Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,713 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) (56927 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria / ‘No Tear Gas, No Helmet’ — Senior Police Officers Tell IGP How #EndSARS Went Out / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020
So, I took a drive around the Ojodu-Berger axis of Lagos state after the carnage that happened a few days ago and i could see some destruction which includes the Police Station at Grammar school, the FRSC/VIO office as well as the BRT part at Berger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHGgprZmuI

I saw the burnt BRT Buses at Berger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vgjPM3Zu88

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020

1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Ovokoo: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Na waoo
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2020
As nathaniel bassey explained, the hoodlums or thugs are Nigerians who don't have hope so they rather scatter everything so we wld all be in the same boat
I pray that soon,like a dream of the night ..our captivity will turn,a new Nigeria will emerge and become one that many will want to affiliate with

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Zionmdde: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2020
As they investigating d police officers they should also investigate those caught on camera during these destructions. enough of d blame game,trace these hoodlums, arrest dem and gives us their names. at least it will shut some agents of division up

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by longetivity(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2020
we need HOPE

1 Like

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Pierced(f): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2020
As in...... Lagos was really destroyed.

All LASTMA and VIO offices were burnt
Lagos State high court was burnt down.
TVC was burnt down.
The Nation newspaper was burnt down.
Shop rite in lekki and surulere were looted.
17 police station were burnt down.
Oba of Lagos palace burnt and staff of office stolen.
And many more I can't remember.

The people these things really taught a lesson are sanwo-olu and tinubu.....the next time they are to take action they will think of the consequences of their actions.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by lalasticlala(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
ToluNazzal:

Adding pictures to your threads will make it more interesting and spice it up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by joygiver1: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
lalasticlala:

Exactly!! Cos not everyone wants to go through the rigours of watching videos.. A few pictures is enough to pass the message to some people

18 Likes

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
The hoodlums that are destroying properties across the country are mostly poliTHIEFcians use and dump that really have nothing to lose, most of them don't even have shelter, so they always look for events to unleash their mayhem.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
lalasticlala:

Lala has spoken.
OP, over to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2020
lalasticlala:

I just did that. I'm sorry, i'm just seeing your post.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Sunofgod(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
1 trillions worth of damage?

1 Like

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Some few months ago, we used to say that Nigerians can't unite to either protest or demonstrate. We used to say that we are too divided to move together.

This past few weeks proved a lot of people wrong. And a lot have gotten very very jittery, especially those in government and our politicians.

Although I'm against the aftermath which is the violence, I'm actually happy and excited that the youths are still alive and united.

It just takes a spark to make a fire.

30 Likes

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by slawormiir: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

The melancholic song though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Hambivert: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
sparogatively, most full blown protest leads to vandalism, looting and deaths...

France Yellow Vest Protest,
America's Black Lives Matters protest,
Hong Kong's Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement, and...
The Chilean Spring.

All these protests brought set backs which were unavoidable.
How to move on from where we've found ourselves and forestall later occurrences should be what everyone needs to collectively work on.

God heal our land!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by chii8(f): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
It's well oooo

May God heal our land, change the heart of every citizens,touch our leaders to have a heart of service and bless our great nation, Nigeria.

We will rise again,we will conquer this!!!
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by iCauseTrouble: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
angry
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by bestman09(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020

Most of the government properties destroyed will be rebuilt with our own money but the lives lost can never be replaced.
Our sympathy should be on individuals that lost their businesses and properties

Let's cry for lives lost, not damaged properties!

I come in peace

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
The destruction of public transportation were not necessary

4 Likes

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by brain54(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lagos on rampage!!
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by gift2xl: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Result of bad governance.

6 Likes

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Olarewaju89: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Well done
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by virginboy1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sad one
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Midadeola(f): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Decolonel(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
My brother, you just witnessed the aftermath of how war will look like if it finally happens. This is just a protest and the result is like this. Imagine 2023.. I comment my reserve

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by highdon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
It is well.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by sammysneh(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmm, it's well

These things could have been avoided if buhari had addressed the protesters on time

But he kept mute, Even wen the Sawolu meet with him he didn't take the matter seriously..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by nautybride: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eeyah.
Launching my new book;
How to be an honest lootee.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Really bad, businesses are the primary targets and big losers in all these

2 Likes

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by olatade(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Looks like a warzone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.