Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike (17690 Views)

FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week / Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by Spiff20(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Make them no do oh. I de enjoy this light.

1 Like

Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by NairalandSARS: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vasgas:
How can anyone forget their teachers?
Who taught them from primary to the tertiary level

Can you still recall the name of the teacher that taught you
ABC or Tables.
Many teachers bathed you in the pool of their knowledge and
shape you into what you are now.

thankyouteacher

And the teachers were paid for their jobs.
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by Jack005(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Closed to two months now we've not experienced light here in my area in port Harcourt. These idiots can go to hell for all I care.
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by Vasgas: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
NairalandSARS:

And the teachers were paid for their jobs.

Yes the were paid but do you think they money they were paid is quantify with the knowledge you received from them.
I am talking about those that positively influence you not the bad eggs.
Appreciating them is not too much to do.

Have you taught of sending a happy new year, happy new month or happy birthday to any of them
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by NairalandSARS: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vasgas:

Yes the were paid but do you think they money they were paid is quantify with the knowledge you received from them.
I am talking about those that positively influence you not the bad eggs.
Appreciating them is not too much to do.

Have you taught of sending a happy new year, happy new month or happy birthday to any of them
Which knowledge?
Just basic knowledge that can gotten from reading or from ya parents!
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by Ukeme8: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
PhED is one of the most useless power company operating in the South. They don't respond or treat your enquiries, no light in most places, especially in Uyo, they don't supply meters, yet they keep giving you estimated bills every month. And yet Akwa Ibom is producing and supplying power.
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by Cashsteady(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
imagine the region that produces 60% of Nigeria income is in black out... why the terrorist region that contributes nothing to Nigeria are enjoying good power until SS people stand up to fight for their right all this nonsense will stop well I thank God say where I dey live for sw the power is top notch not osogbo tho ijebu ode at least 20 hours per day it has been like that since the beginning of 2020
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by mosdii(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
No difference from what is obtainable now.
They've not been giving electricity to the states most especially Bayelsa state.
it will be a welcome development and they shouldn't request for bills too.
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by Emecson(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kpalobi:
i live in Uyo and the power situation here is terrible.. so it won't make any difference
speak for ya self guy
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by tefortayo: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by sapele914(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
maynia:
Buhari led Administration is CURSED!
what of Jonathan that sold the infrastructures to Quacks?
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by sapele914(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cashsteady:
imagine the region that produces 60% of Nigeria income is in black out... why the terrorist region that contributes nothing to Nigeria are enjoying good power until SS people stand up to fight for their right all this nonsense will stop well I thank God say where I dey live for sw the power is top notch not osogbo tho ijebu ode at least 20 hours per day it has been like that since the beginning of 2020
Even with NDDC & all the individual state development commissions, the South South states with all the money they collect from statutory allocation from the Federal Government cannot still even provide ordinary electricity for their people?
Re: Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike by mecussey(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
DropsMic:
2021 Nigeria still dey struggle to provide 24 hrs electricity to her citizens ... Our country don cast

Yea...BC nothing is done by merit and no sense of belonging. Ask yourself, who owns Nigeria.. answer is nobody. Country that talks about zoning, is that one a country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Arrested For Phone Theft At Governor Akeredolu’s Inauguration (Photo) / Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement / Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.