Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO (701 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2021
A tailor identified as Iya Michael is currently writhing in pains at the hospital after her live-in partner, Lasisi Omotayo, assaulted her over N5000 at their residence in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.

According to multiple sources, the suspect is always fond of collecting money from her and beating her afterwards.

“She had borrowed N5k for feeding from him and he demanded a refund. She told him to replace it with all the monies he had borrowed form her. An argument ensued and he beat her to a pulp. We had to rush her to the hospital for treatment,” a source said.

However, Lasisi is bragging that no one can do anything to him while the victim is calling on the relevant authorities to come to her aid.

Watch video HERE

Re: Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO by NextD18: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2021
Anything "Borrow", count me out.

Thou I'm planning to borrow 5k from my sim network before they block it.
Re: Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO by FManager(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO by Freestainworld(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2021
This year don start again with beatings.
Re: Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO by yanabasee(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2021
I will never encourage cohabitation.....

Although, if bride price was affordable, many men wouldn't be this stupid to cohabit with a woman they don't truly love....

There's no respect, she's living with him... Giving him the boldness to treat her like a trash.
Re: Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO by DONFASZY(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why will ladies wait n argue or stand dere ground to face mad foolish ragamuffin senseless man to beAt dem up like dis And snap n start looking for who to pity dem n deal with d stupid man

Or share on internet for d world to see
Its jus madness

D man is a beast
He loooks too mature to b bf
Boiz for given jungle justice

Why nt jus walk into a police station and get him arrest bfor any form of violence
Re: Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO by kalu61(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
yanabasee:
I will never encourage cohabitation.....

Although, if bride price was affordable, many men wouldn't be this stupid to cohabit with a woman they don't truly love....

There's no respect, she's living with him... Giving him the boldness to treat her like a trash.

Many women will force themselves on men they don't love to escape hardship

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hate On Yahoo Boys? / In A Dilema / Man Cries After He Was Caught Stealing Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.