Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front (29298 Views)

Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by offset67(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
DetectiveD:

If you know you know!!!

Yege yege the moral booster!
we are gallant we're rugged, we are good to go combatant sojas we are the Nigerian army today is our celebration yege yege
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by offset67(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Clementmayo2020:
ode ni e joo
are you insulting me?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by nathyx(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Boko boys on the run already. God bless the Nigerian army
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Abujaexpress: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

It depends on your kyc status... I can buy any amount of btc on luno and remitano
My experience with Binance
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
They are proud of their job.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Kfed4ril(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrRegret:
Please where can I buy crypto currency at afford able rate with my ATM CARD

Download luno
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Bialegend(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Useless zombies. Some zombies are somehow useful, but these ones are useless. These ones don't even know they are zombies.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Ilekokonit: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Best video I've seen in a very long time.

If only the Corrupt Nigerian Politicians and Corrupt Military Top Brass were as patriotic as these wonderful, brave, selfless and underpaid young soldiers, Nigeria would have been a much better place 50 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by calcal: 3:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Next piece of meat!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by DonroxyII: 4:17am On Jan 09, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Some Nigerian soldiers fighting in the war against Book Haram are seen here rejoicing in victory while one of them give a beautiful speech that reignites the hope for a safe, prosperous and united Nigeria. Where every Nigerian is safe in any part of the country and youths unite as one.

"Victory comes from God alone. My name is soldier. I come from Nigeria. I lay my life on the line for the innocent to live. Just for the progress of my fatherland. God bless the armed forces. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSEQM1B_x-Q
He resemble Destiny Boy ! go soldiers !
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Witnes: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pls if u have any idea about crypto currency trading, kindly teach me
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Witnes: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Psalmy2cute:
You can buy on luno, remitano, binance exchange
Pls can I benefit from your immense knowledge on currencies trading? I would love to learn, help me.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Clementmayo2020: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
offset67:
are you insulting me?
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Ganduje From Borrowing ₦10 Billion For CCTV / Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll / Flood Takes Over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.