Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,955 members, 7,956,598 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase (9521 Views)

Islamic Ruling On DNA Testing To Establish Paternity / Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Friend22:

Who be this one again? Lol.
I am saeed ibn eesa ibn alee
Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
How do these rulings and edicts apply to sophisticated "real-world" financial transactions and commodities that are not in the domain of under-privileged artisans and the likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by AntiChristian: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Friend22:

Who be this one again?
Lol.

Na that Jabata uncouth and illbred man wey still never get sense since all these years!

1 Like

Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by Bimpe29: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is highly educative.

Jazakallahu khairoh.

Jumu'ah Mubarak!
Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by barbstee(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jazakumullahu khayr
Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by XXXXTENTACION: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Friend22:

I don't know why some of you are just too stupid.
You think Islam is all about going to houses of Allaah to worship and it ends there.
It also includes dropping bombs on infidels and marrying underage girls.

2 Likes

Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by WASMOG(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Barbsamiin:

Does the guy hire or bought the motorcycle from mustapha?
no he didn't hire it nor bought it from him Mustapha gave him the key and travel he assured him that he's coming back but getting to village Mustapha change his mind that he's not coming back
Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by baarak66(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I am saeed ibn eesa ibn alee

Since his first reply, I know where he's from. Takfiiriyah... Jabatiyah.... People like you are not supposed to be seen here. Better get sense, you and your dullard leader and come back on the straight Manhaj before its too late for you.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by Barbsamiin: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2021
WASMOG:
no he didn't hire it nor bought it from him Mustapha gave him the key and travel he assured him that he's coming back but getting to village Mustapha change his mind that he's not coming back
But he can come back and say he want continue from where he'd stop. I dont think he can leave the money just like that, Some people are wicked o.
Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2021
baarak66:

Since his first reply, I know where he's from. Takfiiriyah... Jabatiyah.... People like you are not supposed to be seen here. Better get sense, you and your dullard leader and come back on the straight Manhaj before its too late for you.
calling a kafir a kafir makes me a takfeeriyah? Laughing
Re: Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase by bizzibodi(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Friend22:

That would be injustice.
Even logically,what can be done is for him(the one who us paying in installment) if he truly fears Allaah to look for other means to pay his debt between the allowed time or ,come to an agreement with the debtor to sell his land(collateral) and pay up the remaining part of his debt.
Debt is not a joking matter in Islām.
Ahmadulah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Reasons To Read The Glorious Quran / Insulting And Mocking People By Way Of Joking / Praying Solah In A Moving Vehicle Or Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.