Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. (2642 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
It can only be God.

EDD:19th January.
DOB: 7th January.

To God be the glory great thing He has done.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Thattallgirl(f): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations

May your cutie pie grow in wisdom and good health smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by parkervero(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
STINOS:
It can only be God.

EDD:19th January.
DOB: 7th January.

To God be the glory great thing He has done.

Congrats on this bundle of joy.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
parkervero:

Congrats on this bundle of joy.
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by majamajic(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Meaning of Edd pls
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thattallgirl:
Congratulations

May your cutie pie grow in wisdom and good health smiley
Amen. Thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by majamajic(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Meaning of Edd pls

Ns when e enter ?
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by majamajic(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Meaning of Edd pls

Na when e enter ?
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by rtdCivilservant: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
majamajic:
Meaning of Edd pls
Expected date of delivery.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
majamajic:
Meaning of Edd pls
Estimated Date of Delivery.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
Congratulations!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Childrentablets(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congrats
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Childrentablets:
Congrats
Thank you
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by taiwotimitt: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations

Do DNA test immediately grin

Be proud of your wife cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Congratulations

Lols.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by densiks: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations.

I wish the child the best experience on earth.

However,since you shared the good news here,
Kindly run a DNA test if you can to avoid heart attack tomorrow except you are doubly sure of your wife.

Remember the adage “a woman is the only true parent of a child.”

I like jokes too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Buharidgeneral: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations!!!
Abeg address
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
cococandy:
Congratulations
Thank you
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Congratulations!!!
Abeg address
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
densiks:
Congratulations.

However,since you brought it on here,
run a DNA test if you can to avoid heart attack tomorrow except you are doubly sure of your wife.

I like jokes too.

Amen. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Congratulations

grin grin
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by doggedfighter(f): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dancing in joy grin

May he bring you joy and make you proud.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
Dancing in joy grin

May he bring you joy and make you proud.
Amen. Thanks alot
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by goodmorning40: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
densiks:
Congratulations.

However,since you shared the good news here,
Kindly run a DNA test if you can to avoid heart attack tomorrow except you are doubly sure of your wife.

I like jokes too.

This one is trying to sow evil seeds.

Op kindly ignore this type of advice

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by exnovio(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congrat brother.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
exnovio:
Congrat brother.
Thanks bro
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
goodmorning40:

This one is trying to sow evil seeds.

Op kindly ignore this type of advice
lols
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by tooth4tooth: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Fine baby.Congrats
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulations brotherly.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Ishilove: 1:40am On Jan 08, 2021
That is how these people keep going around to poison people's minds and unbalancing peaceful unions. Do they know Op's wife more than the OP? What is all these nonsense about DNA test? Joke or no jokes this is all really disgusting.

Congrats op. May your joy with this child never cease.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp! / Woman Divorce Talkative Husband / We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.