Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land (47059 Views)

Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ / Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) / Bobrisky Wannabe Hassan Is At It Again Twerking His Ass Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by mariahAngel(f): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2021
It seems just anybody can be crowned king these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by KingAlayinde(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2021
;Doba awon gangster

1 Like

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by alphanyx: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Abeg na gold be that abi na costume? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by hisexcellency34: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2021
Oba yahoo

1 Like

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by juman(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2021
He said many years ago that he would one day become the king of his town.

1 Like

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by humilitypays(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:
Another oba Lil Wayne. I pray his own will not be worse than that of Emir of Iwo. We need to re-consult IFA just to confirm if truly this man is worthy to be a kind. I'm seriously afraid of this kind of people.
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Candycrushy(f): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2021
This one na yahoo oba

1 Like

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Pauladex(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2021
Emir of Iwo, see your brother

1 Like

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by bigkingwillie(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2021
see oba long chain with Jesus piece and marijuana pendant. na wa o!!!

1 Like

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by KhingPaul(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2021
Wow. Congrats to him shaa. But i don't know him.
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by BlueRayDick: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2021
This guy na pure vibrant s on IG. His Tiktok videos of classic Yoruba songs always gives me joy.

Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Dchampion65: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2021
olasaad:
That's Ayo Adesanya husband abi ex husband smiley congratulations to him

“I think he is one of these people who is a Viewer. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families" - Jose Murinho
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Bluntemperor: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Draslo:

You're one of those kind if people that will see someone holding a book and still ask, "Is that a book you're holding?"

Baby I love your ajasa jare! don't mind.
���� Na Trump picking.
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by LyfeJennings(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2021
niggadee:
I’m lost here how can Ijebu-Isiwo indigenes become an oba in imobi

Lool
The guy na crook
He bought the position
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Startrap: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2021
I want to believe Oba of Iwo is nothing like him. The latter plays his roles well but am stunned seeing his Jesus piece dangling together with Sativa leaf. that's an epitome of Jack of all trade. Lets not judge the book by its cover until we see what his subjects will reveal about his reign.
Zico5:
Another oba Lil Wayne. I pray his own will not be worse than that of Emir of Iwo. We need to re-consult IFA just to confirm if truly this man is worthy to be a king. I'm seriously afraid of this kind of people.

2 Likes

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Emyogalanya: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Forget it his name is omo gorilla. This one na anglicised/yorubanised version of the name
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by kingola87(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2021
Me self no understand o.
Coz I'm also from Ishiwo

niggadee:
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulation Oba Omogoriola Hassan.
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Draslo(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Baby I love your ajasa jare! don't mind.
���� Na Trump picking.
Baby ke?!
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Owaincouncil: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2021
You mean in a movie or real life
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Chirowman(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Good
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by ENGBOS(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2021
We don't have king in our home town,we use only baale, this is my great grandfather's post,if it is true then am royalty,am sure he paid those king makers to crown him cause we don't use king
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by vickydevoka(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2021
illicit:
This one looks like scammer....
Appearance is deceptive
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Digmygold: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Another bleaching tatooed oba with.piercings. SMH for Nigeria.
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Kingstanding: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2021
niggadee:
. Please is it Imobi in Ijebu East local government?
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by ElValiente(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2021
oluwase54:
Nollywood Actor, Omogoriola Becomes Oba In Yoruba Land

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/07/nollywood-actor-omogoriola-hassan-now-king-of-uba-land/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6J66fn0Z7E
M y niqqa. This guy and armed robbers role in movie be like 5&6 grin grin
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by 2oby: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2021
Funny pendants. Jesus n whats d second 1? Lol. Malian...
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Rajosh(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Ayo Adesanya would have been an Olori

1 Like

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by kirn(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2021
And if you mention the town ?
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by etrouble: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2021
olasaad:
That's Ayo Adesanya husband abi ex husband smiley congratulations to him

A wife-beater is now a Kind. Husbands should keep their wives before the King panel beat them,
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Sheziemoney(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2021
This is weed pendant ehn, this oba na marlian
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2021
niggadee:
You don't have to be lost ifa brethren will attend to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time / Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.