We were also in digital age in 2015....
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Nobody should come and complain people are dying too much this 2021.

People die every day but due to the fact that we are in a digital age, information goes around the world at an astronomical pace and everybody wants to be the first to break news.

We were not in a digital age from 2010 to 2019 abi

1 Like

Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by bizzibodi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
This man try with sales & distribution of vet products all over d country.
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
bluefilm:

Udo not ụdọ.

Udo = peace

ụdọ = rope

Hope you can see the difference?

grin
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by Isokoson1: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin as I see the headline. I think say Nah BUHARI because Nah Animal the man dey take care of.. Wetin I dey talk self..
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
RIP sir
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by legba1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dr Agbato is an ICON in the vetenaary services and animal production business... I bet majority here don't know his contributions to animal husbandry /production services.. He will be missed greatly in the industry...

1 Like

Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Is it the same animal care that produces quality feeds?

1 Like

Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by Gyong(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nairalandian:
So sad.
Na n'ụdọ.
But wait oo, so we have animal care in this country.
Which dem dey work sef.

Haaaa! Oga, I guess you know nothing about the Nigeria livestock industry cos if you do, you ll know that animal care is a top notch company offering wide range of services. Feed, drugs, cages, POL, etc
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by fayruka(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
RIP to you sir
Re: Olatunde Agbato Is Dead by Glitterze: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Enugupikin:

Illiterate who told you it was corona

And how literate are you exactly? Just imagine your punctuations. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soya Beans Powder Mixed With Millet,dryfish,groundnut And Guinea Corn. / Poultry Farmers Beg President Buhari Not To Re-Open Borders / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.