Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). (2352 Views)

My Visit To Chad (live Update). / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2022
Hello everyone, so due to the effect of flooding on agriculture zones and the fact that I lost quite a lot to flooding this year, am embarking a journey to see for my self and other factor on my farm and other regions down to chad, while taking into record the effect of climate change..

Movement commerce via road from Asaba by after 7am

Puc shows me leaving my base and park

For videos visit our Instagram page @cheapmarketdeal or via

https://www.instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by judatech: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Your teeth no dey rest?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by dawnomike(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Hello everyone, so due to the effect of flooding on agriculture zones and the fact that I lost quite a lot to flooding this year, am embarking a journey to see for my self and other factor on my farm and other regions down to chad, while taking into record the effect of climate change..

Movement commerce via road from Asaba by after 7am

Puc shows me leaving my base and park
Your outfit shows you are truly prepared for Chad. Following

4 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by excanny: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Hope you’ve saved enough for ransom in case bandits catch you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Zonefree(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2022
You and this your head warmer. Remember to take it off when on transit before they mistake you for a soldier and waste your precious life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by VeryWickedMan: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2022
That juju on your neck will not save you.
Repent!!

3 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by ghettochild(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Give us update o
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2022
Now in Uromi, buying plantains

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by abuhusna1: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
I hope you cM kive to tell the story
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by excanny: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

You should have headed towards Kogi state instead of Edo. You go eastwards not westwards.

Safety journey pal. Wish you divine protection.
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by aieromon(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

You love this delicacy a lot. Have a safe trip.
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Okene By-pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Mindlog: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
I love road trips but certainly don't have the liver to do such in today's Nigeria!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by adubam(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Journey mercy.
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lokoja!!

Always remember to eat at given opportunity when travelling northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Dayaa: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mindlog:
I love road trips but certainly don't have the liver to do such in today's Nigeria!

Kidnapping and bad roads, yeah?
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Ertugrul: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
following
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nigeria is beautiful to travel
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Now in Abuja

Uni abuja

Road

And Dunamis church

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Mindlog: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dayaa:

Kidnapping and bad roads, yeah?

Yes.
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Flora2Sweet: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
So cow's still patrol Abuja...

What a capital

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Leaving Abuja now, a NL saw me yesterday and hosted me till 3am so can't cheat nature just waking now ....

The harmattan is like mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by JesseThunder(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Following
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by cucumbar: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Are you a Fulani herdsman or bokoharam? What are you going to do in chad?
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Goodbadbowy419: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
I dey suspect this guy
Might be boko boys, disguise like a normal guy
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by vibrant99(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
You dey go Chad Abi you dey go Chill?

You know where CHAD dey so? U still dey Abuja
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Good morning so am leaving Abuja now, couldn't continue yesterday because of lack of drive, felt the need to wait.

2 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by U09ce: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Good morning so am leaving Abuja now, couldn't continue yesterday because of lack of drive, felt the need to wait.
Safe trip.
Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Enjoy the beauty of Kaduna state.

See the view and harvest of food items

Bought the corn for 50 naira each pcs

3 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sorry for the break in transmission.......

Arrived Jos, but every Tuesday is the building market for food items had to pay it a visit and visit our strawberry farm as it was due for harvest

3 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2022
On the move now to Maiduguri from Jos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigerians Were Not Issued 5years USA Visa / Review: Eko Hotel And Suites / Have A Look At Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana's Oil City. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.