Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Covid 19: Why You Must Not Follow The Trend Of Fear Again This Year. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid 19: Why You Must Not Follow The Trend Of Fear Again This Year. (284 Views)

Covid-19:why Blacks Die More Than Whites / How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19: Why You Must Not Follow The Trend Of Fear Again This Year. by gabbijason(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Even as various government battle to end the pandemic in their various countries, the episode seems yet to be over.
You may agree or disagree with the presumed danger of the virus itself considering its low fatality, and extremely low rate of infection especially in the tropics of Africa; one thing is common. It has brought untold hardship to alot of people, alot of economies and businesses have crashed and there seems to be no end in sight. In fact there are negative projections of gloom and doom, hunger and famine, rumours of wars as nations battles for supremacy. It is only natural at this time to lose fate and turn to fear. But here is what the
Bible says in

Isaiah 60:1-3
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

This is amazing, God is telling us that there will be such times like this when there is Chao in the world, there will be hunger, insecurity such as we have in Nigeria today but He promised to arise upon us with His glory, protection and provision.
If you are born again, know ye that the glory of God is upon you, Jesus saved and poured His glory on you to distinguish you.

John 17:22
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them;

Isn't that amazing.
The Apostle Paul says in Romans 8:30;
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified(made righteous) : and whom he justified, them he also glorified

I love how the amplified Bible translated "glorify". It says "raising them to heavenly dignity

This means we are meant to enjoy heavens resources amidst scarcity on earth! When people are complaining, don't join them, Be the light that God has made you. Shine so bright and give light to world. Give hope to your neighbours and associates. Pray for the sick, give to help those in need. Let His praise and thanksgiving continually be in your mouth. The Bible says "When men are cast down, thou shall say there is a lifting up".
Do not be afraid brethren, the glory of the Lord is upon you; so no virus can bring you down. The Lord shall supply all your needs according to His riches in GLORY!

Culled from Rhemadaily by Yhuki Peters
Instagram/twitter @yhuki_omo_oba

Re: Covid 19: Why You Must Not Follow The Trend Of Fear Again This Year. by gabbijason(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2021
For more Questions and Mentorship
Follow Yhuki Peters on Twitter /IG: @yhuki_omo_oba

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant/bar Lounge Space For Rent / Adesua Etomi Makes First Appearance On SM After Child Birth / Online Plagiarism Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.