Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now (49880 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Kaymansion(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
No one can tell anything can also happen let Zlatan shoot his shot abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

The circumstances may differ but the hypothesis should not be rejected. DJ CUPPY is an idiot for even associating with a lowlife misfit like that Zlatan Ibile
I pity Otedola because ,to be frank, he has no child. Just useless pets spending his resources
True
She's such a disgrace

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Ashirioluwa: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Mpvibetv:
Billionaire's daughter, DJ Cuppy has in the earliest hours of today called out Zlatan Ibile over a 10 months old case. A case that according to her seems to be an escalation and yet she doesn't know what happened and why.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1347330682675191808
Talentless and crying wolves
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Omezif(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2021
Crying out is telling people how she really loves the person(zlatan)
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by BRATISLAVA: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Homeboiy:
He’s a real guy

He don’t want to associate with nonsense people

He's more likely one of those men who cannot be friends with women unless they are having sex. He tried and failed and decided to ghost her.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Godsonkemz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
how old are you? this is new year try change the way you talk rather still go wash your head for river weda small sense feel Enter

Lol... This is savage.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by remi1444: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
how old are you? this is new year try change the way you talk rather still go wash your head for river weda small sense feel Enter
Seankafor AKA Darlington is still battling WAEC as at this moment, this should give you a hint about why he behaves this way.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by seangy4konji: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
We don't need friend zone..
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

The circumstances may differ but the hypothesis should not be rejected. DJ CUPPY is an idiot for even associating with a lowlife misfit like that Zlatan Ibile
I pity Otedola because ,to be frank, he has no child. Just useless pets spending his resources
This 'hypothesis' was obvious to anyone with average intelligence. But what many fail to put into account is that, the (violent) revolution of the poor/lower class must pass through the middle class to get to the elite. There's no way around this. If the looting had continued, it would have consumed all of us way before getting to Otedola/Davido's dad. They are secure in this knowledge and so let their children out to play.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by LagBae(f): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Factfinder1:
The song you guys did together almost ruined his career so he had to dissociate himself from you...music is not for everyone cuppy should go start selling organic cream products or go work as a director in her fathers company....zlatan wanted to Bleep but he saw you were too obsessed with Anthony Joshua and no real nigga likes that...

Your first two lines are my thoughts exactly. Made him do one embarrassing childish song like that and probably the pay was not a good enough compensation. Lol.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
toprealman:

The guy can afford to pay his flight tickets to those locations that obviously seem like heaven to you!
Cuban signed out from her page the other time, remember?
She appears to be only interested in riding on people's success to further her own cause.
Boys are no longer dulling....gelato!
Gbam! Looks like a bimbo on the surface, but Ms. Cuppy is the consummate black widow.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by pegix(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

Zlatan low life ...ah!
Toor lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by TheEnforcer: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

What about the fact that cuppy was alleged to be sleeping with tekno and that actually caused her break up with the Asa asuka guy?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by CVhurb: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

Used to think I'm the only one who usually think those girls do not have CLASS. Don't mind them, not our biz sha

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by UkBalesNig(f): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Blocking someone is a NO for me no matter what.
Its better he speaks out whatever grudge he has with her
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
ModelX:
This 'hypothesis' was obvious to anyone with average intelligence. But what many fail to put into account is that, the (violent) revolution of the poor/lower class must pass through the middle class to get to the elite. There's no way around this. If the looting had continued, it would have consumed all of us way before getting to Otedola/Davido's dad. They are secure in this knowledge and so let their children out to play.

The middle class is almost non-existent in Nigeria.

I think virologists should attempt a correlation between the absence of a strong middle class in Nigeria and the spread of Covid-19.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Kaymaxine(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

You need deliverance!!!
Pray you have money for your children to "squander"
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by afroxyz: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
The Norther billionaire would send his children to school abroad, bring them back and absorb them into the family biz. Southern billionaires are sending their hildren abroad to be musicians. This calls for introspection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

The middle class is almost non-existent in Nigeria.

I think virologists should attempt a correlation between the absence of a strong middle class in Nigeria and the spread of Covid-19.
Those looted shoprite lekki mall and surulere mall shop owners are the middleclass.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by piagetskinner(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
And this is news
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
ModelX:
Those looted shoprite lekki mall and surulere mall shop owners are the middleclass.

TVC?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Youngtee222(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Give am pussy you dey form
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Lamanii22(f): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

Jeeeez... You're cruel
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by odedele: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks bro.xlatan na riff-raff naw CUPPY u no get class o

ethicallyright:

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
ofiko123:

grin grin na you talk am o, no be me talk am o na you talk am o no be me talk am o in falz voice"..

Believe me e fit hapun grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Usihyelda(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
This guy get mine oooh, me wey dey look for this girl's contact since.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Athemisia: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:

Poor people!
Always know how to spend the money of the rich... Not surprised.

Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by Amanda4life: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
YAhho boy.

Uno free make him scam you.

U TOO WISEEE

BLOCK THE MAGA
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by davandi13: 5:07am On Jan 09, 2021
[��quote author=Mpvibetv post=97835087]Billionaire's daughter, DJ Cuppy has in the earliest hours of today called out Zlatan Ibile over a 10 months old case. A case that according to her seems to be an escalation and yet she doesn't know what happened and why.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1347330682675191808[/quote]
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by davandi13: 5:09am On Jan 09, 2021
Kaymansion:
No one can tell anything can also happen let Zlatan shoot his shot abeg
��
Re: DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now by davandi13: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2021
Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / What Dencia Wore To The 2015 BET Awards {pictures Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.