Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician (37042 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Melancholy(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2021
HeadShot:

So Dbanj is more successful than Davido?...
YES!!!
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by HeadShot: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Melancholy:
YES!!!
Ok
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2021
MLTR:

We aint saying the same thing, you're unconsciously undermining his talent & hardwork. 90% of naija artist went through time, olamide, skales, zlatan, wande coal e.t.c went through time they didnt lose there zeal/determination cos they had same passion david has for music, even with all the money & hits he still hustles nd offer collabo with more artist(rookies) than any other A-list artist.
The most important thing is doing your passion over time, the reward will come. take a look @burna boy journey.

I would say this for the last time....... I said, his father's wealth, was a catalyst to his talent..........

Do you know how many wizkids, Burna's, WC etc etc, simply fell by the roadsides.......... (if their father's had the financial muscle, would they have fallen by the roadside)........
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Sarmiz24(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2021
U no get shame, na Audio Mack u still Dey use play music untop one cheap android phone and u still get mind dey beef person wey go feed ur entire generation ; Omo Una get mind for this site o, dude b4 u beef David go get urself a good gadget first atleast cool Broke mofo

AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

The niggarr with the frog voice is at it again.

I have still not gotten over Burna's Twice as tall, a grammy shit, no time for any floppy disk.

Twice as tall, twice on a friday morning.
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by sammy7410(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2021
ok

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by macdammy(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Mohit won't accommodate untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice for long especially those ones that uses voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shitt to the Public or rather to their fans
When they discover you ain't got talent then you were shown the heave ho

My guy is finally back
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I would say this for the last time....... I said, his father's wealth, was a catalyst to his talent..........

Do you know how many wizkids, Burna's, WC etc etc, simply fell by the roadsides.......... (if their father's had the financial muscle, would they have fallen by the roadside)........

As much as i understand we could be on the same page, your conclusion is alway contradicting.
I will answer with a rhetorical question, do you know how many OBOs in the music industry that as falling by the road side, i mentioned names earlier, do you know former petroleum minister kachikwu is an artist : kach, what of b-red & shina rambo nko, dj cuppy has catalyst.
Talent & passion be the main drive, 90% of A list artist in nigeria today are sons of nobody or come from middle class home. so you don't have a point.

zlatan papa get money abi naira marley mama fit boast of one gucci bag
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by itsja4: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Mohit won't accommodate untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice for long especially those ones that uses voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shitt to the Public or rather to their fans
Na ode u be
Mumuni
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Larrykaysail(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
you need to add Rude to it, davido was so rude b4, but is has 15% change now,
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by officialchikzy0(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please lemme drop this and I won’t argue no more, if you are talented with grace you can reach any level, likewise if you are from rich home and talentless you won’t go nowhere, I hear people say davido, people write music for him and this and that, abeg those people sabi dem no use those songs make money? Forget the hate on davido is much... the guy is talented, his undoing is his voice but it’s not necessary because he has this business sense than all Nigerian artiste....
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Shadowskelly: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I have still not gotten over Burna's Twice as tall, a grammy shit, no time for any floppy disk.

Lmoa
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Lmoa
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Lmoa
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Rod steward and Steve Tyler hv rough voices

Shaggy, Bruce Springfield and Grace Jones have croakier voices (Grace Jones is a lady) and they are all Stars not in Naija but US of A. Davido's is even finer.
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Neobulletzz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
oz4real83:
how about d'prince? I can't even point the class he belongs to. "Take banana till u go yo", Take banana till u go yo". What kind of song is this?
Lmao guy grin grin grin

Make una no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by amazing101x: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
I lost my respect for you today. How can you hate another human like this, did he kill someone in your family. did he abuse you in one of his songs, no. Guy sincerely you need to stop this, God is real, and he can never be happy with you if you continue hating his creature like this.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Daddy46: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Daddy46: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
shey LAX papa no get money davido is hard working jooor
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Krismas(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
because of dbanj u no feel blow dbanj kill all.mo hit member career that why doctor sid did all he could to push him out still doctor sid no still blow even small rema get level.pass doctor sidd
cool Wande no blow? Beef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos / Uriel's Response To A Fan That Accuse Her Of Exposing Her Body / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.