Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front (29299 Views)

Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin...make una fight ..una dey sing..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by wellmax(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nigeria prevails
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by jydeskill1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
These ones get sense. No be those ones that will use their uniform to be doing tiktok videos and be dancing shaku shaku
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Unrated900(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fighting for the wrong country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by mrfreestuff: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Unrated900:
Fighting for the wrong country.
God bless Nigeria.

Please don't demoralize others building up the country and seeing the prayers of the citizens who appreciate them manifest in their lives. To destroy costs you nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by vickydevoka(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some soldiers intelligent o. Buh sure not de aboki ones
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Offpoint1: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrRegret:
Please where can I buy crypto currency at afford able rate with my ATM CARD
Download Luno app from playstore
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Career gone wrong
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by malele(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Very old video
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Aguilar(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
victory is thiers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Josywhyte: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buratai is sending them to their early graves
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by NinaArsenal(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yesterday news got to us living at Auchi Nikoho barracks that one of soldiers Son, who is also a soldier fighting Boko Haram stepped on a bomb burried under the ground. He was the only son of his father who is a master warrant office. The guy got married to his bride last year. It's So so sad. May God continue to protect our fathers, husbands, friends, and Brothers in the armed forces fighting for this nation. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by StagethemTVee: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Would you rather the good keep quiet while evil prevail?
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m Impressed.....

But, use your head oga sojo... It’s a wasteful death if you die for Nigeria.

Imagine dying inside one thick forest while criminals like Dino are releasing new hit songs in the Abroad.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by emmadeking(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Am I the only one that watched this over and over?
I enjoy seeing the military sing.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Donbazooka: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
I need this soldier contact

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by ello29(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aww wow wow I'm very proud. May God bless, and protect you all in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by toprealman: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Derrylatei:
One of the best soldiers in Nigeria army. I wish them safety in their battle.
Back in the days....not any more.

These guys cannot handle some sophisticated rifles due to corruption and gross underfunding from all ranks!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Princedapace(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m Impressed.....

But, use your head oga sojo... It’s a wasteful death if you die for Nigeria.

Imagine dying inside one thick forest while criminals like Dino are releasing new hit songs in the Abroad.

Aswear, security men in Nigeria dont have sense o. I remember one soldier who retired becus I grew up in the barracks. Omo, the man is a struggling driver now while our politicians are balling hard grin

Security men dont have sense. They are ready to shoot their protesting mothers who have not been paid by criminal politicians who also refused to pay them well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by West2019(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fake news op u will be arrested for giving out fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Raggy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good for them, but still "NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by oluade11: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Touching. However, the way soldiers treat the civilian is terrible. If only they can be fair and just, non partisan and not tribalistic, that will be a great victory for the nation and a big step in the right direction.
This applies to all the military, paramilitary, police and you mention it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
These ones are in the mercy of Boko Haram and fulani terrorist groups in the north.

As for me and my household, we are Biafrans/IPOB and God has blessed us with Eastern Security Network ESN to defend his kingdom of heaven/Biafra on Earth.

IPOB ESN has destroyed all the Nigeria military system and restore Biafra Defence system.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Habeyy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
JaneYave:
D kind morale highing wey dey army na strong tin. All those jare songs en. If u know u know. But they live for others Sha and it's so cool.. No dull moments, they move on!
if you know u know
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by 12345baba(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mumu ibo boy soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by PHijo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nigeria is no one's fatherland! If you are Igbo your fatherland is Igboland, if you are Yoruba your fatherland is Yorubaland, if you are Ijaw your fatherland is Ijawland. If you are Kanuri your fatherland is Kanuriland.

Nigeria can only be our fatherland if it is dissolved and re established through the express wishes of the respective ethnic nations.

As of now people are making a fool of themselves and some gullible ones.

Nigeria is a paper country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Hassanmaye(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kudos to our gallant soldiers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by iyanuoluwa1983: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wonderful song!
I pray for a better and corrupt free Nigeria where all arm forces are taking care for.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by light3879: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrRegret:
Please where can I buy crypto currency at afford able rate with my ATM CARD
you can contact me on Whatsapp via 08028411588 for ur crypto currency trade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim / Flood Takes Over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Morning (Photos) / Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.