Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted (436 Views)

Your Mobile Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat / World Of Herbal!tested And Trusted / Perfect Remedy For Toilet Infections Tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2021

THIS IS OUR ONLY ACCOUNT ON NIARALAND @uncharted56 DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ESCROW OR PROPER VERIFICATION!!!

OUR CONTACTS:

08179199863 (whatsapp and telegram only)

tochy@cyberservices.com (email)

[i]
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Go to a fertility clinic
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Oluromantic: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Go and do DNA test on your present kids before you go sterile to avoid suicide attempt

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by internationalman(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2021
You are probably already infertile..

So no need .
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2021
You do not plan on having kids in the future. why? what you need right now are God's words of wisdom to enlighten you, not sterilisation.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2021
"...with the direction the world is heading..."
You are heading in the wrong direction. yes, you are correct about the freedom to choose given to you and me but it doesn't mean you should do so because say the world is this or that. Man proposes, God disposes. This sterilisation is against God's plan of pro-creation, that's what I meant by why.

UNCHARTED56. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STERILIZE TO STOP YOURSELF FROM BEARING OFFSPRING, BUT ARE CONSIDERING ENGAGING IN something of a romantic/sexual nature, alongside your goals, let me be the first to speak to you against it.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2021
No, the world is not running out of children. Even the young shall grow, but with misguided steps will make the world a barren wasteland. Your decisions are so important that they are sure to have impact. Reason am.

"Let the children come to Me".
There is something about our God-given human life that we should not tinker with-- not ever.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by illicit(m): 4:10am On Jan 08, 2021
A Vet doctor can do it for u.... wink
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Jahzrockballer(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Oluromantic:
Go and do DNA test on your present kids before you go sterile to avoid suicide attempt
grin grin grin
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by illicit(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Uncharted56:
okay but I'll prefer normal hospital

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Neolife/gnld Supplements / Pain In My Navel, What Medication To Use: Graphics / Presidents Of These Countries Rejected The Vaccine, Now They're All Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.