Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? (37819 Views)

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump / The World Reacts In Anger To Donald Trump’s “sh*thole” Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by dasparrow: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Americans killed 41,000 Americans in 2020 alone.

Americans slaughter Americans everyday, killings is like drinking pure water.

Our school children don't walk into the classrooms to slaughter their classmates in cold blood.

Our own people don't walk into kindergarten schools and slaughter 3-4-5 year old kids in cold blood while the rest of the country moved on as if nothing happened.

Our own people don't go into Cinema to guns down people in movie theaters.

Our own people here in Nigeria don't pack trucks full of explosives to clown up innocent fellow Nigerians.

Your problem is kolomental, they've bombarded you with negative info about yourselves and your fellow Africans that you are the beast, the savages and hopeless killers when in fact they are all the things they call you, they slaughter themselves at will, they are so used to it that they are completely numb.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

May you live long! Well said.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Osas92: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
For me, I'm perfectly ok and happy with my Nigeria and my PMB, they can keep that terrorist and cult leader in America and even America itself.

I'm so happy and proud to be a Nigerian

God Bless PMB, the best Nigerian president ever

God Bless Nigeria, still the great gant of Africa.

grin grin grin grin
yes I agree with u but not with PMB godforbid
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Thazard(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, the 41,000 slaughtered Americans in 2020 died because they reached their life expectancy?

I hope you are not the smartest kid in your village because if so, your village is in serious trouble.

grin grin

cheesy Nairalanders wee not kee me oh.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by dasparrow: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
America is on an express pathway to self destruction. Something big is coming on America. Let Nigerians keep sleeping.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro... always look in the mirror... and look again before referring to someone as a fool. This write up is about peaceful transition of power .... that America is famous for.. until now..... and the opposite of what Africa is famous for. You obviously didn't grab this... so who really is the dunce? ... fools everywhere indeed.

The don't know how to read and comprehend, the hatred and bitterness for Nigeria their own country crippled and turned them into kolomental slaves.

They've accepted the savages, beasts, animals and primitive labels oyinbo people gave them and it's absolutely impossible to see the tragic faults and similar labels in the same oyinbo people.

1 Like

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Just imagine, Trump the terrorist leader in America is under investigation for terrorists acts and for inciting terrorists to commit terrorist acts against his own country.

The same Trump the MAGA terrorist leader is getting banned on social media platforms for destructive tweets and posts and for inciting his MAGA terrorists to kill Americans.

One of the MAGA terrorists was caught with almost a dozen molotov cocktails and semi auto machine gun.

Very sad.

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by rotimiland(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
Can u comment in the group? I'll reply you

Not possible to comment in that group. I can only join and view.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by sulaak(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Gold and silver is not everybody's measure of success. A lot of successful people are sad and end up committing suicide.

Be happy with what you have in life.

So you will rather compare Nigeria with USA failure. Goodluck with Nigeria's future.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Kingspin(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I never said the rulers are nice!!!!!!!!!
I am only saying that there are Nigerians in Nigeria that are relevant.
Those relevant Nigerians are insignificant, relegated or not recognised by the larger society.

Politically, and economic, many Nigerians are hypothesis and greed. They only support their own greedy at the expenses of others and the truth.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kingspin:
Those relevant Nigerians are insignificant, relegated or not recognised by the larger society.

Politically, and economic, many Nigerians are hypothesis and greed. They only support their own greedy at the expenses of others and the truth.
There is nothing Donald Trump would say about Africa or Africans that will cause me to believe in nonsense.
He might claim to know more than me but he can't influence my thoughts.
I am not intellectually inferior to anyone.
If you agree that your brain is useless because a white person said it,then that's your problem.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Kingspin(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There is nothing Donald Trump would say about Africa or Africans that will cause me to believe in nonsense.
He might claim to know more than me but he can't influence my thoughts.
I am not intellectually inferior to anyone.
If you agree that your brain is useless because a white person said it, then that's your problem.
There is nothing anybody can do about reality, day to day activities of average Nigerians. This is the poorest countries in the world, no bad roads, healthcare or power.
It has nothing to do with an inferiority complex than face the truth. You may be ok. Fine.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kingspin:
There is nothing anybody can do about reality, day to day activities of average Nigerians. The is the poorest countries in the world, no bad roads, healthcare or power.
It has nothing to do with an inferiority complex than face the truth.
Another reality is that there are Nigerians in Nigeria that contribute to science and technology,food and drug production, entertainment,sports,etc.
And there is nothing anyone can do about such reality.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Kingspin(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Another reality is that there are Nigerians in Nigeria that contribute to science and technology,food and drug production, entertainment,sports,etc.
And there is nothing anyone can do about such reality.
Stop running a circle.

Another Nigerians mess up the country.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kingspin:
Stop running a circle.

Another Nigerians mess up the country.
And those Nigerians are relevant,too.
Who are you to say those elements of wickedness are not relevant?
Furthermore, everyone has limits.
Even the rulers of France, Germany, the U.S.A, the U.K.,China,Russia,Canada and Japan have limits as relevant people.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
sulaak:

So you will rather compare Nigeria with USA failure. Goodluck with Nigeria's future.

It is OK to worry about Nigeria's future or upheld the US as your alpha and omega, but I'm a Nigerian, a proud Nigerian regardless of our flaws as a country.

I have one country and it's Nigeria. If you are so worried and concerned about Nigeria's future, is the USA or carrying the USA on your shoulder the answers or solutions to our flaws in Nigeria or your own love and support for your own country.?
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Osas92:
yes I agree with u but not with PMB godforbid

You are entitled to your opinion.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB, the best ever.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Africans mocking America? Africa that cannot dig or mine their own resources, africa that cannot feed their ever growing populations, africa that cannot cure malaria or ebola, africa that their currencies cannot match american dollars, tell me, which african currency is a legal tender like the dollar all over the world? Africa that depends on america for food and medical aids.

Africa is a shithole.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
jaxxy:
Africans who beg for handouts from same US?? grin

America is divided bt they are not Stupid. undecided

This is Amazing. undecided
Don't mind them.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by daleehat: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Americans killed 41,000 Americans in 2020 alone.

Americans slaughter Americans everyday, killings is like drinking pure water.

Our school children don't walk into the classrooms to slaughter their classmates in cold blood.

Our own people don't walk into kindergarten schools and slaughter 3-4-5 year old kids in cold blood while the rest of the country moved on as if nothing happened.

Our own people don't go into Cinema to guns down people in movie theaters.

Our own people here in Nigeria don't pack trucks full of explosives to clown up innocent fellow Nigerians.

Your problem is kolomental, they've bombarded you with negative info about yourselves and your fellow Africans that you are the beast, the savages and hopeless killers when in fact they are all the things they call you, they slaughter themselves at will, they are so used to it that they are completely numb.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

You too much Babahhh.... More wisdom and grace bro, you have bamboozle that clown with Superior and convincing thoughts. God bless you

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
IgbosAreOsus:

Shut up!
I hate retárds who thinks everyone reasons like them.
Get a life!

The slave mentality Igbos think America is the beginning and the end of happiness and success in life or the fact that they sleep in front of the US embassy begging for visa everyday means other Nigerians are desperate and can not attain success in life unless they get America Visa.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
daleehat:
You too much Babahhh.... More wisdom and grace bro, you have bamboozle that clown with Superior and convincing thoughts. God bless you

God Bless you too.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Raalsalghul: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
gypsey:
Africans mocking America? Africa that cannot dig or mine their own resources, africa that cannot feed their ever growing populations, africa that cannot cure malaria or ebola, africa that their currencies cannot match american dollars, tell me, which african currency is a legal tender like the dollar all over the world? Africa that depends on america for food and medical aids.

Africa is a shithole.

Agreed!
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Frankiecrenshaw: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
rotimiland:

Not possible to comment in that group. I can only join and view.
@G4Boyyzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zhang Zhongsheng, Chinese Official Sentenced To Death For ₦55.2Billion Fraud / Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.