Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead (57088 Views)

Tribute To Late Sen. Bayo Salami By Prof Adeolu Durotoye. / Breaking: Lagos East Senator, Bayo Osinowo Dies In Lagos Hospital / EXCLUSIVE: How Lagos Senator, Bayo Osinowo Dies Of Covid-19 | E-nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by Trogge: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Pls send him home. Nigeria is a grave. R I P
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by Bimpe29: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2021
That you will not die the way he died or what are you thinking God for?
thank God
Anyway, may Allah forgive and bless his soul eternally Aameen.
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by Focusmind: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2021
I have come to understand that health is wealth. As a youth, take your health seriously. Without good health, you can't even work toward achieving your goals.
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by samwillyco1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
RIP to the dead

The money couldn't save him
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by ogbonti: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
sonnie10:
After they will still come here to bad mouth America but still sneak out to get medical treatments there.

RIP

abi oooo - the bad mouthing is out of jealousy - yeye morafackas grin
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sad...RIP to the dead.
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by leisuretym: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
You said sad new? Sad news to who? Mtchewww
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
RIP sir
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by ayo6hammiey(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
I married my wife as an orphan and Senator Bayo Salami and his wife sponsored my wife through her university days and even gave her a huge present on our wedding. He's actually one of the best politicians this country can produce. I remembered it was his house my wife and I ate sallah meat in 2019 and he carried my daughter around his house for a while. I remembered thr first time I met him. What a humble man, very kind hearted. His death hurts
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by zoedew: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Odkosh:
He died in the US, they will throw his body here. The dump site
At the Big Apple. Just across the river!
Re: Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead by zoedew: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
ayo6hammiey:
I married my wife as an orphan and Senator Bayo Salami and his wife sponsored my wife through her university days and even gave her a huge present on our wedding. He's actually one of the best politicians this country can produce. I remembered it was his house my wife and I ate sallah meat in 2019 and he carried my daughter around his house for a while. I remembered thr first time I met him. What a humble man, very kind hearted. His death hurts

Quite clearly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.