Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land (47051 Views)

Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ / Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) / Bobrisky Wannabe Hassan Is At It Again Twerking His Ass Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by larryUG(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:
Another oba Lil Wayne. I pray his own will not be worse than that of Emir of Iwo. We need to re-consult IFA just to confirm if truly this man is worthy to be a king. I'm seriously afraid of this kind of people.

Do you think consultation of IFA really works? the preists can get IFA to confirm whoever they want. all Ifa consultation, especially as regards royalty na wash. if it works, the past Ooni, Oba Sijuwade would never have become an Oba in Yoruba Land cos according to their tradition, a king is not supoosed to have a Phyical blemish. Sijuwade's eyes should have ordinarily disqualified him but Ifa accepted him. forget it, give the gods what they want and they can confirm a chinese to be oba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Born2Breed(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Ifa wey dey chop bribe
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by nohalti: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulations to the Royal Majesty.
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by zang: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
iamJ:
See how dem dey bully ifa

Ifa where your thunder

Ifa has spoken. you want ifa to die of hunger
Ifa to fi talaka j'oba Enu ifa gan ma gbe
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by mascotblaze(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
niggadee:
I’m lost here how can Ijebu-Isiwo indigene become an oba in imobi
I wonder o..... You just spoke my mind. A son of a chief in Ijebu isiwo for that matter
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
vickydevoka:
Appearance is deceptive

That's true and I was surprised that I easily profiled him....
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by juman(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nobody consult IFA anymore before picking king.

The new IFA is the state governor.
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
No be school-boy be this

He was a Prince though
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Nettybrown(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
The school boy himself!
Re: Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land by Slimsly100(f): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Thisguy can act Bàbáláwo for Africa.
Congratulations to you Kábíyèsí o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.