Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,100 members, 6,105,254 topics. Date: Monday, 18 January 2021 at 11:28 AM

I Need A True Connect To New Zealand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A True Connect To New Zealand (398 Views)

World's Longest Non-stop Passenger Flight Takes Off From Singapore To New York / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A True Connect To New Zealand by kekakuz(m): 10:05am On Jan 08
I want to move with my family. I don't need an agent.just someone who has done it and is willing to show me the way .
Thank you
Re: I Need A True Connect To New Zealand by mummy1964(f): 8:43pm On Jan 13
Interested
Re: I Need A True Connect To New Zealand by Runtown07: 10:48pm On Jan 13
kekakuz:
I want to move with my family. I don't need an agent.just someone who has done it and is willing to show me the way .
Thank you
Nz very nice country, how I which I can relocate there too, they have so many jobs, plenty job men, I got job alert from NZ website every other day but, they only need people that have the PR or working visa., so pathetic.
Re: I Need A True Connect To New Zealand by ednut1(m): 12:04am On Jan 14
kekakuz:
Thank you
https://www.nairaland.com/2986318/new-zealand-skilled-worker-category check here to see if you qualify. You need job offer or you occupation is in shortage list.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere / Please Where Could I Buy Any Comic Book In Anambra State? / Please Guyz I Want To Know About The Pdg Schorlarship In Newzealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.