Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician (36844 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by TriCee: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Oh,
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Omoslim26: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Ok
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Beverlyjean(f): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2021
wisdomkid:

Wizkid wey you dey support like this, he know your father name?
Calm down and get sense. you dey old like this dey go without sense?

Wizkid is not even as successful as davido

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by owolabi5: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Tables Do Turn Around

Congratulations Davido!

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by deepwater(f): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2021
post=97837562:
Do not despise the days of little beginning

But you already despised your humble days.
We all knew when u came in here in 2016 advertising your suya products...

Next thing you forgot your dreams to become a mopping stick for the BMC just for a paltry 30k per month.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2021
HeadShot:

Who in mo hits is more successful than Davido today?...
Give respect to dbanj.

Dbanj remains one of the most successful musician In Africa.

He can come back fully into music again and give Davido, Wizkid and Burna a run for their money.

Please don't disrespect dbanj, i take GOD beg you.

6 Likes

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Shine86: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
No wonder the bond between him and don jazzy, wande coal
reason why he asked if burna boy sings better than wande coal. I have listened to David n wizkid's interview on different occasions where both acknowledged wande as an inspiration to so many of them in d industry.

4 Likes

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Neddstark: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2021
oz4real83:
how about d'prince? I can't even point the class he belongs to. "Take banana till u go yo", Take banana till u go yo". What kind of song is this?

Dont go there. D Prince is good. His part in Dorobucci was the best. He's had some very good songs. That guy has proven to the world that he didn't just become a mavin star because of his brother. He is good.

5 Likes

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by KhingPaul(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2021
No be lie shaa. Davido mi Lordy. OBO get wayforward pass all the Mo'Hits crew put together.
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Cousin9999: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2021
He bought his way in like Drake. His father's money got him the right beats, ghostwriters, connections, and etc.
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Eriggs: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2021
deepwater:

Next thing you forgot your dreams to become a mopping stick for the BMC just for a paltry 30k per month.
will u shut up and stop derailing d thread. Attention seeking boy

1 Like

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by mozona(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2021
i refuse to believe cos he is a son of millionaire...

son of a millionaire cannot squat with people for a year and besides he was a kid then
shey him papa no go ask of am.

i think he is saying this so that people will think sometimes in his life, he has nothing which i dont want to believe.

1 Like

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2021
deepwater:

grin grin grin make una leave vulture bbq rotten meat griller alone na

4 Likes

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by moneyissweet(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2021
The guy music career don die since na

Na the take banana finish him career

oz4real83:
how about d'prince? I can't even point the class he belongs to. "Take banana till u go yo", Take banana till u go yo". What kind of song is this?
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by deeva2: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2021
we all have a story
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2021
Mo hits would have not accorded him the freedom he desired........

His father's massive wallet + talent, saved him..........

Many others with talents, but no massive wallets..... Died with their talents........
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by osazsky(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2021
When u where there for that one year i am sure u were the one sponsoring the record label...maybe u dont know who your father is ..pls u dont know what it means to be in the street..stop trying to put urself there.the street is not a good place most of us would have beem happy to come from rich parents but we still thank God. There is nothing bad if u where born with a silver spoon.it gives u better platform to catapult urselve easily and like us toi nothing wrong if u came from a poor home it gives u motivation to make it so that ur childern will not experience what u went tru while growing up..davido should grow up.this is too childish oga rest
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Akuruoulo(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2021
b3llo:
People need to understand he started from somewhere before arriving where he is.
Where is he now ?
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by maiquel: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Mohit won't accommodate untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice for long especially those ones that uses voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shitt to the Public or rather to their fans
When they discover you ain't got talent then you were shown the heave ho
[/s]
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Wasky101: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2021
But nah u dey flex mohit that year.
Your money suffer for dem don jazzy and special spesh hand
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by OmoAkin85: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2021
fool so wande coal go beg u for pics too.na so wahala dey take start

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Akuruoulo(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2021
wisdomkid:

Wizkid wey you dey support like this, he know your father name?
Calm down and get sense. you dey old like this dey go without sense?
HIM TELL YOU SAY HIM BE WIZKID FAN ? MUST U MENTION THE BABA~NLA OF MUSIC ?

1 Like

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Akuruoulo(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Wizkid is not even as successful as davido
GO TELL THAT TO THE MOST UNCIVILIZED BEINGS. U ARE A PROFESSIONAL JOKER SIS. REMEMBER THIS IS 2021 EARLY JANUARY, AND NT 2020
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Akuruoulo(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2021
deepwater:

DEEPWATER, 4GIVE THIS GUY NAH. WE BEG ON HIS BEHALF
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Ugandatales: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Motivational Speaker grin

You was already born into a rich family.
So you was already gonna make it,even though you were talentless, just like you ended Up to be cheesy

Put some respect on that boy's name. Do you know how many rich men's children tried music and failed? Dude had hit after hit after hit when he came out, and has been at the top for 8 years straight. For you to do that in any art form or business, you have to be applauded. You have no idea what it takes to do that. If it was as easy as you claim, every rich man's kid would be doing it.

5 Likes

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Akuruoulo(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2021
SperoQuest:
Give respect to dbanj.

Dbanj remains one of the most successful musician In Africa.

He can come back fully into music again and give Davido, Wizkid and Burna a run for their money.

Please don't disrespect dbanj, i take GOD beg you.
WHO SING ISSA BANGER, EVERYTHING IS OK AND CO ? DBANJ BEEN RUN 4RM MUSIC ?
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by DimIsaac10(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2021
oz4real83:
Abeg I no wan laugh
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by osazsky(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Ugandatales:

Put some respect on that boy's name. Do you know how many rich men's children tried music and failed? Dude had hit after hit after hit when he came out, and has been at the top for 8 years straight. For you to do that in any art form or business, you have to be applauded. You have no idea what it takes to do that. If it was as easy as you claim, every rich man's kid would be doing it.
wheather u like it or not..if u come from a rich home or ur dad is a politicians it gives u better platform to succed in ur choice of career..oga u dont know wat it means to be in the street.i have been there and its not a good thing..i know y u dey talk like this sha

1 Like

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by kushercain: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Bitterness followed u from 2020 to 2021...quite unfortunate

Apart from Dbanj , is there anyone on davidos level or hit davidos level during their prime years

Don't under rate Wande coal. Wc beats Davido hands down talent wise and would still hold his own in a 10 v 10 hit with davido

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Davido haters are liable to die very y0ung. Hating success leads to cancer

1 Like

Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by Kingofawesome: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Mohit won't accommodate untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice for long especially those ones that uses voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shitt to the Public or rather to their fans
When they discover you ain't got talent then you were shown the heave ho

Dude, what’s with the hate. You should respect your betters.
Re: I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician by osazsky(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2021
osazsky:
When u where there for that one year i am sure u were the one sponsoring the record label...maybe u dont know who your father is ..pls u dont know what it means to be in the street..stop trying to put urself there.the street is not a good place most of us would have beem happy to come from rich parents but we still thank God. There is nothing bad if u where born with a silver spoon.it gives u better platform to catapult urselve easily and like us toi nothing wrong if u came from a poor home it gives u motivation to make it so that ur childern will not experience what u went tru while growing up..davido should grow up.this is too childish oga rest
make una rest o..if ur parents are rich good..if they are poor dont insult them..na ur motivation be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Arrives Jos Plateau State: The Home Coming (photos) / Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma / Ice Prince Hangs Out With DJ Cuppy At Jay Z's Office [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.